Blasphemy and Duck Rape

Yorkshire Saint

3 hours ago, Matthew Le God said:

You know there is a difference between saying 'alot my posts' and saying 'all of my posts' don't you? Because I said the former, not the latter. Some things in this thread are tongue in cheek, others are serious.

Good to have you confirm for the absolute avoidance of doubt that you are deadly serious about the absolute horseshit you come out with on this particular topic.

Useful to have it in black and white for those who like to make out you're just on some awfully hilarious wind-up.

You're a freak and good to have it made plain.

Thoughts and prayers with you and Merry Christmas.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

Good to have you confirm for the absolute avoidance of doubt that you are deadly serious about the absolute horseshit you come out with on this particular topic.

Neither of those quote you used of mine were horseshit.

1) First quote you used... 'god is genocidal, sexist, homophobic, rape endorsing deity' - All can be seen and evidenced in the Bible. 

2) Second quote you used was me asking a question - 'Which verse in the Bible does it say present giving, eating a turkey roast dinner, putting a tree in a room (tree decorating pre dates Christianity btw), meeting friends & family are exclusively Christian activities?' What was wrong with the question?

2 minutes ago, Raging Bull said:

Amen brother, I’m personally gonna pray for MLG 

Pray for what purpose? Why would god give a shit about my ramblings on an internet forum, when he doesn't give a shit about children he designed to die of cancer or in a global genocidal flood?

Edited by Matthew Le God

16 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

Useful to have it in black and white for those who like to make out you're just on some awfully hilarious wind-up.

You're a freak and good to have it made plain.

Thoughts and prayers with you and Merry Christmas.

#triggered

4 hours ago, Matthew Le God said:

Pray for what purpose? Why would god give a shit about my ramblings on an internet forum, when he doesn't give a shit about children he designed to die of cancer or in a global genocidal flood?

4 hours ago, Matthew Le God said:

Maybe he doesn’t have the sane fear of death you clearly do? Maybe he might be slightly more all knowing than you although you had pointed out some design flaws so maybe you could team up.

• 1 month later...
On 27/12/2020 at 23:34, whelk said:

Maybe he doesn’t have the sane fear of death you clearly do? 

1) How have you determined my level of fear regarding death?

2) Is it a good or bad thing to fear death?

3) Are you more or less likely to lead a 'better life' if you don't think there is an eternal afterlife to fall back on?

Edited by Matthew Le God

Seriously though, isn't it about time that God (who loves us, remember) put a stop to all this virus stuff? If the intention is to punish all us who don't believe in him (or the right version of him), then he really needs to think of a more targeted approach.

7 hours ago, Golactico said:

Seriously though, isn't it about time that God (who loves us, remember) put a stop to all this virus stuff? If the intention is to punish all us who don't believe in him (or the right version of him), then he really needs to think of a more targeted approach.

That's either a flippant comment or based on a lack of understanding. There's no stopping what man has done. Some dinlo has made this virus (one way or another) and other dinlos continue to spread it. It'd be like starting a fire, letting it spread uncontrollably and sitting back to wait for God rather than phone for the firemen. 

8 minutes ago, egg said:

That's either a flippant comment or based on a lack of understanding. There's no stopping what man has done. Some dinlo has made this virus (one way or another) and other dinlos continue to spread it. It'd be like starting a fire, letting it spread uncontrollably and sitting back to wait for God rather than phone for the firemen. 

Seriously?  You think that someone developed the virus in a lab and unleashed it upon the world?  What do you think they were expecting to achieve?

https://www.newscientist.com/term/coronavirus-come-lab/

No, this virus isn’t a bioweapon.

2 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Seriously?  You think that someone developed the virus in a lab and unleashed it upon the world?  What do you think they were expecting to achieve?

https://www.newscientist.com/term/coronavirus-come-lab/

I know that you have a little issue with my posts Weston, but take a deep breath mate and read all the words. You missed out "one way or another". Some believe it was made by a man eating a contaminated animal. That's one way. Others have different views. I've covered all bases and offered no view.

God bless you. 

