Blasphemy and Duck Rape

Yorkshire Saint

• 3 months later...

It's weird isn't it?  Soggy has been trumpeting the fact that a young women lied and cried rape in the case regarding the Asians for the last week.  He must have brought it up at least half a dozen times now.  Odd though that he hasn't made a sound about the fact that at least four young women lied about the same man.  Not a single peep from our righteous Soggy. 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/jan/13/benjamin-mendy-case-not-guilty-verdicts-came-down-to-question-of-consent

On charges relating to four of his accusers, the jury decided unanimously that he was not guilty of rape and sexual assault. They could not reach verdicts on two outstanding counts, of attempting to rape one woman and of raping another.

Edited by Weston Super Saint
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

It's weird isn't it?  Soggy has been trumpeting the fact that a young women lied and cried rape in the case regarding the Asians for the last week.  He must have brought it up at least half a dozen times now.  Odd though that he hasn't made a sound about the fact that at least four young women lied about the same man.  Not a single peep from our righteous Soggy. 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/jan/13/benjamin-mendy-case-not-guilty-verdicts-came-down-to-question-of-consent

Only 3 posts a day remember and he's trying very hard to convince people that anyone who mentions that someone who walked into a school and shot three children in cold blood was LGBT is transphobic at the moment, despite every news outlet mentioning it. SO many crusades to fight so few posts. 

16 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

What is weird is that you read my posts but didn’t understand that they were not about Eleanor Williams but were, in fact, aimed at Batman’s posting agenda. 🙄

Stupid is as stupid does.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

What is weird is that you read my posts but didn’t understand that they were not about Eleanor Williams but were, in fact, aimed at Batman’s posting agenda. 🙄

So you're admitting that all your posts were aimed at other people on here, much like this one. Following people round on an Internet forum using your three posts a day to troll them. what a way to spend your retirement! 

Edited by Turkish

2 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

So you don’t really care about her victims, you’re just using the case for trolling purposes. Sad 😔 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

So you don’t really care about her victims, you’re just using the case for trolling purposes. Sad 😔 

What is sad is the way that you and your very small gang of knee jerk reactionaries continue to obfuscate. You never deal with the issues, you just find ways to avoid them and to muddy the water. It’s what the people that you support in Parliament to do the country every day too. You take your lead on social media from the dreadful human beings you vote for, the likes of Johnson and Farage. You, Turkish, Weston SS, hypochondriac and Batman follow each other around here like sheep and all four of you would be well at home in the current Tory cabinet. Pitiful 🥲

Edited by sadoldgit
Add text
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

What is sad is the way that you and your very small gang of knee jerk reactionaries continue to obfuscate. You never deal with the issues, you just find ways to avoid them and to muddy the water. It’s what the people that you support in Parliament to do the country every day too. You take your lead on social media from the dreadful human beings you vote for, the likes of Johnson and Farage. You, Turkish, Weston SS and Batman follow each other around here like sheep and all four of you would be well at home in the current Tory cabinet. Pitiful 🥲

You mean like when posters on here wanted to talk about the issues of Islamic extremism and you tried to avoid it by talking about Christian Nazis and Katie Hopkins? Or when there was an attempt to talk about false accusations and abuse and you started calling people rape apologists? Is that the kind of avoidance you're talking about?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Turkish said:

So you're admitting that all your posts were aimed at other people on here, much like this one. Following people round on an Internet forum using your three posts a day to troll them. what a way to spend your retirement! 

Pots and kettles 🤫

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hypochondriac said:

You mean like when posters on here wanted to talk about the issues of Islamic extremism and you tried to avoid it by talking about Christian Nazis and Katie Hopkins? Or when there was an attempt to talk about false accusations and abuse and you started calling people rape apologists? Is that the kind of avoidance you're talking about?

or when people were discussing gun crime in the US after yet another school shooting and he tried making it about hating LGBTs......

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

What is even more weird is you quoting my post directly when you claim you have me on ignore.

