Blasphemy and Duck Rape

Yorkshire Saint

32 minutes ago, whelk said:

If I was God I would so take the piss out of you when you arrive at the Pearly Gates

Fortunately for me there is no good evidence of such events ocurring after death. I'd rather not worship such an evil being for eternity like a celestial North Korea.

python monty GIF

Edited by Matthew Le God

1 hour ago, The Kraken said:

Saint Pete is in charge of the gates IIRC. Pete would just tell MLG to hop it to hades.

Whereupon the demon on the gates down there would tell him to bugger off as well. MLG will spend eternity trailing up and down looking for somewhere to rest his weary bones.

1 hour ago, Matthew Le God said:

Ok, sure. Name a piece of evidence for it and I'll explain why it isn't good evidence to believe it is true.

"The burden of proof is on the person making the claim" @MLG, every bloody time.

26 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

With you on this MLG. There is no flying man in the sky.

Stay out of it until you learn the rules. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, takes Matthew's side on this thread. ( Even if you actually agree with him ).

Edited by badgerx16

20 hours ago, Matthew Le God said:

Ok, sure. Name a piece of evidence for it and I'll explain why it isn't good evidence to believe it is true.

18 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

"The burden of proof is on the person making the claim" @MLG, every bloody time.

Are you not going to play ball then?

I asked God if he would come and have a chat, he isn't here yet, but I will keep you posted. So at this point thinking no not real.

If I had to pick a religion though I would become a Sikh, because I like the head gear. Prove to me Ik Onkar is not the true god.

44 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

The jet engine attached is doing the powered flight... not the man.

In which of your posts above do you specify that a deity has to be capable of self powered flight ? It was Antrim who introduced flight to the equation, and he didn't define whether it was powered or not.

Edited by badgerx16

35 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

I asked first. You're a stickler for people answering the question, so answer the one I asked...

Antrimsaint said 'there is no flying man in the sky'. So my question is entirely relevant as if the jet pack man isn't currently flying then he is correct in regard to the jet pack man.

Anyway... let's get back to a different kind of nonsense. Let's talk about a book that has its main character order taking virgins as the spoils of war. Any guesses which book that is in?

4 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

Antrimsaint said 'there is no flying man in the sky'. So my question is entirely relevant as if the jet pack man isn't currently flying then he is correct in regard to the jet pack man.

Anyway... let's get back to a different kind of nonsense. Let's talk about a book that has its main character order taking virgins as the spoils of war. Any guesses which book that is in?

The jet man picture shows a man in the sky.  He isn't walking, swimming, rowing a boat or driving a car, he's flying.  Ergo, despite Antrim's claim, there is indeed a flying man in the sky!

13 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

The jet man picture shows a man in the sky.  He isn't walking, swimming, rowing a boat or driving a car, he's flying.  Ergo, despite Antrim's claim, there is indeed a flying man in the sky!

'There is'... is present tense. Is he currently flying right now?

Edited by Matthew Le God

30 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

There is no omnipresent man with a white beard sitting on a cloud in the sky. Can we agree on that?

I can agree that God's not a bearded man who sits on a cloud (what would he do on a clear day?) 

Edited by egg
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lighthouse said:

How the f**k did a 'Merry Christmas' thread turn into this. 🤣🤣🤣

Dunno. Did it have a toaster them once, or did I dream it? Most random thread ever. 

6 minutes ago, egg said:

Dunno. Did it have a toaster them once, or did I dream it? Most random thread ever. 

Yeah, it briefly went off on a warm, buttery tangent but that proved quite popular in its own right, so I split it off.

53 minutes ago, buctootim said:

Ah but can you prove that?! (oh God its catching) 

No, I can’t. How would I do that? I need to think about a way of doing that. Hang on. If I say it in an old stone building on a pedestal will you simply not just BELIEVE me.

5 hours ago, Saint in Paradise said:

I am at least as sceptical about all of the claimed "Gods" as James Randi, was about any paranormal ability or event.

He wanted a verifiable demonstration under laboratory conditions of paranormal events and I would want the same from

anyone who claims that there is a "God".

Surely such people would simply point to your existence as the proof ?

11 hours ago, Antrimsaint said:

There is no omnipresent man with a white beard sitting on a cloud in the sky. Can we agree on that?

God is not a man, and you cannot sit on clouds. So yes. 😉

Edited by badgerx16

11 hours ago, Lighthouse said:

How the f**k did a 'Merry Christmas' thread turn into this. 🤣🤣🤣

Because MLG has spent 59 pages failing to prove to everyone that he isnt a hypocrite because he celebrates a religious festival.

Edited by Turkish