Terrorist Attacks - WARNING: CONTAINS DISTRESSING IMAGES

sadoldgit

No-one has said there aren't extremists in all religions and communities. You're making stuff up yet again.

It's quite bizarre. I swear that some posters read a post and then a filter in their brain changes that post into what they want it to say. It doesn't matter how many times you protest, there are still posters who believe that other posters have denied that atrocities have occurred in other world religions, or that atrocities are only committed in the name of religion or that posters have been shot down for attempting to defend moderate Muslims when none of this has happened. It's really odd behaviour.

Well the point was raised as a specific critism of Islam. I'm pleased to see that we both agree the issue is indeed a wider one than that.

We do. I've never denied that. We do have a specific problem with Islamic extremism at the moment though which was the point raised earlier.

Haven't seen too many gay people being thrown out of buildings in the west lately.

Or much of burning people in cages and filming it.

They are a barbaric religious death cult that have got far more traction, influence and impact than ever experienced. Yet all you seem want to say is what about this from the past.

I'm sure we are both pleased to see that gay people being defenistrated has gone out of fashion of late. However, I would remind you that we did see people being starved to death in the Balkens as recently as the 1990's - so perhaps congratulating ourselves too heartily on the advanced state of European moral development is a rather premature activity we would do well to be wary of.

No you tell me what you want an apology for

But just to make it blatantly clear, it's Hypo that should be apologising and no doubt he will feel obliged to do so soon having demanded one himself if I couldn't provide him with the information he requested.

I'm sure we are both pleased to see that gay people being defenistrated has gone out of fashion of late. However, I would remind you that we did see people being starved to death in the Balkens as recently as the 1990's - so perhaps congratulating ourselves too heartily on the advanced state of European moral development is a rather premature activity we would do well to be wary of.

Here we go again. No doubt they were quoting Deuteronomy verses as to why they were doing it

We do. I've never denied that. We do have a specific problem with Islamic extremism at the moment though which was the point raised earlier.

All forms of extemisism are a problem are they not? But yes, few would disagree that ISIS inspired terrorism is certainly the issue of the day and one that should never be downplayed.

But just to make it blatantly clear, it's Hypo that should be apologising and no doubt he will feel obliged to do so soon having demanded one himself if I couldn't provide him with the information he requested.

He is apologising for something I have said. Ok and seems very precious

He is apologising for something I have said. Ok and seems very precious

Do you have a problem with reading? Let me explain.., Hypo asked me to find a post justifying what I had said and if I couldn't then I should apologise. I found one, which just happened to be yours. I'm therefore not asking him to apologise for something you said but to apologise for accusing me of claiming that no one had suggested what I had said they had said. Simples.

How about this one?

I await your apology.

Where in that post has he shown a difficulty in understanding that all religions are capable of breeding extremists? You also said that I had difficulty with this but I never posted it. He quite simply hasn't either and once again you are inventing things. Even if this did justify what you saying (which it doesn't) it was posted after you had made your ridiculous claims. As I said, I didn't have any hope that you would do the decent thing and apologise for your rashness.

Edited by hypochondriac

Where in that post has he shown a difficulty in understanding that all religions are capable of breeding extremists? You also said that I had difficulty with this but I never posted it. He quite simply hasn't either and once again you are inventing things. Just odd.

Jeez. If it's not spelt out in big letters for you, you just can't see it can you. It seems to be a trait of yours. Unless someone says "I don't understand that all religions are capable of breeding extremism" then to you, they're not saying it. Bizarre.

Do you have a problem with reading? Let me explain.., Hypo asked me to find a post justifying what I had said and if I couldn't then I should apologise. I found one, which just happened to be yours. I'm therefore not asking him to apologise for something you said but to apologise for accusing me of claiming that no one had suggested what I had said they had said. Simples.

I don't follow and tbh don't have the desire to trawl back through this crp. I neither care if someone thinks they are entitled to an apology. Quite worthless on an anonymous football forum anyway. Curious as to why you quoted me as evidence of something for him to apologise for. Anyway bored now and you just are a bit slower than some of us so I should be kinder.

I don't follow and tbh don't have the desire to trawl back through this crp. I neither care if someone thinks they are entitled to an apology. Quite worthless on an anonymous football forum anyway. Curious as to why you quoted me as evidence of something for him to apologise for. Anyway bored now and you just are a bit slower than some of us so I should be kinder.

