Che Adams

SKD

6 hours ago, skintsaint said:

Could be to our advantage, if he has a good Euro 2020 (weird saying that in 2021) then will only increase his value, someone might come in with a silly bid, especially if he keeps this goal scoring run to the end of the season.

Why would we want to sell him if he has a good Euro 2020 and keeps up this scoring run til the end of the season? And given we will likely be selling Ings!?

38 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Yeah great, lets start referring to Minamino as Mr Wong while we are at it shall we? Racist.

It was a little light humour Turkish. Don't fucking call me a racist. You need to come out from behind your keyboard occasionally. There are many things I could call you with some of the utter drivel you put up on here. Twat seems to be a good place to start and if the Mods aren't happy with this so be it. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Saint Keef said:

It was a little light humour Turkish. Don't fucking call me a racist. You need to come out from behind your keyboard occasionally. There are many things I could call you with some of the utter drivel you put up on here. Twat seems to be a good place to start and if the Mods aren't happy with this so be it. 

My light humour obviously went over your head, stop getting so upset FFS

1 hour ago, Saint Keef said:

🎣 😂😂

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Turkish said:

My light humour obviously went over your head, stop getting so upset FFS

Calling someone a racist is light humour? OK whatever. I can't wait to see your one-man stand-up comedy routine once you get on to the serious stuff. I bet it's a right hoot. 

Anyway, I'll take it that you meant it to be funny.....although I didn't find it so.

I've used up all my messages for today (blast!!! I had some really good things to say too) so I won't be answering further. 

• Like 1

On 18/03/2021 at 00:57, St Louis said:

Why would we want to sell him if he has a good Euro 2020 and keeps up this scoring run til the end of the season? And given we will likely be selling Ings!?

Have you been following Saints at all? We sell players for large profits and reinvest into the team (sometimes badly). So if a silly offer comes in you can bet your bum it would be acceptable. Do I think its advisable if Ings goes...no ..but depends on the silly offer doesnt it.

Edited by skintsaint