Turkish/MLG - Misc. Bromance

Turkish

Just now, Matthew Le God said:

Multicultural nations are more likely to confront racism than those nations that aren't.

What’s the entry point to support anti racism? How many black people does a country need?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

@Turkish Do you disagree with the statement that 'Multicultural nations are more likely to confront racism than those nations that aren't?

Italy has a significant problem with racism in football. Why aren’t they taking the knee?

6 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

That does not answer the question. Answering questions has never been your thing though.

You didn’t answer my original question, being wrong is most definitely your thing. 

Edited by Turkish

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

What’s the entry point to support anti racism? How many black people does a country need?

I didn't answer this because it is a nonsense question that distorts my point. I said nothing to suggest a threshold exists. I talked about liklihood due to one country having a more multicultural demographic than another. 

2 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

I didn't answer this because it is a nonsense question that distorts my point. I said nothing to suggest a threshold exists. I talked about liklihood due to one country having a more multicultural demographic than another. 

What evidence do you have to prove this is the case?

That didn't answer the question.

Not all questions are valid or relevant questions that require answers. Your questions falls under this category. Not for the first time! 

20 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

That does not answer the question. Answering questions has never been your thing though.

Not all questions are valid or relevant questions that require answers. Your questions falls under this category. Not for the first time! 

3 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

Nope, you are the one who made a claim that something in that post requires evidence. So the burden is on you. After all this time you still haven't grasped how burden of proof works!

I asked why Italy aren’t taking the knee, it was you know started banging on about multicultural nations v none The burden of proof is on you with your reply.

Edited by Turkish

11 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Can’t answer why Italy aren’t taking the knee then, I win another one. pat mcafee fight GIF by Barstool Sports

1) Why do you think I should have a definitive answer to that question?

2) Your gif doesn't work. Neither of us comes out of this well! 😉😇

HalfScaryAmberpenshell-max-1mb.gif

Edited by Matthew Le God

3 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

1) Why do you think I should have a definitive answer to that question?

2) Your gif doesn't work. Neither of us comes out of this well! 😉😇

HalfScaryAmberpenshell-max-1mb.gif

It’s okay to admit you dont know the answer. 47B9061E-5775-4F77-8746-15E73A45DB3A.jpeg.dbeddcc6f5d0cf517023916bdd6e08be.jpeg

Edited by Turkish

1 minute ago, Matthew Le God said:

I am fully aware it is perfectly reasonable to admit I don't know the answer to a question. Far better to be honest and admit you don't know than make up an answer or pick one that comforts you.

Or you could just refuse to answer it Lose Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

4 minutes ago, Turkish said:

It’s okay to admit you dont know the answer. 47B9061E-5775-4F77-8746-15E73A45DB3A.jpeg.dbeddcc6f5d0cf517023916bdd6e08be.jpeg

Turkish is clearly confused. He appears to conflate not knowing an answer to being wrong. They are two different things and he hasn't grasped this.

If you don't know the answer to a question it doesn't mean you are wrong.

13 hours ago, Matthew Le God said:

Not every question is structurally valid to warrant an answer. Some are poorly formed, illogical and confused. As many of your questions over the years have been.

This is just your standard evasion technique. Any question you cannot, or are unwiilling to answer is logically unsound.

Edited by badgerx16

45 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

This is just your standard evasion technique. Any question you cannot, or are unwiilling to answer is logically unsound.

Nonsense. I'm happy to admit I don't know the answer to a question if I can't answer it. Do you disagree that some questions can be fundamentally flawed and don't warrant an answer?

1 hour ago, badgerx16 said:

The amusing thing is that all this started because mental Matt waded into a thread he wasn’t involved in when I commented on Italy and turkey not taking the knee. Rather than admitting he didn’t know why they weren’t he was arguing the toss well past midnight posting links to Harvard studies about multicultural countries and generally doing the one thing he excels at, making himself look a complete helmet 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Matthew Le God said:

Nonsense. I'm happy to admit I don't know the answer to a question if I can't answer it. Do you disagree that some questions can be fundamentally flawed and don't warrant an answer?

You're conflating two issues.

Fundamentally flawed would indicate that there isn't an answer.

Whether or not a question 'warrants' an answer is completely subjective and a question you feel may not warrant an answer may be one that everyone else demands to be answered.

You've also lost sight of the fact that 'there are no stupid questions'.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

You're conflating two issues.

Fundamentally flawed would indicate that there isn't an answer.

Whether or not a question 'warrants' an answer is completely subjective and a question you feel may not warrant an answer may be one that everyone else demands to be answered.

You've also lost sight of the fact that 'there are no stupid questions'.

What do you think would win a fight between a lemon tart or a one legged giraffe.

Now tell me there are no stupid questions lol 

• Haha 1

@Turkish Let's continue where we left off in the thread that was closed on the main forum with your claim I'm a 'twat on twitter'.

Why do you think many sports journalists, Saints players, Saints backroom staff and thousands of Saints fans follow me on Twitter? 🤔 

If I was a 'twat' as you claim... they wouldn't bother. 😇 😁

Edited by Matthew Le God

@Turkish Let's continue where we left off in the thread that was closed on the main forum with your claim I'm a 'twat on twitter'.

Why do you think many sports journalists, Saints players, Saints backroom staff and thousands of Saints fans follow me on Twitter? 🤔 

If I was a 'twat' as you claim... they wouldn't bother. 😇 😁

Name the saints players that follow you.