Yes, yes you should for more reasons than you think you should.

Jeez. If it's not spelt out in big letters for you, you just can't see it can you. It seems to be a trait of yours. Unless someone says "I don't understand that all religions are capable of breeding extremism" then to you, they're not saying it. Bizarre.

Further updates since my last post I see. Don't judge me sonny. You are not smart enough.

Even if that post does say what you claim (which it quite clearly doesn't - you're just deciding to read something into the post that it doesn't say) it was posted AFTER you made your silly claims and this is irrelevant when asking for proof of what you say. You can pretend that this post proves Whelk has difficulty in understanding that all religions are capable of breeding extremists but it very clearly doesn't. It's just basic comprehension and you are demonstrating once again that certain posters on here will just read what they want to read regardless of what is actually being said.

You do keep complaing that you are now borded with all this, but then for some reason always come back for more! I find this behaviour to be somewhat illogical, if not positively bizarre.

The problem with Islam isn't just the extreme version that kills and maims people , but the mainstream as well . Their treatment of women and gays is unacceptable in modern Britain , the fact they get their knickers in a twist over pictures of Mo , is unacceptable in modern Britain . There's is a backward religion that hasn't been through enlightenment yet . The way they a large portion of them want to live their daily lives is incompatible with a modern liberal society , but everybody ignores that elephant in the room .

You do keep complaing that you are now borded with all this, but then for some reason always come back for more! I find this behaviour to be somewhat illogical, if not positively bizarre.

Come back for more? Yeah can't help myself to give your patronising drivel some attention.

So much effort. I actually miss SOG in comparison to you two plums

Ummm... You didn't swear! Just told me I wasn't smart enough. You OK?

You aren't as good at this as you think you are. Sounds like you are bit anally retentive over these posts and reading a little too much into things. Bless

Come back for more? Yeah can't help myself to give your patronising drivel some attention.

So much effort. I actually miss SOG in comparison to you two plums

Now you are bored and bad tempered too I see.

I can only suggest that you pack it in for the night, give the unfortunate Mrs Whelk some of the attention that she has no doubt been denied, and perhaps tomorrow we will find you in a more convivial mood.

You just KNOW it makes sense!

The problem with Islam isn't just the extreme version that kills and maims people , but the mainstream as well . Their treatment of women and gays is unacceptable in modern Britain , the fact they get their knickers in a twist over pictures of Mo , is unacceptable in modern Britain . There's is a backward religion that hasn't been through enlightenment yet . The way they a large portion of them want to live their daily lives is incompatible with a modern liberal society , but everybody ignores that elephant in the room .

Watch out someone will be made to apologise.

Now you are bored and bad tempered too I see.

I can only suggest that you pack it in for the night, give the unfortunate Mrs Whelk some of the attention that she has no doubt been denied, and perhaps tomorrow we will find you in a more convivial mood.

You just KNOW it makes sense!

I admire how you keep calm at all times and respect your genuine concern for my disposition. My how you deliver advice so passive aggressively you can sleep well knowing you are a top top chap.

Night night

No, we've got to be thankful for the takeover of towns and cities throughout Western Europe. Anyone that doesn't think it's a great thing is a member of the KKK/Nazis.

No, we've got to be thankful for the takeover of towns and cities throughout Western Europe. Anyone that doesn't think it's a great thing is a member of the KKK/Nazis.

You know damn well that they won't have you in the Klan anymore because you have no clean white sheets left in the airing cupboard. In any case that's just no fun for your average common or garden racist anymore ever since burning crosses were banned by the bloody EU on health and safety grounds. As for the Nazi Party ... well let's face it they are quite fussy now on who they let in.

Have you perchance considered the British Legion?

The reason it doesn't seem so is merely because ISIS don't have the resources in Europe to do so. If they had, then that would clearly be their aim.

It's been their aim in the middle east for some time where many thousands of Muslims have been killed because they're Shia rather than Sunni Muslims:

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/u-s-weighs-genocide-label-1298023405674550.html

Many many more Muslims have been killed by ISIS that non-Muslims hence the reason we see people desperate to escape their grasp. The sooner ISIS is destroyed the sooner these horrific actions will cease.