Weirdo.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

What is sad is the way that you and your very small gang of knee jerk reactionaries continue to obfuscate. You never deal with the issues, you just find ways to avoid them and to muddy the water. It’s what the people that you support in Parliament to do the country every day too. You take your lead on social media from the dreadful human beings you vote for, the likes of Johnson and Farage. You, Turkish, Weston SS, hypochondriac and Batman follow each other around here like sheep and all four of you would be well at home in the current Tory cabinet. Pitiful 🥲

Dickhead.  I've never voted for any of those.

Self aggrandising prick seems to sum you up nicely.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hypochondriac said:

If you remember I was making the (obvious) point that not all Muslims were terrorists and should not be held responsible for the actions of a few, something you and a few others had a problem with. Despite claiming to not know who Katie Hopkins was you spent an awful lot of time defending her, which is why we spent a lot of time discussing her. Not just I but others made the point that Germany was a Christian nation because you and a few others denied it. When Ched Evans was initially found guilty of rape some tried to defend him, wouldn’t that make them rape apologists? You are doing exactly what Lord Duckhunter and the others who support your agendas does and that is to twist and turn issues to suit your limited arguments and to try and obscure the original points being made.

A little while ago you pretended to be a born again liberal. That didn’t last very long did it. You were my stalker before Turkish took over that mantle. Does this mean you are going to start stalking me again? You have been quite for a while and I had hoped that you had given up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

If you remember I was making the (obvious) point that not all Muslims were terrorists and should not be held responsible for the actions of a few, something you and a few others had a problem with. Despite claiming to not know who Katie Hopkins was you spent an awful lot of time defending her, which is why we spent a lot of time discussing her. Not just I but others made the point that Germany was a Christian nation because you and a few others denied it. When Ched Evans was initially found guilty of rape some tried to defend him, wouldn’t that make them rape apologists? You are doing exactly what Lord Duckhunter and the others who support your agendas does and that is to twist and turn issues to suit your limited arguments and to try and obscure the original points being made.

A little while ago you pretended to be a born again liberal. That didn’t last very long did it. You were my stalker before Turkish took over that mantle. Does this mean you are going to start stalking me again? You have been quite for a while and I had hoped that you had given up.

Utter bollocks. I've yet to see a single person on here defend her, or Tommy Robinson for that matter, yet it has never stopped you accusing people of being their supporters when you are on your soap box "speaking out" against racism.

you've had a nightmare recently Soggy, even by your standards. You think you're improving the world one post at a time yet with every long winded, droning post you expose yourself as being a lying,  bitter, spiteful individual who is trying a little bit too hard. I maintain that your over the top stance is to make amends for some history, im sure the Derek Vinyard of Romney Marsh.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

Utter bollocks. I've yet to see a single person on here defend her, or Tommy Robinson for that matter, yet it has never stopped you accusing people of being their supporters when you are on your soap box "speaking out" against racism.

you've had a nightmare recently Soggy, even by your standards. You think you're improving the world one post at a time yet with every long winded, droning post you expose yourself as being a lying,  bitter, spiteful individual who is trying a little bit too hard. I maintain that your over the top stance is to make amends for some history, im sure the Derek Vinyard of Romney Marsh.

Reminds me of...

image.png.feacfd525c6a6a1fcbc88ae114f3192b.png

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

You were on your own SOG with the bollocks that the Nazis were Christians. You did seem at pains to absolve Islam from any of the terrorist attrocities.  Ahh a trip down memory lane

• Like 3

The last interactions you had with me were when you claimed to have me on ignore multiple times. Full of shit as usual. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, whelk said:

You were on your own SOG with the bollocks that the Nazis were Christians. You did seem at pains to absolve Islam from any of the terrorist attrocities.  Ahh a trip down memory lane

Who can forget the Christian belt buckle! As you say, he was the lone voice spouting bollocks. 

30 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

The last interactions you had with me were when you claimed to have me on ignore multiple times. Full of shit as usual. 

