Blasphemy and Duck Rape

Yorkshire Saint

1 minute ago, Matthew Le God said:

The claim many make that it is pefect design from an infallible, all knowing, all powerful deity falls apart if there are some that fall below standard.

It isn't just some that fall below standards, all human eyes are wired badly if they were created. A good design would be for them to not have the blood vessels pass in front.

🤣🤣🤣 MLG the master eye designer. Brilliant stuff! 

7 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

Have you honestly met someone who believes in God but attributes him with no more than the definition you used? No moral system or anything?

I have no idea. When I meet somebody who believes in God I don't i nterrogate him/her concerning their personal belief system.

Edited by badgerx16

9 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

Doesn't take a genius to spot the problems with the human eye. It is a long way from being a good system, if it was designed God is inept. 

What about the hundreds of millions of people who have good eye sight? My eyes are fine, I think the eye is a fucking brilliant design

2 hours ago, whelk said:

Maybe MLG could improve the central nervous system as well?

I feel like this is a watershed evening for MLG. Now we know how sensitive he is about his eyesight we’ve made a break through. We are digging beneath the surface of his issues. 

3 hours ago, Turkish said:

What about the hundreds of millions of people who have good eye sight? My eyes are fine, I think the eye is a fucking brilliant design

Are you still unable to grasp that claims of 100% perfect are ruined by only 1 example that counters it? 

Edited by Matthew Le God

10 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

Are you still unable to grasp that claims of 100% perfect are ruined by only 1 example that counters it? 

You didn’t say it was 100% perfect. You said the design was bad. The design isn’t fault as there are millions of people who have good eyesight

11 minutes ago, Turkish said:

You didn’t say it was 100% perfect. You said the design was bad. The design isn’t fault as there are millions of people who have good eyesight

Some people claim the eye is perfect and is evidence of intelligent design. All it takes is one bad human eye to show this is nonsense.

2 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

Some people claim the eye is perfect and is evidence of intelligent design. All it takes is one bad human eye to show this is nonsense.

No it doesn’t, the design is not the issue the billions of People who have good eye sight in history prove. Everyone has the same design he model may be faulty. it’s that particular model of that design in the individual that is the problem, maybe it’s a punishment for you not believing a believer, hey Matt

Edited by Turkish

2 minutes ago, Turkish said:

No it doesn’t, the design is not the issue the billions of People who have good eye sight in history prove. Everyone has the same design he model may be faulty. it’s that particular model of that design in the individual that is the problem, maybe it’s a punishment for you not believing a believer, hey Matt

A good competent designer wouldn't allow for faults. An all knowing all powerful god should be capable of having a perfect record... he fucked up and is inept if he designed it.

A good competent designer wouldn't allow for faults. An all knowing all powerful god should be capable of having a perfect record... he fucked up and is inept if he designed it.

It’s not the design the is the problem. The design works brilliantly, as billions of people can confirm. If the design was faulty everyone would be a speccy geeky twat like you. The fact that they aren’t says they design aint the problem 

Edited by Turkish

4 minutes ago, Turkish said:

maybe it’s a punishment for you not believing a believer, hey Matt

How can a 100% kind and loving God be comparable with one that punishes his creations for not believing in them. Especially when he is aware of what proof would be needed for believe but opts for the 'best method to get his message across to be an old book that is poorly translated. Pretty inept!

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

It’s not the design the is the problem. The design works brilliantly, as billions of people can confirm. If the design was faulty everyone would be a speccy geeky twat like you. The fact that they aren’t says they design aint the problem 

If the design allows for mistakes to occur... then he fucked up and is inept at design.

Edited by Matthew Le God

Just now, Matthew Le God said:

If the design allows for mistakes... he fucked up and is inept at design.

If an architect designs 100 Perfect houses but the bricklayers build a faulty wall in 3 of them is that the fault of the architect or the bricklayer?

Just now, Turkish said:

If an architect designs 100 Perfect houses but the bricklayers build a faulty wall in 3 of them is that the fault of the architect or the bricklayer?

Oh dear Turkish! Your analogy is a mess and flawed. As you ignore/forget/avoid that God is both the architect and the bricklayer.

Even if he was just the architect, he is an all knowing architect who knows the future and would be aware that his plans allow for the bricklayer to mess up but decides to stick with his instructions regardless. An even bigger fuck up of ineptitude!

How can a 100% kind and loving God be comparable with one that punishes his creations for not believing in them. Especially when he is aware of what proof would be needed for believe but opts for the 'best method to get his message across to be an old book that is poorly translated. Pretty inept!

Incorrect. The best method to get his message across is that man cannot rules themselves without gods help. Which was the challenge the devil laid down in Genesis. Its working

Just now, Matthew Le God said:

Oh dear Turkish! Your analogy is a mess and flawed. As you ignore/forget/avoid that God is both the architect and the bricklayer.

Even if he was just the architect, he is an all knowing architect who knows the future and would be aware that his plans allow for the bricklayer to mess up but decides to stick with his instructions regardless. An even bigger fuck up of ineptitude!

No he isn’t. God is the Architect, man is the bricklayer. Man turned us back on god and your shit eye sight is a bi- product of this. It’s just sad it’s made you so bitter 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Turkish said:

Incorrect. The best method to get his message across is that man cannot rules themselves without gods help. Which was the challenge the devil laid down in Genesis. Its working

Nonsense yet again Turkish. The test he set Adam and Eve was not a fair test. God knew before he set them the test that they would fail. How can a test be fair if the test designer knew 100% for certain they would not pass it? They had no free will as he designed them, he designed the test and there was no way they could win.