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, egg said:

I know that you have a little issue with my posts Weston, but take a deep breath mate and read all the words. You missed out "one way or another". Some believe it was made by a man eating a contaminated animal. That's one way. Others have different views. I've covered all bases and offered no view.

God bless you. 

Lol.  I particularly liked your analogy of the virus being 'man made' also being like 'starting a fire' - presumably you meant for that analogy to be 'one way or abother' as well.  

Here's your spade again ;) 

spacer.png

Edited by Weston Super Saint

20 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Lol.  I particularly liked your analogy of the virus being 'man made' also being like 'starting a fire' - presumably you meant for that analogy to be 'one way or abother' as well.  

Here's your spade again ;) 

spacer.png

Weston, again you're not keeping up mate. 

This is a "God" thread. The simple point, that's sadly too complicated for you, is that it's not a God made virus. That leaves man, or the fairies, or hmm. 

It's a man made virus, and whether that is through design or negligence is a separate matter, but if a man ate a dodgy bat, it's man made. 

Nice attempt with the shovel, but you're not bright enough for put downs. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, egg said:

This is a "God" thread. The simple point, that's sadly too complicated for you, is that it's not a God made virus. That leaves man, or the fairies, or hmm. 

It's a man made virus, and whether that is through design or negligence is a separate matter, but if a man ate a dodgy bat, it's man made. 

Fuck me, you're dim!

If a man ate a bat that was infected, the man that ate the bat didn't MAKE the virus.  The virus would have had to already EXIST in the bat.  The process of eating bats doesn't create fucking viruses!

The virus EVOLVED and the bat was the route of transmission - if indeed that was the first instance of man receiving the virus. 

So, no, 'some Dinlo' didn't 'make' the virus, viral evolution 'made' the virus, some Dinlo just caught it and passed it on - but calling that person a Dinlo because of that is a bit harsh as until that point, the existence of the virus would have been completely unknown!

"some Dinlo has made the virus" :mcinnes:

Edited by Weston Super Saint

Dim, jeez. If I'm the kettle, you're a fucking massive pot. 

Who's responsible for Covid getting into humans and spreading Weston. Man, God, the fairies, or something else. Come on, admit it ain't God, and you don't seem like a fairy kind of man...

35 minutes ago, egg said:

Dim, jeez. If I'm the kettle, you're a fucking massive pot. 

Who's responsible for Covid getting into humans and spreading Weston. Man, God, the fairies, or something else. Come on, admit it ain't God, and you don't seem like a fairy kind of man...

Voila, another Volte-face and change of tack with your argument.

I see you have inserted the word 'responsible' now.  That's very different from your previous post that  if a man ate a dodgy bat, it's man made.   

I will happily agree that the man that ate the dodgy bat is 'responsible' for infecting himself with the virus - even if he was completely unaware of its existence when he eat the dodgy bat!

Will you admit that eating a dodgy bat that is already infected with the virus, doesn't make the virus 'man made' as it clearly had to exist in order for the bat to be 'dodgy'?

Not sure why you are fixated on 'Man, God. the fairies, or something else / hmm'.  Are they the only options or are we allowed to consider nature / evolution as an answer?

1 minute ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Voila, another Volte-face and change of tack with your argument.

I see you have inserted the word 'responsible' now.  That's very different from your previous post that  if a man ate a dodgy bat, it's man made.   

I will happily agree that the man that ate the dodgy bat is 'responsible' for infecting himself with the virus - even if he was completely unaware of its existence when he eat the dodgy bat!

Will you admit that eating a dodgy bat that is already infected with the virus, doesn't make the virus 'man made' as it clearly had to exist in order for the bat to be 'dodgy'?

Not sure why you are fixated on 'Man, God. the fairies, or something else / hmm'.  Are they the only options or are we allowed to consider nature / evolution as an answer?

Nature or evolution didn't make man eat an infected animal, or other people spread it.

Some may say God made man do that. I don't buy that. If we're being told the truth, a man ate a bat thus bringing this stuff into the human race. Humans then made decisions which allowed this to spread. It's man made. I'm not saying it's deliberate, but on a God thread, I'm saying it's not God made. That leaves only man. 

8 minutes ago, egg said:

I'm not saying it's deliberate, but on a God thread, I'm saying it's not God made. That leaves only man. 

