Embarassing

Kaiser Soze

jesuswept.jpeg

:p

A word of warning though, pulling that pose is also an embarrassment. Being made of limestone/granite is similarly an embarrassment. Having long hair makes you a chick. Something something something makes you a c*nt.

P.S I haven't joined in with such chanting, so I'm not going to condemn/condone it (...I don't really give a fudge), but some of you seem to have deluded yourselves into thinking that your view of the World (in this case, a very small part of it) trumps all others. A selection of you sound like some of the most intolerant and intolerable people around. The temerity of it all is quite striking. Bah, at least you can go to bed at night knowing you're proper fans - for which you'll be remembered for generations, I'm sure.

Edited by Donatello

oh bore off you lot, they were just having a laugh, the game was over by that point. Too many boring saints fans that just want to sit and the chapel read their programmes and eat their cucumber sandwiches, BORING , stand up get behind the team make a bit of noise , you're allowed to, it might even help the team out. The atmosphere was better in the football league than it is now perhaps because success has attracted all the plastic fans to the club . Oh well hopefully if we keep losing they'll all get fed up and go and support a team that wins every week , they would be much better suited to sitting at the Emirates with the padded seats and lack of atmosphere. They wouldn't dream of playing such an immature game !

That's the point though, these people often aren't interested in 'getting behind the team' but as soon as a hilarious whacky song like that starts they won't shut up.

Anyway, glad they enjoyed their 5 minutes of fame on social media.

I hope some of the criticism hasn't put the Mars bar lads off going to future games, instead I hope they take on board some of the honest feedback provided to them and reform their behaviour and we can all move on from this

I hope some of the criticism hasn't put the Mars bar lads off going to future games, instead I hope they take on board some of the honest feedback provided to them and reform their behaviour and we can all move on from this

To be blunt mate, if they're so soppy that being told not to act like a helmet stops them going to games then they're probably best off doing something else with their time and money anyway.