3 minutes ago, Turkish said:

No he isn’t. God is the Architect, man is the bricklayer. Man turned us back on god and your shit eye sight is a bi- product of this. It’s just sad it’s made you so bitter 

Humans don't consciously make their own eyes. So your analogy again is nonsense.

Plus see my point on the Adam and Eve unfair test in the previous post 

Edited by Matthew Le God

16 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Yet more evidence you’re a virgin 😂😂😂😂

Why are you so obsessed with my sex life? Hows yours? Is being someone who trolls pedants an attractive quality for any prospective partners of yours?

On a vaguely related tangent... What is more likely... Jesus was born of a virgin to a deity. Or Mary had an affair and lied to Joseph?

Edited by Matthew Le God

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

Night hun. Glad you’ve spent so much time arguing about something you don’t believe exists. What a tragic existence 😂😂😂

Yet again you have shown you can't grasp that not believing something has met its burden of proof IS NOT the same as claiming it does not exist. I'm not sure how many times or how many ways I can explain this to you before you grasp this basic concept. But it remains an issue as you keep highlighting you don't get it.

11 hours ago, Matthew Le God said:

He is quite sensitive about his eye design and isn’t going to take kindly to it being slagged off by one of his creation with a minuscule amount of knowledge. He should challenge you to a ‘design off’

1 hour ago, whelk said:

1) He is quite sensitive about his eye design and isn’t going to take kindly to it being slagged off by one of his creation with a minuscule amount of knowledge. 2) He should challenge you to a ‘design off’

1) How do you know that?

2a) He'd need to be shown to exist before he can compete with someone

2b) It isn't hard to see the flaws in the 'intelligent design'. The veins in a giraffe's neck are not efficient, it is poor design if they poofed into existence and weren't a product of necks evolving to be longer over time.

3 hours ago, Matthew Le God said:

1) How do you know that?

2a) He'd need to be shown to exist before he can compete with someone

2b) It isn't hard to see the flaws in the 'intelligent design'. The veins in a giraffe's neck are not efficient, it is poor design if they poofed into existence and weren't a product of necks evolving to be longer over time.

Smarter and better designer than both evolution and God huh?. Whichever one it is you think you're better. 

Do you have no clue how up yourself you are? 

1 hour ago, buctootim said:

Smarter and better designer than both evolution and God huh?. Whichever one it is you think you're better. 

Do you have no clue how up yourself you are? 

'Smarter and better designer than evolution' 

By saying that it shows you don't understand evolution. Evolution has no intelligence involved in deciding its path. Smarter than evolution is a flawed statement.

The extreme detour of the recurrent laryngeal nerves in giraffes, about 4.6 metres in the case of giraffes highlights that if it was designed by god he is inept. It is easily explained with evolution as the detour is due to their necks growing longer from generation to generation. A design which has them with the detour from day one is terrible design.

Edited by Matthew Le God

1 hour ago, Matthew Le God said:

By saying that it shows you don't understand evolution. Evolution has no intelligence involved in deciding its path. Smarter than evolution is a flawed statement.

The extreme detour of the recurrent laryngeal nerves in giraffes, about 4.6 metres in the case of giraffes highlights that if it was designed by god he is inept. It is easily explained with evolution as the detour is due to their necks growing longer from generation to generation. A design which has them with the detour from day one is terrible design.

Have you got a shit neck too?

2 hours ago, Matthew Le God said:

And you wonder why people think you’re a virgin 

27 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

Proof ?

Dawkins best described it as the non-random survival of random variations within the gene pool. In other words, Dave being able to run faster than Steve is just random chance; the fact that Dave is more likely to evade predators is not random.

• 5 weeks later...
On 05/04/2021 at 20:19, Lighthouse said:

Dawkins best described it as the non-random survival of random variations within the gene pool. In other words, Dave being able to run faster than Steve is just random chance; the fact that Dave is more likely to evade predators is not random.

No way this can be described as random chance!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-56994408

As Ms Cisse's husband points out :

God gave us these children. He is the one to decide what will happen to them. I'm not worried about that. When the almighty does something, he knows why

Edited by Weston Super Saint

On 05/04/2021 at 16:39, Matthew Le God said:

Maybe God designed things badly on purpose to play mind games with atheists...

• 1 month later...
On 04/04/2021 at 19:07, Matthew Le God said:

It isn't just some that fall below standards, all human eyes are wired badly if they were created. A good design would be for them to not have the blood vessels pass in front.

How would you keep the cells alive without a blood supply?

just FYI I’ve never been religious. You’re the first person who has ever made me think there could be something in it. 

Edited by buctootim

8 minutes ago, buctootim said:

How would you keep the cells alive without a blood supply?

just FYI I’ve never been religious. You’re the first person who has ever made me think there could be something in it. 

You have confused what I said.

The human eye evoled from a flat bed of light sensitive cells which in later generations of animal became a ball. The light passes through blood vessels which pass in front of the retina. This is due to the eye changing shape from being flat to a ball. It isn't optimal and far from a 'perfect design'.

1 hour ago, Matthew Le God said:

You have confused what I said.

The human eye evoled from a flat bed of light sensitive cells which in later generations of animal became a ball. The light passes through blood vessels which pass in front of the retina. This is due to the eye changing shape from being flat to a ball. It isn't optimal and far from a 'perfect design'.

If I was God I would so take the piss out of you when you arrive at the Pearly Gates