I think the rest of us understood this point first time out.

It takes some really special type of #pigshit to fail to grasp it. But he really is a special kinda guy.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, egg said:

Nature or evolution didn't make man eat an infected animal, or other people spread it.

Some may say God made man do that. I don't buy that. If we're being told the truth, a man ate a bat thus bringing this stuff into the human race. Humans then made decisions which allowed this to spread. It's man made. I'm not saying it's deliberate, but on a God thread, I'm saying it's not God made. That leaves only man. 

An all knowing creator God is supposed to have created everything. That includes the virus and making humans in such a way that this would play out as it has done. All part of his wonderful masterplan.

Free will for humans is not by definition possible under a creator God who knows the future. Which is why the Adam and Eve test was not a fair test as he knew before they did it that they would fail. God then punishes humans for failing an impossible to pass test. How nice of him!

Edited by Matthew Le God

1 hour ago, egg said:

Nice digging - see, that spade did come in useful for you!

I get it, your answers are 'thread' specific.  Presumably you wouldn't be so stupid as to put "a man ate a dodgy bat, so the virus is man made" on the Coronavirus thread?

I'm assuming, using your logic regarding 'God threads', that since it was not possible for 'man' to 'make' himself, that leaves only God as the maker of man and you do not believe in evolution.

Since that can be your only possible explanation for how 'man' was 'made', you also have to subscribe to MLGs theory about the all knowing 'creator' God ;) 

Many Christians will have thanked God when the vaccines were developed. Why does God get credit for this, but he doesn't deserve reproach for the virus' existance in the first place, or for letting £100k and counting die? and millions worldwide.

Edited by Golactico
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Golactico said:

Many Christians will have thanked God when the vaccines were developed. Why does God get credit for this, but he doesn't deserve reproach for the virus' existance in the first place, or for letting £100k and counting die? and millions worldwide.

It’s religion, you just make it up as you go along.

16 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

So you agree that God made or Man made are the only two options?

Fuck knows why I am replying to you, but in this thread, where the original reply was to someone saying 

11 hours ago, Golactico said:

Seriously though, isn't it about time that God (who loves us, remember) put a stop to all this virus stuff?

Then yes.

Did God make the virus or humanity?

I'm saying, and call me controversial, but I'm going with humanity.

If you want to argue that it wasn't humanity then fill your boots.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

Fuck knows why I am replying to you, but in this thread, where the original reply was to someone saying 

Then yes.

The options on where the virus came from are not limited to God or humanity. Viruses come from nature.

4 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

Then yes.

As Egg has already stated, the virus potentially jumped to humans (humanity) by someone eating an infected bat.

How did the virus get into the bat in the first place - if you're only considering God or Man as the maker of the virus, you have to assume that one of them made the virus and then infected the bat / creature, which would take one pigshitthick person to believe that!

My argument is quite simply that nature / evolution created the virus.  The most likely cause was the virus mutating from another form / virus into the one that became dominant.

Surely that argument could have been put forward as a reasonable explanation as to why God isn't responsible for the virus as claimed in the original post "Seriously though, isn't it about time that God (who loves us, remember) put a stop to all this virus stuff?"   rather than the current argument that it had to have been either God or Man that made the virus!

If you honestly believe that man / humanity made the virus and then infected the bat, which another man ate before passing the virus on to his fellow man, doesn't that take us back to my original question to Egg as to what the fuck he was expecting by doing this?

9 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

As Egg has already stated, the virus potentially jumped to humans (humanity) by someone eating an infected bat.

How did the virus get into the bat in the first place - if you're only considering God or Man as the maker of the virus, you have to assume that one of them made the virus and then infected the bat / creature, which would take one pigshitthick person to believe that!

My argument is quite simply that nature / evolution created the virus.  The most likely cause was the virus mutating from another form / virus into the one that became dominant.

Surely that argument could have been put forward as a reasonable explanation as to why God isn't responsible for the virus as claimed in the original post "Seriously though, isn't it about time that God (who loves us, remember) put a stop to all this virus stuff?"   rather than the current argument that it had to have been either God or Man that made the virus!