It’s hilarious a man of his age lying about having people on ignore on a football forum. What a 🔔🔚

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Turkish said:

It’s hilarious a man of his age lying about having people on ignore on a football forum. What a 🔔🔚

It hilarious that a younger man gets so obsessed with an older man that he follows him round like playground bully spouting his words of self importance, yet claims that he`s the one who is followed, what a ⛑️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, tdmickey3 said:

It hilarious that a younger man gets so obsessed with an older man that he follows him round like playground bully spouting his words of self importance, yet claims that he`s the one who is followed, what a ⛑️

It hilarious how a "new poster" who has only been on here a matter of months has immediately started following around someone who has been on here for many years, reacting and responding to every post they make 

internet stalking GIF

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

It hilarious how a "new poster" who has only been on here a matter of months has immediately started following around someone who has been on here for many years, reacting and responding to every post they make 

internet stalking GIF

I only have 3 posts a day so i cant respond to every post, thought would know that being so clever and everything.....  #bully 🤫

27 minutes ago, tdmickey3 said:

I only have 3 posts a day so i cant respond to every post, thought would know that being so clever and everything.....  #bully 🤫

i guess if you had to pay for every account you have you'd need a loan wouldnt you. Not easy to come by these days

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, whelk said:

No I wasn’t. There were others that supported the fact that Germany was a Christian country when we went to war so it isn’t a great leap of faith to realise that many of the military were of Christian faith. There is plenty of proof that Hitler used “God” in his propaganda too, as was pointed out at the time.

As for absolving Islam from terrorism, certainly not. My point was always that you can’t hold normal, peace loving Muslims responsible for terrorist atrocities. Blaming “Islam” for these events though is ridiculous. Plenty of butchery has taken place in the name of all number of religions but it isn’t the religions at fault, it is the way that some people chose to interpret them. As we know there are plenty of Christian fundamentalist fruitcakes in America that are just as trigger happy as fundamentalists from Middle East backgrounds. The small reactionary group on here wouldn’t have that though so we had endless rounds of posts with them trying to make out my position was something else. Through history you can find countless war mongers who have insisted that “God” is on their side which is at complete odds with most religious teachings which focus on peace and tolerance.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

No I wasn’t. There were others that supported the fact that Germany was a Christian country when we went to war so it isn’t a great leap of faith to realise that many of the military were of Christian faith. There is plenty of proof that Hitler used “God” in his propaganda too, as was pointed out at the time.

As for absolving Islam from terrorism, certainly not. My point was always that you can’t hold normal, peace loving Muslims responsible for terrorist atrocities. Blaming “Islam” for these events though is ridiculous. Plenty of butchery has taken place in the name of all number of religions but it isn’t the religions at fault, it is the way that some people chose to interpret them. As we know there are plenty of Christian fundamentalist fruitcakes in America that are just as trigger happy as fundamentalists from Middle East backgrounds. The small reactionary group on here wouldn’t have that though so we had endless rounds of posts with them trying to make out my position was something else. Through history you can find countless war mongers who have insisted that “God” is on their side which is at complete odds with most religious teachings which focus on peace and tolerance.

Fuck me, i want some of what you are on! :lol:

The geezer that spends his life accusing other people of racism, homophobia, transphobia, rape apologists etc trying to make their position out to be something it's not because they dont align 100% with the way you think.

You should take a few weeks off soggy, you've lost it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Turkish said:

internet stalking GIF

What's the minimum membership period before you're allowed to follow someone who has been on here for many years?

As a side note, none of this is "hilarious", it's all a bit petty don't you think?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

Other idiots? To claim Nazis were anything to do with religion shows desperation to ignore the religious fundamentalism involved in ISIS, Al Queida attacks. Everyone knows it isn’t all Muslims and no one pretended otherwise. And yes we know there are Christians nuts too. But you seemed desperate to find equivalence and imagined the debate you were crusading against.

