Blasphemy and Duck Rape

Yorkshire Saint

20 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

Not goading, until that point you refused to say you believed in a God or not. I'm now intrigued as to which one and why you picked that one out of the tens of thousands of Gods you could have picked.

There is no point in showing condolences on that thread. Those concerned are extremely unlikely to be reading through threads on Saints web forum.

Stop being disgusting, why on earth would you use someone starting a thread about a dead child for point scoring.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Just now, Matthew Le God said:

Why did you even create such a thread in the Saints chat section? It has nothing to do with Saints.

Desperately scrabbling around to try to justify your warped thinking now, tragic. It'd be a lot better for you to either admit your reaction was wierd or not post for a while and hope no one notices. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, farawaysaint said:

Stop being disgusting, why on earth would you use someone starting a thread about a dead child for point scoring.

I'm not using the thread or events to score points. The thread happened to reveal Turkish believes in a God. What that thread is about is irrelevant. So it isn't disgusting at all.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Matthew Le God said:

I'm not using the thread or events to score points. The thread happened to reveal Turkish believes in a God. What that thread is about is irrelevant. So it isn't disgusting at all.

I stated an often used phrase in tragic situations like this and you've jumped on a thread about a baby dying as an opportunity to goad me on a different thread that is over two years old. Then to compond your wierd behaviour you've tried to justify it by saying no one in the family will read the thread and it isn't saints related! Its also not just me who thinks that's pretty wierd and  disgusting either. If you cant see it i suggest that says an awful lot about you.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Matthew Le God said:

You've made yourself look more of an idiot than usual here MLG. Sometimes it's best to say nothing. This was one of them times. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Not a surprise to see MLG make a fool of himself like this, but still a pretty low thing to do.

I’d say he should feel embarrassed about himself, but that’s requires being able to admit you’re wrong, and he’s far too much of an arrogant prat for that.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

Not a surprise to see MLG make a fool of himself like this, but still a pretty low thing to do.

I’d say he should feel embarrassed about himself, but that’s requires being able to admit you’re wrong, and he’s far too much of an arrogant prat for that.

I didn't post in that thread with anything offensive. All I've done is see that that thread has evidence of Turkish's beliefs. Bizare @Turkish  you and @egg twisted this into thinking it has any baring on Ronaldo when it was simply the source.

Yet again the usual suspects jumping on things imagining one thing has happened because that is what they want to see, rather than what is actually there.

benicio del toro GIF by FilmStruck

6 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

I didn't post in that thread with anything offensive. All I've done is see that that thread has evidence of Turkish's beliefs. Bizare @Turkish  you and @egg twisted this into thinking it has any baring on Ronaldo when it was simply the source.

Yet again the usual suspects jumping on things imagining one thing has happened because that is what they want to see, rather than what is actually there.

benicio del toro GIF by FilmStruck

That you can't see the crassness of your posts says rather more about you than about those who've commented on them. 

"When you're likely to dig yourself a deeper hole, best put down your shovel" said many a wise man to many an idiot. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, farawaysaint said:

@Matthew Le GodI don’t generally have a problem with you as a poster but come on buddy just say “yes it was in poor taste” and move on.

I made no comment on Ronaldo in that thread ( I haven't even posted in that thread) or in this thread about Ronaldo. So what is the 'poor taste'? Turkish's thread was merely the source for him showing after years of him declining to mention if he believed in God or not. 

Edited by Matthew Le God
  • Confused 3

10 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

@The Kraken As you are confused by that last post, can you please outline how it is poor taste to not post in a thread and use information not concerning the main point of the thread in a different thread? 

I’d rather not thanks. I’d rather you just understood why in the first place. But you don’t, and probably never will, so I’d be wasting my time with you.  Your post at the very top of this page is particularly poor, where you ask if the baby’s death was part of a bigger, more callous plan. Anyone with a hint of empathy wouldn’t ask that question, as they’d realise why it could be seen as controversial.

Feel free to comment on that all you like but please consider this my last statement on the matter, I have no intention of discussing this any further with someone who is incapable of empathy and any recognition of self-error. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

I’d rather not thanks. I’d rather you just understood why in the first place. But you don’t, and probably never will, so I’d be wasting my time with you.  Your post at the very top of this page is particularly poor, where you ask if the baby’s death was part of a bigger, more callous plan. Anyone with a hint of empathy wouldn’t ask that question, as they’d realise why it could be seen as controversial.

Feel free to comment on that all you like but please consider this my last statement on the matter, I have no intention of discussing this any further with someone who is incapable of empathy and any recognition of self-error. 

Well said, and my thoughts entirely. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

10 minutes ago, egg said:

Well said, and my thoughts entirely. 

1) That isn't the post we were discussing, that is a follow up to Turkish's rebuttal.

2) I'm fully aware of exactly what Ronaldo would be going through. My post you highlighted is not showing a lack of empathy, it is a neutral. A concept that time after time all three of you fail to grasp! 

3) The main content of the post where Turkish said 'God bless' is irrelvant. I passed no comment on the content of the thread, only Turkish referring to God having previously avoided it. It could have been in a post about anything, the fact it was about Ronaldo is completely irrelevant and yet the three of you @egg @The Kraken @Turkish have fixated on that rather than the point I was actually making. Which isn't a surprise as yet again the three of you have failed to answer the question I asked.

Edited by Matthew Le God

4 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

1) That isn't the post we were discussing, that is a follow up to Turkish's rebuttal.

2) I'm fully aware of exactly what Ronaldo would be going through. My post you highlighted is not showing a lack of empathy, it is a neutral. A concept that time after time all three of you fail to grasp! 

3) The main content of the post where Turkish said 'God bless' is irrelvant. I passed no comment on the content of the thread, only Turkish referring to God having previously avoided it. It could have been in a post about anything, the fact it was about Ronaldo is completely irrelevant and yet the three of you @egg @The Kraken @Turkish have fixated on that rather than the point I was actually making. Which isn't a surprise as yet again the three of you have failed to answer the question I asked.

I've tried to be civil her mate, but you've shown yourself to be a properly insensitive cunt with no  self awareness. Like The Kraken, I'm out, and won't waste my time engaging any further with you on the subject. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, egg said:

I've tried to be civil her mate, but you've shown yourself to be a properly insensitive cunt with no  self awareness. Like The Kraken, I'm out, and won't waste my time engaging any further with you on the subject. 

Failure to address questions & rebuttals that challenge your position [tick]

Petty personal insults [tick]

season 10 grandpa simpson GIF

Edited by Matthew Le God

1 hour ago, Matthew Le God said:

Are you still prattling on?

Matthew - saying 'God Bless' is a generic statement of empathy, it does not indicate in any way that the person uttering the comment has a particular belief. In similar vein, when somebody sneezes it is a common practice to respond with "Bless you".

Why do you seize every opportunity to mock other people's belief systems ? Are you on some sort of crusade, or just an intolerant jerk ?

35 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

Matthew - saying 'God Bless' is a generic statement of empathy, it does not indicate in any way that the person uttering the comment has a particular belief. In similar vein, when somebody sneezes it is a common practice to respond with "Bless you".

Why do you seize every opportunity to mock other people's belief systems ? Are you on some sort of crusade, or just an intolerant jerk ?

@Turkish has a history every December and April calling me a hypocrite for celebrating winter and spring festivals with family, friends, food and presents despite there being no religious element what so ever.

So if @Turkish isn't religious and is saying 'God bless' and 'bless you', then using his own twisted logic he is a hypocrite. 

Edited by Matthew Le God

6 minutes ago, whelk said:

Has MLG ever attended a funeral? Sure he’d jump at the chance to challenge a grieving parent as to why they are singing a hymn praising a God of genocide.

I have attended quite a few funerals. If hymns are sung I stand in silence. No challenging of the decision, just respectful silence. Do you have an issue with that?

Edited by Matthew Le God

12 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

I have attended quite a few funerals. If hymns are sung I stand in silence. No challenging of the decision, just respectful silence. Do you have an issue with that?

