Embarassing

Kaiser Soze

I just can't perceive how anyone would find a mars bar on someone's head to be funny. It's worse than toilet humour and to be quite frank is embarrassing for grown men to be chanting. If we was getting hammered like the Barnsley fans who started it, then I could see the irony in the joke.

There is having a bit of fun, then there is just being idiotic.. this was the latter.

Sounds awful that so many people got hurt last night. Must have been some vicious chanting.

Football fans in a group can be tools. Yes, it's a shocking statement and i know it's hard to take in but there you go. Let he who hath not sinned and all that.

Some bloke did take the Mars bar off his head and eat a big chunk of it, said Mars bar also took a trip down stairs and was duly thrown back up, a Snickers bar also took a trip round, what was curious to see was the game had turned into a bit of a training ground tap about, the clapping and singing for it spread like fungus across the upper tier.

For those who are getting their knickers in a twist over it, no one died it was slightly amusing.

Actually if you want to get uppity then your ire is better placed towards those Saints fans who go looking to pick a fight with other Saints fans inside the ground................ Smiling at someone with a chocolate bar on his head is far better that being aware of something none too pleasant brewing and likely to kick off.

Some bloke did take the Mars bar off his head and eat a big chunk of it, said Mars bar also took a trip down stairs and was duly thrown back up, a Snickers bar also took a trip round, what was curious to see was the game had turned into a bit of a training ground tap about, the clapping and singing for it spread like fungus across the upper tier.

For those who are getting their knickers in a twist over it, no one died it was slightly amusing.

Actually if you want to get uppity then your ire is better placed towards those Saints fans who go looking to pick a fight with other Saints fans inside the ground................ Smiling at someone with a chocolate bar on his head is far better that being aware of something none too pleasant brewing and likely to kick off.

Smiling at someone with a chocolate bar on his head

That's not a phrase I expected to read this morning.

Smiling at someone with a chocolate bar on his head

That's not a phrase I expected to read this morning.

Not something I would expect to write.......... But having witnessed some plum at Watford a few years ago who has had 3 cans of Top Deck Shandy, standing in a oooooh I am hard pose, whilst looking at the Fluffy Smiley faced Hornet mascot, with their arms outstretched fists clenched and middle fingers raised, that has to be a far worse association with the club.

It was all started by the fat lad who wears the ridiculous hat to every game. I'm sure he enjoyed it anyway.

Fella in question needs putting down. Has popped up from nowhere in the last couple of years in his 'whacky' hat singing stuff like "We're Southampton boys making all the noise... Everywhere we go" unfortunately the Premier League is going to attract this sort of person, along with people that find it side-splitting to put a chocolate bar on someone's head. The sooner we're relegated again and can our proper support back the better.

Fella in question needs putting down. Has popped up from nowhere in the last couple of years in his 'whacky' hat singing stuff like "We're Southampton boys making all the noise... Everywhere we go" unfortunately the Premier League is going to attract this sort of person, along with people that find it side-splitting to put a chocolate bar on someone's head. The sooner we're relegated again and can our proper support back the better.

:lol:

He was at midtjylland trying to be pally with everyone. Absolute cock of the highest order. Really wish people like him would **** off and support someone else and leave us alone, same as that fat bloke that was on match of the day and thought he was he was some kind of wacky star

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean like the last time we played MK Dons and plenty were doing the wotsit song?

He was at midtjylland trying to be pally with everyone. Absolute cock of the highest order. Really wish people like him would **** off and support someone else and leave us alone, same as that fat bloke that was on match of the day and thought he was he was some kind of wacky star

Yep, outside the Fox and Hounds in Herning trying to get people singing a load of sh*te about 8 hours before kick off.

Yep, outside the Fox and Hounds in Herning trying to get people singing a load of sh*te about 8 hours before kick off.

I was stood quite near this chap in the ground in Denmark, and oddly he was as quiet as a mouse there. Perhaps he lost his voice outside the pub. Still, at least he got a quite fit Danish bird to interview him. For about 30 seconds, I was actually quite jealous of him.

Matthew Le God is right....I attended 2 away games and the drunken fighting amongst themselves, the drunken squabble about whether or not to cheer the team or barrack them...the aggressive refusal of Saints fans to sit down instead of standing in front, of an elderly person disgusted me. As a result, I won't go to away games. I would have enjoyed last night's fun about the Mars bar and laughed.I am not represented by any of the contrasting behaviours.

I can still remember going to Liverpool in the 90's and being attacked by some of our own fans when I told them I lived in the North West. The fact I grew up in the South didn't matter, as far as they were concerned I was a scummy Northener who was going to get a kicking. At the time I vowed never to go again but that decision has relaxed with time.

Always strikes me as the kind of "wacky" fan the skates have and use to pride themselves how passionate they are.

To everyone else he's a ****ing social case that probably hasn't been near the opposite sex without a restraining order in years.

Never seen anything like it. Surrounded by full grown men in stitches about it, filming it on their phones i can only assume to send in to Lad Bible or to show all their mates tomorrow. The hilarious clowns who started it just copied it from that plant pot one which was circulating on social media the other day.

Had to leave early i couldn't put up with it any longer.

You left a match that we were winning 6-0 early because a few people were singing about a chocolate bar?

It's cringe-worthy I know but you're there to watch a game, surely?

This thread has taught me that a few people take themselves and life in general far too seriously. Lighten up for Christ's sake, you might pop your clogs tomorrow for all you know.

Tbf there's a difference between BAAANTTAAAAHHHRRRRR with your mates and being a downy looking c#nt who annoys complete strangers by putting confectionery on their head.

All this just goes to show what utter *****s go to football these days. It's sh*t, over priced nonsense attended by people you'd avoid in other scenarios. They're either wacky, banter types trying to be characters, helmets acting like c*cks or know I talks who think they're experts and spend their whole time commenting on the game, slagging off the players or banging on about what this player should have done or how the tactics are wrong.

Really? You are a fúucking melt if that's true.

Yep. We were 6-0 up and i was surrounded by people in f*cking stitches whilst they filmed a gimp run around the stand placing a mars bar on people's heads, it went on and on and on. So i called it a day.

Yep. We were 6-0 up and i was surrounded by people in f*cking stitches whilst they filmed a gimp run around the stand placing a mars bar on people's heads, it went on and on and on. So i called it a day.

Blimey, I would have just gone down stairs there were plenty of empty seats, and no silliness going on.

................ Or did you know the Cone Trolls were going to be out closing all the main routes South and certain to bugger up your trip home

Blimey, I would have just gone down stairs there were plenty of empty seats, and no silliness going on.

................ Or did you know the Cone Trolls were going to be out closing all the main routes South and certain to bugger up your trip home

I did try that, but was no way down to the bottom from the top!