45 minutes ago, whelk said:

Other idiots? To claim Nazis were anything to do with religion shows desperation to ignore the religious fundamentalism involved in ISIS, Al Queida attacks. Everyone knows it isn’t all Muslims and no one pretended otherwise. And yes we know there are Christians nuts too. But you seemed desperate to find equivalence and imagined the debate you were crusading against.

It is well documented. Google it if you are interested. 

I have never ignored the religious element used by fundamentalists to justify their attacks.

If it is the case that everyone knows that all Muslims weren’t involved it makes you wonder why the usual suspects kept up their tirade! Hypochondriac for example insisted that Muslims were responsible because they weren’t coming forward to the authorities with information. When I pointed out (the obvious) point that perhaps they weren’t coming forward because they didn’t have information he wouldn’t have it. It was that level of ridiculous.

Edited by sadoldgit
Add text

3 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

I have never ignored the religious element used by fundamentalists to justify their attacks.

If it is the case that everyone knows that all Muslims weren’t involved it makes you wonder why the usual suspects kept up their tirade! Hypochondriac for example insisted that Muslims were responsible because they weren’t coming forward to the authorities with information. When I pointed out (the obvious) point that perhaps they weren’t coming forward because they didn’t have information he wouldn’t have it.

giphy.gif

37 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

If it is the case that everyone knows that all Muslims weren’t involved it makes you wonder why the usual suspects kept up their tirade! Hypochondriac for example insisted that Muslims were responsible because they weren’t coming forward to the authorities with information. When I pointed out (the obvious) point that perhaps they weren’t coming forward because they didn’t have information he wouldn’t have it. It was that level of ridiculous.

I’ll back my education against your Google thanks.

• Haha 2

Was it as ridiculous as when during the BLM stuff the majority of news outlets were showing videos and photos of rioting and reporting hundreds of arrests you denied there had been any incidents whatsoever because it wasn’t in the guardian?

10 hours ago, Turkish said:

Was it as ridiculous as when during the BLM stuff the majority of news outlets were showing videos and photos of rioting and reporting hundreds of arrests you denied there had been any incidents whatsoever because it wasn’t in the guardian?

Largely peaceful, yes?

1 hour ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Largely peaceful, yes?

But but but but but not everyone there was there was involved. Thousands of protesters only a couple of hundred arrested, hundreds of police, only a few injured, tens of millions of pounds worth of property, only a couple of millions worth of damage, so yes it was largely peaceful

Edited by Turkish

17 hours ago, AlexLaw76 said:

giphy.gif

I’m not sure what Harry Kane has got to do with it.

Whelk, where do you think the information from Google comes from? There are a number of well informed articles about religion in Germany in the 1930’s. At the time of the rise of the Nazi Party the country was mostly Protestant but with a high number of Catholics. If you think that religion vanished overnight with the rise of Hitler you are just as deluded as the likes of Turkish and Batman. During his time in power Hitler tried to formulate a new Positive Christianity in order to reinforce his Aryan agenda. Towards the end of his time in power he started to turn on Catholics, having protestant sensibilities.  Hitter’s relationship with the church, as well as his relationship with anything, was all about its relationship with power and control but whatever you think of him and his team, we were at war with Germany and the country was a Christian country.

This is a direct quote from Adolf Hitler, “We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity. Our movement is Christian.”  From the horse’s mouth.

Edited by sadoldgit
Typo and added text

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

I’m not sure what Harry Kane has got to do with it.

Whelk, where do you think the information from Google comes from? There are a number of well informed articles about religion in Germany in the 1930’s. At the time of the rise of the Nazi Party the country was mostly Protestant but with a high number of Catholics. If you think that religion vanished overnight with the rise of Hitler you are just as deluded as the likes of Turkish and Batman. During his time in power Hitler tried to formulate a new Positive Christianity in order to reinforce his Aryan agenda. Towards the end of his time in power he started to turn on Catholics, having protestant sensibilities.  Hitter’s relationship with the church, as well as his relationship with anything, was all about its relationship with power and control but whatever you think of him and his team, we were at war with Germany and the country was a Christian country.

