Blasphemy and Duck Rape

Yorkshire Saint

7 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

Lots of people bump it. Whelk was the one who bumped it this time, not me!

I haven't been owned once in the thread. I've unpicked all of your claims over for example 'celebrating Christmas' etc numerous times. You continue to fail to grasp it and repeat the same accusations.

Happy Easter Matthew! While we’re all enjoying an extended weekend in a couple of weeks I hope you insist on working, as you would it no way want to be associated with a festival of someone who endorses racism, slavery, sexism etc etc. 

Edited by Turkish

5 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Happy Easter Matthew! While we’re all enjoying an extended weekend I hope you insist on working, as you would it no way want to be associated with a festival of someone who endorses racism, slavery, sexism etc etc 

1) My place of work shuts down over Easter. The festival Christians pinched from older cultures.

2) Lets take your point on slavery. Do you dispute the Bible gives instructions on who you can use as a slave, how you can punish them, how you should treat them and how long you can own them for? The god of the Bible endorses it all. It is clearly evident in the scripture with the instructions.  He does not condone it, he is an enabler! Thus evil!

Edited by Matthew Le God

Just now, Matthew Le God said:

1) My place of work shuts down over Easter. The festival Christians pinched from older cultures.

2) Lets take your point on slavery. Do you dispute the Bible gives instructions on who you can use as a slave, how you can punish them, how you should treat them and how long you can own them for? The god of the bible endorses it all. It is clearly evident in the scripture with the instructions.  He does not condone it, he is an enabler! Thus evil!

Your government refers to the bank holidays as Easter a Christian festival. Yet again you are celebrating a religious festival. Thank the almighty for our extended weekend. 👏👏👏👏👏👏https://www.gov.uk/bank-holidays

8 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Your government refers to the bank holidays as Easter a Christian festival. Yet again you are celebrating a religious festival. Thank the almighty for our extended weekend. 👏👏👏👏👏👏https://www.gov.uk/bank-holidays

How is it relevant what the government of the country I live in say? Do you deny that Spring festivals pre date Easter and included giving of eggs and celebrating new life? Jesus was also not the first resurrection story, again the details pinched from older fictional stories and absorbed into Christianity to help expand its base of followers.

You ignored point 2) about God endorsing and enabling slavery rather than taking an opportunity to condone it. Why no anti slavery message in the commandments? Some of the ones used are very trival in comparison to owning another human.

Ignoring questions seems very much to be your thing! 

Edited by Matthew Le God

1 hour ago, Matthew Le God said:

It has a huge negative impact on our society and throughout history around the world. It isn't something to be tolerated, it is harmful.

Bollox does it. The vast majority enjoy Easter and Christmas but don't believe in the religion behind it. You know, people like you. The difference is that they just tuck into the turkey, chocolate and gifts without going through a "look at me" charade on a footy forum every now and again. 

How is it relevant what the government of the country I live in say? Do you deny the Spring festivals pre date Easter and included giving of eggs and celebrating new life? 

You ignored point 2) about God endorsing and enabling slavery rather than taking an opportunity to condone it. Why no anti slavery message in the commandments? Some of the ones used are very trival in comparison to owning another human.

Ignoring questions seems very much to be your thing! 

Your work shuts down over Easter. A Christian festival. Must just be coincidence 

By amazing coincidence it also shuts down over Christmas, another Christian festival

wow! On the two main Christian festivals of the year MLGs work place completely shuts down. What an incredible coincidence. Or maybe it isn’t and your shut down is because of the Christian festivals. 

Happy festive period MLG. Enjoy your celebrations 🥂🍻

Just now, egg said:

Bollox does it. The vast majority enjoy Easter and Christmas but don't believe in the religion behind it. You know, people like you. The difference is that they just tuck into the turkey, chocolate and gifts without going through a "look at me" charade on a footy forum every now and again. 

That isn't religion then. So completely irrelevant to the point I made.

Just now, Turkish said:

Your work shuts down over Easter. A Christian festival. Must just be coincidence 

By amazing coincidence it also shuts down over Christmas, another Christian festival

wow! On the two main Christian festivals of the year MLGs work place completely shuts down. What an incredible coincidence. Or maybe it isn’t and your shut down is because of the Christian festivals. 

Happy festive period MLG. Enjoy your celebrations 🥂🍻

Again you ignored question 2) about slavery.

