Manager's Salary

doddisalegend

I have no clue what he earns but around the time he joined us I saw somewhere that he was on 2.5m euros a year at Nice.

Given he was out of work and not particularly in demand (from what I could make out) I'd be surprised if we just almost doubled his wages?

I have no clue what he earns but around the time he joined us I saw somewhere that he was on 2.5m euros a year at Nice.

Given he was out of work and not particularly in demand (from what I could make out) I'd be surprised if we just almost doubled his wages?

What did you make out? Have the same feeling about Mourinho?

Maths not your strong point then...

I'd be surprised if he was on 2.5m euros a year at Nice. That sounds very high to me.

The Telegraph said we offered Koeman £86,000 per week. Ok, Everton offer more, but not many others can and do. Shows the club have budgeted a significant wage for a manager.

Interesting article if Koeman was offered 4.4 million per year would he have left a settled environment both managerialy and family wise or did he see the writing on the wall about the clubs ambition ? Answer on a post card please

Interesting article if Koeman was offered 4.4 million per year would he have left a settled environment both managerialy and family wise or did he see the writing on the wall about the clubs ambition ? Answer on a post card please

He's getting paid sh1tloads more by Everton. End of discussion.

Pep gardiola is on 288k pw! Not too shabby

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Is it the case at every club the manager should always get more than the players?

But then at Man U Mourinho gets less than Pogba (read that Pogba was on £290k a week)

Is it the case at every club the manager should always get more than the players?

But then at Man U Mourinho gets less than Pogba (read that Pogba was on £290k a week)

Again the poor Boro manager is getting, in a year, less than Negrado gets in a month!

Hope they have a whip round for him at Christmas and don't take the **** out of his old Ford Focus too much!

Again the poor Boro manager is getting, in a year, less than Negrado gets in a month!

Hope they have a whip round for him at Christmas and don't take the **** out of his old Ford Focus too much!

Yeah haha.

Just thinking about us now too-

If Puel is on 3.2m, his weekly wage is £61k. I would have thought our players are on more than that.

Around about £3m a year sounds about right for Saints manager. Would be nuts to pay 2x or 3x that. Would be weird if we found a successful manager for a half or a third of it.

So, somewhere between £1m and £5mpa. With a big assumption that in anything like sane or normal times that it's somewhere in the middle of that range.

Lol after 10 days he has been paid more than the Boro manager will be paid all year! That made me chuckle bizarrely!

It'll be interesting to see which one is closest to prem manager of the year thus year, I know a few smoggies who really rate karanka.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk