Turkish/MLG - Misc. Bromance

Turkish

20 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

@Turkish Let's continue where we left off in the thread that was closed on the main forum with your claim I'm a 'twat on twitter'.

Why do you think many sports journalists, Saints players, Saints backroom staff and thousands of Saints fans follow me on Twitter? 🤔 

If I was a 'twat' as you claim... they wouldn't bother. 😇 😁

But there are loads of people on twitter with lots of famous followers who could also be described as "twats". Depending on which side the fence you sit, Owen Jones or Laurence Fox for example. Most would think at least one of the two are twats. Some, both.

So being followed by recognised people and being a twat are not mutually exclusive.

Also, there is the undeniable fact that you are absolutely a twat.

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Name the saints players that follow you.

It has mainly been a small number of youth team players, none of the first team. But in terms of the backroom staff, other staff members at the club and journalists...

- the 1st team strength and conditioning coach

- brand and content director at Saints

- senior youth development coach

- 1st team keeper coach

- 1st team chef

- 1st team kitman

- head of 1st team performance analaysis

- a youth team scout

- former player care officer Hugo Scheckter

- director at former sponsor Veho

- senior groundsman at Saints

- former head of Saints media, now with the England team

- the agency that does many videos for Saints

- chief football writer at the Press Association

- former Athletic Saints reporter

- plus thousands of Saints fans

Edited by Matthew Le God

2 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

It has mainly been a small number of youth team players, none of the first team. But in terms of the backroom staff, other staff members at the club and journalists...

- 1st team keeper coach

- 1st team chef

- 1st team kitman

- a youth team scout

I said name the players. There are no players on that list. More bullshit from you then.

6 minutes ago, Turkish said:

I said name the players. There are no players on that list. More bullshit from you then.

Kameron Ledwidge and Jake Hesketh Both still technically Saints players, until they are released on 30th June. Lots of other youth players have followed in the past, no first team players.

The list of Saints backroom staff and national and local sports journalists is longer.

Edited by Matthew Le God
  • Haha 1

Just now, Matthew Le God said:

Kameron Ledwidge and Jake Hesketh

So when you brashly claimed 

Why do you think many sports journalists, Saints players, Saints backroom staff and thousands of Saints fans follow me on Twitter?

what you meant was one player no one has heard of and one we’ve just given away. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

and you wonder why people think you’re a twat. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just now, Turkish said:

So when you brashly claimed 

Why do you think many sports journalists, Saints players, Saints backroom staff and thousands of Saints fans follow me on Twitter?

what you meant was one player no one has heard of and one we’ve just given away. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

and you wonder why people think you’re a twat. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why have you chosen to only take out Saints players from that list and not the long list of Saints staff and sports journalists I mentioned... along with the thousands of Saints fans! It is almost as if you have an agenda to cherry pick what you want! 🙄

5 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

Why have you chosen to only take out Saints players from that list and not the long list of Saints staff and sports journalists I mentioned... along with the thousands of Saints fans! It is almost as if you have an agenda to cherry pick what you want! 🙄

I’ve also got current and ex footballers, successful businessmen, singers, champion kick boxers, journalists, boxers. and saints fans following me, but I’m not boasting about it desperately trying to prove I’m not a twat. 🤣🤣🤣

when you said you were followed by saints players it sparked my interest, to be blunt the only two you’ve got are rather underwhelming 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chapel End said:

This thread is funny and all it needs is Fry to come and post his crap as well. 🤣

Turks is clearly obsessed with MLG.

😳

Shut up always, I see you follow MLG too. 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

I’ve also got current and ex footballers, successful businessmen, champion kick boxers, journalists, boxers. and saints fans following me, but I’m not boasting about it trying to to I’m not a twat. 🤣🤣🤣

when you said you were followed by saints players it sparked my interest, to be blunt the only two you’ve got are rather underwhelming 🤣🤣🤣

I said even said "It has mainly been a small number of youth team players, none of the first team." But your agenda meant you ignored reading/understanding that. 🙄

Just now, Matthew Le God said:

I said even said "It has mainly been a small number of youth team players, none of the first team." But your agenda meant you ignored reading/understanding that. 🙄

Your original statement was “many sports journalists, saints players”

two saints players who we’ve given away, the “small number” was two. fucking brilliant 🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Turkish said:

I’ve also got current and ex footballers, successful businessmen, champion kick boxers, journalists, boxers. and saints fans following me, but I’m not boasting about it trying to to I’m not a twat. 🤣🤣🤣

You've also missed that I was using argumentum ad populum back at you to make a point. 🙄

2 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

You've also missed that I was using argumentum ad populum back at you to make a point. 🙄

I’m off now, watching the Noel Gallagher documentary on sky arts then the football with a glass of wine. you’ve well and truly made yourself look more of a complete crumpet than ever Matty, bravo, I didn’t think that was possible. Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Edited by Turkish

7 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Your original statement was “many sports journalists, saints players

two saints players who we’ve given away, the “small number” was two. fucking brilliant 🤣🤣

Two counts as plural and meets the definition of 'players'. There have been other youth players in the past 11 years I've been on Twitter but they've left the club. I attract an older audience... hence the many backroom staff and local/national journalists rather than the players. 😇

Edited by Matthew Le God
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Just like how you follow me around hey pal.

I agree I do read your posts but i read lots of posts but yours do draw attention, mainly because of your self important style. 

Now just shut up and go and congratulate yourself in the mirror because your reflection is the only one you impress.

Edited by Chapel End
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Matthew Le God said:

- 1st team keeper coach

- 1st team chef

- 1st team kitman

- a youth team scout

Some big hitters then. 