If you honestly believe that man / humanity made the virus and then infected the bat, which another man ate before passing the virus on to his fellow man, doesn't that take us back to my original question to Egg as to what the fuck he was expecting by doing this?

The fact that you interpret "humanity" as "one man injecting a bat" says it all. That's how reductive your feeble mind is.

You're arguing against thjngs no one else is even bothering to say. If you want a debate on precisely how Covid started, go on the Covid thread. I'm not discussing that and neither is Egg. Or even the guy Egg replied to in the first place.

God made the Chinese society? God built wet markets? God defined what people round the world find it culturally acceptable to do or eat or not eat? Or shag? God defined whatever storage/hygiene processes in place in these markets?

It's called humanity sweetheart.

If you think God did it all then up to you and hallelujah.

You're just so pigshit thick it's exhausting. 

24 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

The fact that you interpret "humanity" as "one man injecting a bat" says it all. That's how reductive your feeble mind is.

You're arguing against thjngs no one else is even bothering to say. If you want a debate on precisely how Covid started, go on the Covid thread. I'm not discussing that and neither is Egg. Or even the guy Egg replied to in the first place.

God made the Chinese society? God built wet markets? God defined what people round the world find it culturally acceptable to do or eat or not eat? Or shag? God defined whatever storage/hygiene processes in place in these markets?

It's called humanity sweetheart.

If you think God did it all then up to you and hallelujah.

You're just so pigshit thick it's exhausting. 

That's better, back to your usual M.O!  Deflecting from the actual argument, making up some bollocks and claiming someone else said it and throwing your childish insults (the domain of the man that has run out of cohesive arguments ;) )

What Egg originally said - and you claim you understood from the start and anyone that didn't is thick as pig shit - was :

4 hours ago, egg said:

Let me firstly draw your attention to the bit in bold where he states 'some dinlo' has made the virus, implying one person ;) 

He also stated, "there's no stopping what man has done".  All my responses where I mention 'man' are in reply to this on the understanding that we both appreciate that the word man in this instance is short for 'mankind'.  I apologise if you've got yourself all confused by this when you claim that I interpret 'humanity' as 'one man'.

3 hours ago, egg said:

Egg has then responded with the above stating the virus was either 'made' by God, man(kind), the fairies or hmm.  He discounts all but man(kind) in case you're struggling to keep up.

I've discounted God, man(kind) and the fairies and instead have chosen 'hmm' - however, I've been a little more specific in my argument and described 'hmm' as viral evolution as that is the more likely birth place of the virus if you discount it being made in a lab.

2 hours ago, egg said:

Egg then changed his argument to suggest that man(kind) is 'responsible' for covid entering the human race - which is a very different argument to the one he started with that 'some Dinlo' made the virus, but nevertheless an argument that I have agreed with entirely, something it appears you have missed whilst frothing at the mouth and hammering away at your keyboard with you insults about 'pig shit thick'.  You've then had some rant about God and wet markets and he didn't make 'em do it guv, which frankly is absolute nonsense!

If the virus had never existed in the first place, it would make no difference whatsoever what man(kind) decided to eat or shag or even where humanity decided to go shopping - whether or not they chose to do so of their own free will or through God's volition.

So, the question which you have so far avoided - and which was the original point of debate - is where did the virus come from, was it :

1.  God

2. Man(kind, AKA Humanity)

3. Nature / evolution

Given your previous post where you've agreed with Egg that it was 'man'(kind) and then clarified that to be 'humanity', do you stick by your original answer?  If so, how did man(kind) make the virus?

16 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

That's better, back to your usual M.O!  Deflecting from the actual argument, making up some bollocks and claiming someone else said it and throwing your childish insults (the domain of the man that has run out of cohesive arguments ;) )

What Egg originally said - and you claim you understood from the start and anyone that didn't is thick as pig shit - was :

Let me firstly draw your attention to the bit in bold where he states 'some dinlo' has made the virus, implying one person ;) 

He also stated, "there's no stopping what man has done".  All my responses where I mention 'man' are in reply to this on the understanding that we both appreciate that the word man in this instance is short for 'mankind'.  I apologise if you've got yourself all confused by this when you claim that I interpret 'humanity' as 'one man'.