Do you ask those who sang the hymns if they believe the death is part of gods plan? 

17 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

@Turkish has a history every December and April calling me a hypocrite for celebrating winter and spring festivals with family, friends, food and presents despite there being no religious element what so ever.

So if @Turkish isn't religious and is saying 'God bless' and 'bless you', then using his own twisted logic he is a hypocrite. 

Ive never said I was or wasn’t religious and it’s none of your business if I am or not anyway

you on the other hand have declared your views and proven yourself to be a hypocrite and a liar. today have proven yourself to be an utter bellend by trying to us the death of a child to try to score points a football forum. Loads of people have told you how vile and weird that is.

When you think the problem is everyone else it probably isn’t. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

You could have maintained a respectful silence on the topic of Ronaldo's dead baby but you decided to make it an exercise of gotcha point scoring, followed up by a pretty callous reading of the situation which I and many others found unnecessary and offensive.

As has been covered multiple times on this topic you are very happy to dish out the "all Christians support genocide" horseshit on here but we all know you have never said any of this stuff to any actual person in real life, ever. Not one member of your family - because we all know you join in fully with Christmas and Easter as a good little boy - and not one friend or real person. Not one person have you said any of this stuff to, not once, not ever.

But you think it's just fine to leap on someone using an inoffensive phrase like "god bless" or "thoughts and prayers" and then, even worse, goad and joke about fucking dead babies.

Go and speak to your family like that. Go on and do that you fucking coward. Do your dead babies routine with them. Cunt.

So yeah, people have a problem with that. 

Edited by CB Fry
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

You could have maintained a respectful silence on the topic of Ronaldo's dead baby but you decided to make it an exercise of gotcha point scoring, followed up by a pretty callous reading of the situation which I and many others found unnecessary and offensive.

As has been covered multiple times on this topic you are very happy to dish out the "all Christians support genocide" horseshit on here but we all know you have never said any of this stuff to any actual person in real life, ever. Not one member of your family - because we all know you join in fully with Christmas and Easter as a good little boy - and not one friend or real person. Not one person have you said any of this stuff to, not once, not ever.

But you think it's just fine to leap on someone using an inoffensive phrase like "god bless" or "thoughts and prayers" and then, even worse, goad and joke about fucking dead babies.

Go and speak to your family like that. Go on and do that you fucking coward. Do your dead babies routine with them. Cunt.

So yeah, people have a problem with that. 

I wouldn't even know where to start unpacking the nonsense in this diatribe! 

19 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Ive never said I was or wasn’t religious and it’s none of your business if I am or not anyway

you on the other hand have declared your views and proven yourself to be a hypocrite and a liar. today have proven yourself to be an utter bellend by trying to us the death of a child to try to score points a football forum. Loads of people have told you how vile and weird that is.

When you think the problem is everyone else it probably isn’t. 

As I've now explained a few times, the main topic of the thread of yours was completely irrelevant to my point. It was merely where I found you saying 'bless', so the baby part is irrelevant.  You yet again are attempting to twist things to your agenda.

You have on no occasion shown me to be a liar or hypocrite. That has been debunked on each and every occasion but you appear unable to grasp it. Celebrating a winter festival that pre dates Christianity with no religious element to the day does not equal hypocrite. 

Edited by Matthew Le God

23 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

Four regulars with agendas to see what they want to see on this thread isn't a great sample.

More than 4 people have read this thread today but not a single person has given you one word of support or tried to defend you,  why do you think that is?

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

More than 4 people have read this thread today but not a single person has given you one word of support or tried to defend you,  why do you think that is?

Perhaps because you and the other three will jump on them and call them a 'cunt' or similar like you do to me? 

Whoopie Just Saying GIF by MOODMAN

15 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

Perhaps because you and the other three will jump on them and call them a 'cunt' or similar like you do to me? 

Alternatively, because nobody else supports your position of attempting constantly to ridicule personal belief systems because you have a grossly over-inflated sense of moral superiority..

spacer.png

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

Alternatively, because nobody else supports your position of attempting constantly to ridicule personal belief systems because you have a grossly over-inflated sense of moral superiority..