This is a direct quote from Adolf Hitler, “We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity. Our movement is Christian.”  From the horse’s mouth.

Others have previously called out my patronising superiority complex but fucking hell your brain swallows some horseshit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, whelk said:

Others have previously called out my patronising superiority complex but fucking hell your brain swallows some horseshit. 

“Horseshit?”  Don’t turn into another one of the forum blinkered thickies Whelk. There are plenty of articles and books written about this by intelligent people who have studied the subject. You could start with The Holy Reich: Nazi Conceptions of Christianity, 1919-1945 by Richard Steigmann-Gall.

5 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

“Horseshit?”  Don’t turn into another one of the forum blinkered thickies Whelk. There are plenty of articles and books written about this by intelligent people who have studied the subject. You could start with The Holy Reich: Nazi Conceptions of Christianity, 1919-1945 by Richard Steigmann-Gall.

interestingly there seems to be an ever growing group of people on here who think you talk utter bollocks. 

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

There are books written about all manner of shite and any old theory will have nutjobs quoting it. You maybe aware that the rise of the Nazis was quite a big story and has probably been analysed more than any other period in history. But hey Hitler was a Christian fundamalist. Do you think this is a conspiracy only you and your double barrelled author know the truth? 

• Confused 1

59 minutes ago, whelk said:

There are books written about all manner of shite and any old theory will have nutjobs quoting it. You maybe aware that the rise of the Nazis was quite a big story and has probably been analysed more than any other period in history. But hey Hitler was a Christian fundamalist. Do you think this is a conspiracy only you and your double barrelled author know the truth? 

if you put nazi and christianity books into google that book Soggy mentions is the first one to come up. My money is on the fact Soggy has never read it or even heard of it until a few hours ago when he simply did what i did now implying he's read it to try and sound smart. 

Edited by Turkish

I read it, my thoughts are...

Analyzing the previously unexplored religious views of the Nazi elite, Richard Steigmann-Gall argues against the consensus that Nazism as a whole was either unrelated to Christianity or actively opposed to it. In contrast, Steigmann-Gall demonstrates that many in the Nazi movement believed the contours of their ideology were based on a Christian understanding of Germany's ills and their cure. He also explores the struggle the "positive Christians" waged with the party's paganists and demonstrates that this was not just a conflict over religion, but over the very meaning of Nazi ideology itself. Richard Steigmann-Gall is assistant professor of history at Kent Sate University. He earned his BA and MA at the University of Michigan, and PhD at the University of Toronto. He has earned fellowships and awards from the Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada, the Sassoon International Center for the Study of Antisemitism in Israel, and the Max-Planck Institut fur Geschichte in Göttingen. His research interests include modern Germany, Fascism, and religion and society in Europe, and he has published articles in Central European History, German History, Social History, and Kirchliche Zeitgeschichte.

Horseshit?”  Don’t turn into another one of the forum blinkered thickies Whelk. There are plenty of articles and books written about this by intelligent people who have studied the subject. You could start with The Holy Reich: Nazi Conceptions of Christianity, 1919-1945 by Richard Steigmann-Gall.

When you think it's everybody else SoG, it usually isn't. 

• Like 3

Ah, nice to see the return of that  SaintsWeb perennial of SOG pretending that Hitler and the Nazis  were all, like, massive Christians and everything.

Because that then evens out 9/11 and makes it all square on the historicsl religious violence totaliser. I mean really they're all the same if you like really think about it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

Ah, nice to see the return of that  SaintsWeb perennial of SOG pretending that Hitler and the Nazis  were all, like, massive Christians and everything.

Because that then evens out 9/11 and makes it all square on the historicsl religious violence totaliser. I mean really they're all the same if you like really think about it.

stop being a forum thickie and read The Holy Reich: Nazi Conceptions of Christianity, 1919-1945 by Richard Steigmann-Gall FFS. :facepalm:

• Like 1