Feyenoord v Saints

100%Red&White

When you see videos like that you realise just how mental it is that we're taking players off a club that size, the premier league truly is a cancer to world football. By rights a club like them and Ajax should dwarf us in every aspect, but the money in our league has meant we can take their best players fairly easily.

Yup can't agree more

They obviously liked Clasie.

What a sendoff, he got a lot of presents just then. Think he will breakdown if has to score, but I bet they would cheer him. Loving the Dutch. Feyenoord fast becoming my second team, nice mutual love in, very classy outfit (excuse pun).

After singing Kodi's praises for the Groningen match, I'm finding Fox Sports 1 is constantly jerking and re-buffering. Other channels are fine so no idea how to fix or if it's even possible.

Download and install the sports devil zip repository

When you see videos like that you realise just how mental it is that we're taking players off a club that size, the premier league truly is a cancer to world football. By rights a club like them and Ajax should dwarf us in every aspect, but the money in our league has meant we can take their best players fairly easily.

Why? We're better then them. If you take money out the game they might've kept Pelle and Classie but we'd have kept Bale, Walcott, Chamberlain, Lallana etc and still been better then them.

Why? We're better then them. If you take money out the game they might've kept Pelle and Classie but we'd have kept Bale, Walcott, Chamberlain, Lallana etc and still been better then them.

Dutch teams lose all their good players to other countries before they become great. It's not just Pelle and Clasie.

Great stadium. We're in green. Clause and Pelle had great reception before the game. We look a bit susceptible at the back particularly to crosses. Pelle not great. Should be one up. Stekkers getting the bird for his Ajax past. 1dc36f2259174f14c332dfa0fae03e2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jordy has been pretty non-existent thus far. Being bypassed somewhat

Koeman was right that he is a totally different player to Morgan, bowhere near as mobile and adept at covering ground.

Expect he might need a bit of time to adjust to the pace of the PL over 90mins.

Mane our main threat and now Morgan has gone probably our best player.