On 19/06/2021 at 18:27, Matthew Le God said:

@Turkish Let's continue where we left off in the thread that was closed on the main forum with your claim I'm a 'twat on twitter'.

Why do you think many sports journalists, Saints players, Saints backroom staff and thousands of Saints fans follow me on Twitter? 🤔 

If I was a 'twat' as you claim... they wouldn't bother. 😇 😁

what is your user name on twitter just in case I dont follow you?

On 19/06/2021 at 19:10, Turkish said:

I’ve also got current and ex footballers, successful businessmen, singers, champion kick boxers, journalists, boxers. and saints fans following me, but I’m not boasting about it desperately trying to prove I’m not a twat. 🤣🤣🤣

Good to see you are  not boasting 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, badgerx16 said:

I don't measure my 'popularity' on the basis of the number of people I have never met.

Bobby Davro's only met 2% of his fans (Source: Ipsos MORI). Does that make him unpopular?

200.gif

Edited by trousers

8 minutes ago, trousers said:

I'll ask him when I see him next Tuesday...

I saw Bobby Davro at Waterloo station one day, he was walking along the main concourse bit, looked a little bit lost and confused. He was alone with no one stopping to ask him for a photo. Unlike the time i saw Warwick Davis shooting across Kings Cross on his segway, knowing someone who is vertically challenged it provided no ends of #banter in amongst our social group when i got a photo with someone smaller than my good friend. 

Edited by Turkish

14 minutes ago, Turkish said:

I saw Bobby Davro at Waterloo station one day, he was walking along the main concourse bit, looked a little bit lost and confused. He was alone with no one stopping to ask him for a photo. Unlike the time i saw Warwick Davis shooting across Kings Cross on his segway, knowing someone who is vertically challenged it provided no ends of #banter in amongst our social group when i got a photo with someone smaller than my good friend. 

The most famous person I ever saw at close quarters at Waterloo in my 34 years of commuting was Ed 'Stewpot' Stewart. 

#crackerjack

4 hours ago, Antrimsaint said:

Can I join in? I got bored of smacking Pony mucks arse?

No. The MLG and Turkish thing is actually amusing. Your little feud with LD is just irritating. 

• Like 1

After reading this thread and the Random I.R.A. Chat thread it makes me quite sad to realise that my one claim to fame has now gone. I can no longer claim the title of The  Moron of Saintsweb. I leave it up to you lot to decide who out of the three posters has now taken over as The Moron. ( Antrim posted some sense so doesn't qualify ).

On 26/06/2021 at 03:44, Saint in Paradise said:

After reading this thread and the Random I.R.A. Chat thread it makes me quite sad to realise that my one claim to fame has now gone. I can no longer claim the title of The  Moron of Saintsweb. I leave it up to you lot to decide who out of the three posters has now taken over as The Moron. ( Antrim posted some sense so doesn't qualify ).

Thankyou Saint, thats very kind but to be called a moron by those morons I wear as a badge of honour.

Berkish, WMD and Sir quacksalot are intriguing. It seems a release valve for them. I worry for the dull lives they lead.

I promote Miss Wanksabit for Moron of the site. Can I get a second?

Edited by Antrimsaint
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

Thankyou Saint, thats very kind but to be called a moron by those morons I wear as a badge of honour.

Berkish, WMD and Sir quacksalot are intriguing. It seems a release valve for them. I worry for the dull lives they lead.

I promote Miss Wanksabit for Moron of the site. Can I get a second?

Dont worry about my life pal, i've not spent all sunday evening and monday morning trying to convince people i'm not a another poster 🤣

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Dont worry about my life pal, i've not spent all sunday evening and monday morning trying to convince people i'm not a another poster 🤣

I don’t need to. I have the time. I find it amusing the lengths you will all go to to debunk the truth. 
I know who I am but you are all so convinced Im Pap or bletch or someone else. 
I can stop with the evidence you cant debunk and go back to rinsing your neanderthal views.

ps I do worry, but you are not a pal.

Edited by Antrimsaint

Barry Sanchez, Marc Jackson????? Round and round in circles we go.

Doesnt really matter! Sir Doltaplank is Jim Kingswill and Western Esplanade Spanner is Ben Jameson.

stunning Mental gymnastics from the troll patrol. Why is this so in your heads? It appears I’m living there rent free.

4 hours ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

He’s Barry Sanchez 

Apples and pears. Is this more of your rhyming slang?

Is it a Fez hat you are referring to?

Is it Bez from the Happy Monday’s?

How about Les Batteresby from Coronation Street?

keep up me old China, Bow bells , Pie and Mash!

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

So who do we think are the shortlisted players for the CB position?

Not the Liverpool player supposedly. 

No one we’ve heard of but as soon as they join our hipster know it alls will be frothing at the gash about such an insane signing 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Turkish said:

No one we’ve heard of but as soon as they join our hipster know it alls will be frothing at the gash about such an insane signing 

Man, you're all so nasty to each other - cant we set up a separate forum called: 'vulnerable men with status frustration who look to validate their identities and a sense of belonging through being disrespectful to others online'?

Then you can all go on there and call each other mean names whilst we talk about football.   

Edited by Saint_dane
  • Like 19
  • Haha 9

5 minutes ago, Saint_dane said:

Man, you're all so nasty to each other - cant we set up a separate forum called: 'vulnerable men with status frustration who look to validate their identities and a sense of belonging through being disrespectful to others online'?

Then you can all go on there and call each other mean names whilst we talk about football.   

Or we could set up a thread from PlayStation and football manager fans to discuss who is good on there. Oh wait there already is, it’s on the geek technology chat part of the board 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1