Egg has then responded with the above stating the virus was either 'made' by God, man(kind), the fairies or hmm.  He discounts all but man(kind) in case you're struggling to keep up.

I've discounted God, man(kind) and the fairies and instead have chosen 'hmm' - however, I've been a little more specific in my argument and described 'hmm' as viral evolution as that is the more likely birth place of the virus if you discount it being made in a lab.

Egg then changed his argument to suggest that man(kind) is 'responsible' for covid entering the human race - which is a very different argument to the one he started with that 'some Dinlo' made the virus, but nevertheless an argument that I have agreed with entirely, something it appears you have missed whilst frothing at the mouth and hammering away at your keyboard with you insults about 'pig shit thick'.  You've then had some rant about God and wet markets and he didn't make 'em do it guv, which frankly is absolute nonsense!

If the virus had never existed in the first place, it would make no difference whatsoever what man(kind) decided to eat or shag or even where humanity decided to go shopping - whether or not they chose to do so of their own free will or through God's volition.

So, the question which you have so far avoided - and which was the original point of debate - is where did the virus come from, was it :

1.  God

2. Man(kind, AKA Humanity)

3. Nature / evolution

Given your previous post where you've agreed with Egg that it was 'man'(kind) and then clarified that to be 'humanity', do you stick by your original answer?  If so, how did man(kind) make the virus?

Hahahahahaha look at all that bollocks all from egg's initial lighthearted reply and you going apeshit about injections in labs even though Egg never mentioned that, just you.

You utter fucking plank.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

Hahahahahaha look at all that bollocks all from egg's initial lighthearted reply and you going apeshit about injections in labs even though Egg never mentioned that, just you.

You utter fucking plank.

Thanks, you saved me the bother.

• Haha 1

Nice to see an interesting Theological debate taking place again amongst Saintswebbers.

So appears that MLG is blaming God (who he doesn’t believe in but is kind of obsessed with) gave Captain Tom Covid? Or is he saying He/She should supernaturally intervene, dependent on a threshold of how much charity funds someone has raised, to give supernatural immunity?
I am sure there is a book he could read to understand the basic of the Gospel which might help keep going back to his very limited understanding. 

5 minutes ago, egg said:

Made/created/caused, it's obvious to the non fuckwits amongst us what was meant. 

Lol.

Are you now saying that the virus wasn't made by man after all?

You were pretty insistent earlier on that it was....

Some of your statements include : "Some dinlo has made this virus", "I'm not saying it's deliberate, but on a God thread, I'm saying it's not God made. That leaves only man", "It's a man made virus"   

Those statements seem pretty clear you were referring to 'made' rather than 'caused' don't they?

Maybe ask CB Fry, after all, he claimed to know 'exactly' what you meant....

1 minute ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Lol.

Are you now saying that the virus wasn't made by man after all?

You were pretty insistent earlier on that it was....

Some of your statements include : "Some dinlo has made this virus", "I'm not saying it's deliberate, but on a God thread, I'm saying it's not God made. That leaves only man", "It's a man made virus"   

Those statements seem pretty clear you were referring to 'made' rather than 'caused' don't they?

Maybe ask CB Fry, after all, he claimed to know 'exactly' what you meant....

As he said, it was obvious to the non-fuckwits.

Underline that. Put it in bold if you like.

8 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

As he said, it was obvious to the non-fuckwits.

Underline that. Put it in bold if you like.

Yep, of course.

The giveaway is when he said "it's a man made virus"

How stupid of me to interpret that as him meaning it was a man made virus. What a fool! I should have known when he said that, that what he really meant was that it WASN'T a man made virus :mcinnes:

4 hours ago, Mystic Force said:

Wow even the trolling has got boring in here, I will be back when someone has managed to come up with a cogent argument again.

We could start with Adam and Eve were set a task they could not win.

If God is all knowing, then he knew they'd fail before they got the task. Thus it wasn't a fair test and unfair to punish them and humankind for failing.

Or... we could talk about the global genocide flood?

Or... the murder of first born Egyptian babies?

Or... the instructions to keep slaves?

Etc etc