Feyenoord v Saints

100%Red&White

Any idea if any of these streams work on iPad? i can't get either of the two above to work, just says "error loading player no playable sources found"

In my experience, some IT genius will kindly tell you about various bits of software you can download to make it work on your iPad ... but it just isn't worth the fuss. I just use a PC/laptop instead.

As I was saying...

Yes, I still think we do.

I'll do it again in a match that matters sometime...

I agree with you so16, pelle just doesn't cut it for me, i think we need another target man... especially when pelle goes on a barren spell like he did between december and april last season.

i know ronald loves his target men- id rather see us play with more pace up top or someone who offers more movement

Edited by nta786

I agree with you so16, pelle just doesn't cut it for me, i think we need another target man... especially when pelle goes on a barren spell like he did between december and april last season.

i know ronald loves his target men- id rather see us play with more pace up top or someone who offers more movement

So somebody like Rodriguez or Long or Mane or Juanmi or Seager or Gallagher?

Gallagher apart, they're not what I would class as true Target men

Why does the alternative to playing Pelle have to be an identikit version of him? We can play with a different kind of striker or pair of strikers as an alternative.

Last season without Pelle we used Mane and Long as a striker pairing away at Chelsea and it worked well. We now have Juanmi and Rodriguez as other options.

Edited by Matthew Le God

yeah pretty much. which other top 6 club plays with target men? or even around the world?

players like kane, costa, lewandowski, whilst great with their heads, actually offer some sort of movement... and have more pace on them.

Gallagher apart, they're not what I would class as true Target men

Gallagher doesn't really play like a target man either. Tbh I wouldn't say that we always play with somebody in that role, when Pelle was out of the team we played with quite a fluid front 3 all playing close to each other which worked well. Don't necessarily need to sign some lump to play as 4th/5th choice striker and stop the progression of Seager and Gallagher when we can just play a slightly different style.

Why does the alternative to playing Pelle have to be an identikit version of him? We can play with a different kind of striker or pair of strikers as an alternative.

Mainly because we HAVE an alternative to him, I said we need a new target man