The whole of this post is just bizzare. What do you think it is a rebuttal to?

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

Okay the birthday of gods son isn’t religious 😂😂😂😂😂

You clearly did not read/understand the post. He clearly states people who don't believe in the religion behind it...

"don't believe in the religion behind it. You know, people like you. The difference is that they just tuck into the turkey, chocolate and gifts"

3 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

That isn't religion then. So completely irrelevant to the point I made.

I defer to Turkish. These things are done in celebration of a Christian festival. Normal people accept that's the occasion that they are celebrating, regardless of their beliefs. Those people understand and acknowledge their hypocrisy. 

2 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

Again you ignored question 2) about slavery.

The whole of this post is just bizzare. What do you think it is a rebuttal to?

Slavery has been done time and again, you don’t like the answers you get from us

nothing bizarre about it, just proving yet again you’re celebrating religious festivals. MLG the lying hypocrite. 

2 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

You clearly did not read/understand the post. He clearly states people who don't believe in the religion behind it...

"don't believe in the religion behind it. You know, people like you. The difference is that they just tuck into the turkey, chocolate and gifts"

200.gif

Oh I understood. Reference eggs most recent post 👏👏👏

Edited by Turkish

Just now, badgerx16 said:

Given the hundreds of millions that still worship Him, not that inept.

They don't all believe the same things about him. Every single one has their own view of him that are contractitoy with others. There are huge schism within Christianity. 

An all knowing all powerful God is inept if he can't get a standardised message out to all humankind. It is a massive fail on his part if he thinks an using a book that based on copies of copies is translated numerous times is the best way to get a standardised message out into the world.

1 minute ago, Matthew Le God said:

They don't all believe the same things about him. Every single one has their own view of him that are contractitoy with others. There are huge schism within Christianity. 

An all knowing all powerful God is inept if he can't get a standardised message out to all humankind. It is a massive fail on his part if he thinks an using a book that based on copies of copies is translated numerous times is the best way to get a standardised message out into the world.

We're back to your interpretation of something that you apparently don't believe in. You believe that all those who believe in God believe it to be a Christian god, and an all knowing God. 

Either way, you only eat Easter eggs cos it's Easter. We all do. 

4 minutes ago, Turkish said:

nothing bizarre about it, just proving yet again you’re celebrating religious festivals. MLG the lying hypocrite. 

It was a bizarre post because it was not relevant to answering my question about Easter pinching older traditions and not being original. It went off on an irrelevant tamgent... as you often do... I guess because you are stumped.

At no point have you answered the questions I asked about slavery today.

Because of the 54 pages of this thread we’ve gone round and round in circles about it with many other posters and every time you’ve got an answer you didn’t like you disappear then turn up a few weeks later with some other bizarre point. 

In any case you obviously don’t believe it what you’re saying as you celebrate religious festivals so stop Whinging about it

It was a bizarre post because it was not relevant to answering my question about Easter pinching older traditions and not being original. It went off on an irrelevant tamgent... as you often do... I guess because you are stumped.

The only thing I’m stumped about is why someone so anti religion/god still celebrates religious festivals

Just now, egg said:

We're back to your interpretation of something that you apparently don't believe in. You believe that all those who believe in God believe it to be a Christian god, and an all knowing God. 

Either way, you only eat Easter eggs cos it's Easter. We all do. 

I've never said that bit in bold.

Egg giving in a Spring festival of new life is not an original Chrisian tradition. It was pinched. Just like the resurrection story was.

1 minute ago, Lighthouse said:

For the sake of variety, who was the most kick-ass god out there? I quite like Ra, the Egyptian sun god with the head of a falcon. Sadly he doesn’t get the love he deserves these days as they’re all playing squash instead.

6B12F8C2-8D39-4D13-836E-7A4CCBCCF8B5.jpeg

In the James song "many faces" he sings about someone's god being calamari. I vote that one. I like calamari. 

19 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

For the sake of variety, who was the most kick-ass god out there? I quite like Ra, the Egyptian sun god with the head of a falcon. Sadly he doesn’t get the love he deserves these days as they’re all playing squash instead.

Bill Gates. When everyone is vaccinated we’ll have the big switch on an all be converted to the religion of Microsoft. 