By resources you mean they would need to be running the countries. They're not, they won't be, it isn't genocide, it isn't comparable to Srebrencia.

Your new found - and entirly bogus - sense of moral probity reeks of hypocrisy given your record on here. Methinks the real reason mention of the Srebanica massacre upsets you so is that twenty odd pages ago you decided (unwisely) to issue a challenge daring people to list examples of so called "Christian" massacre events that you clearly doubted had ever occured. The number of examples that were provided soon showed you up as the fool that you are.

Indeed, that old wound just won't heal will it Fry ... I should try putting some ointment on it if I were you.

And still using the death of thousands of people to try and smug it up on a football forum.

Terrorism is different to state genocide.

Keep creating arguments in your head, won't you.

You aren't as good at this as you think you are. Sounds like you are bit anally retentive over these posts and reading a little too much into things. Bless

Ooh, an accidental compliment. Thanks. As for 'being good at it'. It's a ****ing football forum, not a GSCE in talking ********. I just come on here, say what I think and if people think I'm a **** then I'm OK with that. As for swearing being due to a lack of vocab, not sure who you think I am but I couldn't give a flying **** whether you swear or not. I don't look down on people who swear and don't look up to people that don't. In the whole scheme of things, what people say on here is of very little importance to anything.

I notice you ignored my previous post to you but I expect if you were going to reply, you would just make up what has been said again. Par for the course for you I think.

Look at you getting all precious about me not replying to your post. I can't actually find one that required a reply to be fair. The last one from you was just some confused rambling that didn't need a response. As for sulking that you haven't had a response, you might recall that you still haven't answered the last question I put to you about which parts of SMs posts you found 'extreme'. It's a two way street mate, you can't complain about a lack of response if you don't respond yourself.

Look at you getting all precious about me not replying to your post. I can't actually find one that required a reply to be fair. The last one from you was just some confused rambling that didn't need a response. As for sulking that you haven't had a response, you might recall that you still haven't answered the last question I put to you about which parts of SMs posts you found 'extreme'. It's a two way street mate, you can't complain about a lack of response if you don't respond yourself.

Sorry but you had no trouble attempting an answer with any of the others so I assumed you didn't have a proper response so chose to ignore it. It appears that was the correct assumption. I see you're using your stock reply for things like this - calling the other poster confused or saying they make no sense when you don't have a coherent response. It would have been much easier and more decent to simply apologise for your earlier claims that you had no evidence for but that was clearly too much to hope for. I don't have a specific post in mind when I said I found some of his views extreme, I just remember reading some views from earlier in the thread and not agreeing. This thread is now months old and it doesn't have enough of a consequence on my life for me to remember every post that I disagreed with.

Edited by hypochondriac

Sorry but you had no trouble attempting an answer with any of the others so I assumed you didn't have a proper response so chose to ignore it. It appears that was the correct assumption. I see you're using your stock reply for things like this - calling the other poster confused or saying they make no sense when you don't have a coherent response. It would have been much easier and more decent to simply apologise for your earlier claims that you had no evidence for but that was clearly too much to hope for. I don't have a specific post in mind when I said I found some of his views extreme, I just remember reading some views from earlier in the thread and not agreeing. This thread is now months old and it doesn't have enough of a consequence on my life for me to remember every post that I disagreed with.

So, do you still want me to reply to that post of yours that didn't ask for a reply? Happy to do so but you won't like the response and I'm not sure it'll add much to the topic of the thread. But if it would make you happy I'll do it just for you.

So, do you still want me to reply to that post of yours that didn't ask for a reply? Happy to do so but you won't like the response and I'm not sure it'll add much to the topic of the thread. But if it would make you happy I'll do it just for you.

Well I expected some sort of rebuttal considering you had no trouble replying to all the other posts and it speaks volumes that that particular post is the one you avoided but I'm not overly bothered either way.

Well I expected some sort of rebuttal considering you had no trouble replying to all the other posts and it speaks volumes that that particular post is the one you avoided but I'm not overly bothered either way.

Well, that's what you would of got and I assumed you wouldn't agree so didn't bother. Glad I don't need to bother. Happy Easter.

I was challenging your reason for choosing not to reply, not requesting one.

Which is odd as I've explained why I didn't reply. I'm happy to reply if it would put your mind at rest but you'll have to wait for that as I'm off to work now.