It isn't hard to take a position of moral superiority over a religion whose scripture endorses... slavery, rape, genocide etc etc 

Does your moral system endorse those things like the Bible does?

Edited by Matthew Le God

5 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

It isn't hard to take a position of moral superiority over a religion whose scripture endorses... slavery, rape, genocide etc etc 

Does your moral system endorse those things like the Bible does?

My moral system allows other people to formulate and hold whatever they want to beleive and subscribe to, without fear of my perpetually mocking them for it. The only exceptions I permit myself are violently extremist radical religious zealots, such as ISIS, and you.

Edited by badgerx16

2 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

My moral system allows other people to formulate and hold whatever they want to beleive and subscribe to, without fear of my perpetually mocking them for it. The only exceptions I permit myself are violently extremist radical religious zealots, such as ISIS, and you.

You didn't answer the question... Does your moral system endorse those things like the Bible does?

If a position doesn't stand up to mockery and demands criticism to be silenced, then perhaps it has deeper issues...!

13 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

You didn't answer the question... Does your moral system endorse those things like the Bible does?

If a position doesn't stand up to mockery and demands criticism to be silenced, then perhaps it has deeper issues...!

You're struggling to understand that people don't want to debate this with you. It's tiresome. I say by way of comment only that reference to God does not have to mean the God of the Bible. Or indeed any God, often a term of expression with people refer to something they don't understand, or necessarily believe in. The extension of that is the irony that the God of your 'understanding' is a God that you don't understand or believe in.

As I say, it's comment, not the starter for a discussion. 

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

I think it is clear to everyone where the ‘deeper issues’ lie

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

How about you answer the question...

Does your moral system endorse those things like the Bible does?

I get you enjoy tedium but been here before and clear you are not bright enough to understand much about the Christian faith. Quoting Deuteronomy just shows your ignorance but hey carry on thinking you are smart. Clear you are an intolerant bigot but like others have said I do not want debate with you and your narrow minded views as it has no purpose.

13 minutes ago, whelk said:

I get you enjoy tedium but been here before and clear you are not bright enough to understand much about the Christian faith. Quoting Deuteronomy just shows your ignorance but hey carry on thinking you are smart. Clear you are an intolerant bigot but like others have said I do not want debate with you and your narrow minded views as it has no purpose.

1) Does it or does it not give instructions on who you can buy as a slave, how much you can sell them for, how long you can own them and who you can pass on to your children?

2) Does it or does it not say the chosen tribe can keep the woman of the tribes they beat in battle to do as they wish with?

3) Does it or does it not have a genocidal global flood?

You are making excuses for the inexcusable! Brainwashed to an unbelievable level to make excuses for that!

Edited by Matthew Le God

13 hours ago, Matthew Le God said:

I’ll speak up for you MLG. Most of the people I know don’t believe in God or Jesus but they will wish others a Happy Christmas, send greeting cards, eat Turkey on 25th December, exchange gifts, wish others a Happy Easter and eat chocolate eggs. We go to carol concerts in December because we like Christmas carols and it is part of the seasonal tradition. Nothing to do with believing in the birth of the son of God. I have often share a pint of Guinness with friends on St Patrick’s Day yet none of us are Irish. The people in my local Indian wish me a Happy Christmas in December but are Muslims. It is tradition and it is what most of us do with little thought for all that goes behind it. It has absolutely nothing to do with being a liar or a hypocrite. To pretend it does is just the usual, tiresome wummery. There is no point engaging with a seasoned WUM though MLG. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. I can see why you started this up initially but you must know that the previous posts were just designed to wind you up and really not worth replying to. Nothing gives a WUM greater pleasure than to get a bite but perhaps getting a second bite from the same bait tops it. You have been on here long enough to know how it works. There are some people who love to stir it and will poke away just to get a reaction, and if they can instigate a pile on, their job is done. You will never win. They are not interested in reasoned argument, just the wind up and you are an easy target because you bite every time. 

• Like 2