Which VPN?

Suhari

Which VPN would you guys recommend?

Main use is staying private (obviously). Not for things like getting US Netflix, torrenting or anything like that. Honest. Because that's not right. There is no way I will be doing that. :smug:

Was using GhostVPN, but it's started playing up recently, and my subscription is due in a couple of weeks, so will most likely move off it.

Would welcome suggestions.

Have you looked into a Smart DNS service instead? Doesn't use VPN and doesn't reroute your traffic at all, so no slowdown in performance, it just hides the part of your request which gives away your geographical location. You can use it to set streaming services to the country of your choice.

It's easy to set up and you get a free 7 day trial to check it works. I got it working with my Chromecast too.

Have you looked into a Smart DNS service instead? Doesn't use VPN and doesn't reroute your traffic at all, so no slowdown in performance, it just hides the part of your request which gives away your geographical location. You can use it to set streaming services to the country of your choice.

It's easy to set up and you get a free 7 day trial to check it works. I got it working with my Chromecast too.

Thanks - I'll have a look tomorrow.

Probably just as well, unless there is some kind of workaround.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-35320436

Hola unblocker browser add-on works a treat with everything I've thrown at it. iPlayer, Netflix, C4 etc. Very very easy to use and free.

Have not recently viewed Netflix UK and fear this could be at an end. Just hope BBC don't follow suit...