Edited by Turkish

12 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Because of the 54 pages of this thread we’ve gone round and round in circles about it with many other posters and every time you’ve got an answer you didn’t like you disappear then turn up a few weeks later with some other bizarre point.

Give me a brief summary then on why God in the Bible says who you can own as a slave, how you can punish them, how long you can own them as a slave for... an endorsement of slavery. And why slavery is not one of his commandments of things not to do? Instead he considers some other bizarre things as more important to tell people not to do rather than owning another human, which he clearly endorses.

Edited by Matthew Le God

11 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

Not exactly kick-ass Gods, but I'm a fan of Anoia, the goddess of Things That Get Stuck In Drawers. ( Close second - Bilious, the Oh-God of hangovers ).

Edited by badgerx16

9 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

Give me a brief summary then on why God in the Bible says who you can own as a slave, how you can punish them, how long you can own them as a slave for... an endorsement of slavery. And why slavery is not one of his commandments of things not to do? Instead he considers some other bizarre things as more important to tell people not to do rather than owning another human, which he clearly endorses.

What part of its already been done multi times in 54 pages are you struggling with? You didn’t like the answers then you won’t like them now. I know you’re looking for something Matthew, as I’ve said before pop down to your local church or synagogue, you won’t find what you’re looking for on here as it’s basically a load of blokes who couldn’t give a fuck just point and laughing at your ridiculous behaviour 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

Nope, I don't recall seeing any answer to that question at any point during this thread. If you have, please remind me of it.

Incorrect. You got plenty of answers but they weren’t the ones you wanted so in usual style you either ignored them or repeated yourself over and over again like you’ve started to again now. A psychiatrist would have a field day with your performance on this thread 

Edited by Turkish

9 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Incorrect. You got plenty of answers but they weren’t the ones you wanted so in usual style you either ignored them or repeated yourself over and over again like you’ve started to again now. A psychiatrist would have a field day with your performance on this thread 

Remind me of the answer to the slavery Bible dilemma. Why does the character of God endorse it and not have it as a commandment to not do it?

3 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

Remind me of the answer to the slavery Bible dilemma. Why does the character of God endorse it and not have it as a commandment to not do it?

Look on the thread and find it if you want the answer so badly 

1 minute ago, Matthew Le God said:

I won't find it, because it is not a question I've asked before in the thread. 🙄

This ain't bible study Matthew

And nobody is interested. 

Go and enjoy the sunshine. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

This whole thread is ultimately moot, because when I reboot the Matrix it will all be forgotten.

2 hours ago, Lighthouse said:

Will you be keeping Monica Bellucci and Carrie-Anne Moss?

2 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

Of course.

I think that when I do eventually hit the big red REBOOT button, In the next version of the Matrix MLG will be the Grand Mufti or the Pope.

4 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

Nope, I have not worded a question like that in this thread. There have been questions on slavery, but not worded like that.

You’ve banged on about slavery multiple times over the course of this thread. Go and have a wank you freak. 

17 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

It's only a dilemma in your head. People who 'believe' don't see a problem, people who don't have more important issues to consider.

Nonsense. How can a person not see there is an issue between...

- believing God is 100% kind and loving

- that same god gives instructions humans can own another human, punish them, sell them. All clearly outlined in the book of Exodus

- doesn't deem making an anti slavery commandment worth taking up a space instead of one of the pointless other ones

You have to do a huge amount of mental gymnastics and excuse making to justify all of that! 

Edited by Matthew Le God

14 minutes ago, Turkish said:

You’ve banged on about slavery multiple times over the course of this thread.

I can't believe I need to explain to a grown man that every question on a topic is not the same question about that topic! Not every question about slavery is the same question about slavery. This is really basic stuff Turkish. 

Edited by Matthew Le God

10 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

Nonsense. How can a person not see there is an issue between...

- believing God is 100% kind and loving

- gives instructions humans can own another human, punish them, sell them. All clearly outlined in the book of Exodus

What are you on about??

Exodus is about God saving his people from the slavery of the Egyptians! 

Not the other way around, which is the drum you constantly bang

7 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

I can't believe I need to explain to a grown man that every question on a topic is not the same question about that topic! Not every question about slavery is the same question about slavery. This is really basic stuff Turkish. 

Oh and there he goes with the “it’s basic stuff” Line. The one that gets used over and over again when floundering 🤣🤣🤣