For those going to Everton - important info

IFHP

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/2207784/tickets-for-southampton-clash-now-on-sale-to-official-members

Everton are saying the following:

As part of these measures to maximise safety, minimise the risk of transmission of COVID-19 and follow government guidance and Premier League protocols, fans should be prepared to present, if asked when entering the stadium, their COVID-19 vaccination status or proof of a negative COVID-19 test result within 48 hours of the match.

8 minutes ago, Saint_Jonny said:

What exactly is bollocks about common sense measures to limit the spread of disease that is still spreading at high levels, particularly at an event with 40 thousand people?

For me the only danger, is that similar to the Euros, anyone can input a negative result into the govt website and then the Covid pass comes up.

You don't even need to do a test, just need a QR code from a lateral flow test, and it lulls everyone into a false sense of security.

A good mate of mine had tickets for the finals of Euro 2020 and said even if he tested positive he would have gone, and ditto I can imagine there will be some amongst the c. 40k scousers who haven't seen live football for 18 months unwilling to use some common sense too. 

Edited by nta786
  • Like 1

Will everybody attending the game have to present proof of double vaccination or a lateral flow test result?

Not all fans will be asked to provide evidence of a double vaccination or a negative lateral flow test result. There will be spot checks taking place around the ground and all fans aged 12 or over are encouraged to bring with them proof of a negative lateral flow test no more than 48 hours before the kick-off of the fixture or be able to present proof of double vaccination via the NHS app.

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/2211094/return-of-fans-202122-faqs

1 hour ago, Saint_Jonny said:

What exactly is bollocks about common sense measures to limit the spread of disease that is still spreading at high levels, particularly at an event with 40 thousand people?

You’re gonna have to learn to live with it. Have your 2 jabs and get on with your life and don’t worry about it. 
If it kills you, well, unlucky. Natural selection. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Matty's Caddy said:

You’re gonna have to learn to live with it. Have your 2 jabs and get on with your life and don’t worry about it. 

Not really.  All you need is the NHS app on your phone and some log in details - they don't even have to be yours ;)

Who knows, a lucrative black market selling log in details of double jabbers may even get off the ground ;) 

31 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Not really.  All you need is the NHS app on your phone and some log in details - they don't even have to be yours ;)

Who knows, a lucrative black market selling log in details of double jabbers may even get off the ground ;) 

Who the fuck in their right mind would download that ridiculous app? 

• Like 5
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Matty's Caddy said:

Well yes, I have had two jabs and do intend to get on with it. Not for my benefit (I'm 32), but for the benefit of those more at risk. The fact that vaccines lower my risk of getting Ill (already had it once, wasn't fun!), Is win win.

• Like 1

NHSX who "will take forward digital transformation in the NHS, allowing patients and staff to benefit from the latest digital systems and technology." cant even figure out how to scale a screen for a tablet?

a mad idea created by then Health Secretary and former Digital secretary who was in charge of his own app.

there is no way that an inhouse NHS tech team could create an adequate app.

but if anyone asks for a certificate you can just tell them you're exempt:-

Using the NHS COVID Pass - NHSX

"Please ask your customer if they can demonstrate their COVID-19 status using the NHS COVID Pass.. This allows your customer to respond with information about a self declared medical exemption.

If your customer confirms that they have a self declared exemption, but is unable to show any evidence, you should allow them access to your venue or event. You must not ask for proof of their medical exemption and it is not essential they show any form of exemption card at any point."

Edited by Nolan

On 08/08/2021 at 20:43, IFHP said:

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/2207784/tickets-for-southampton-clash-now-on-sale-to-official-members

Everton are saying the following:

As part of these measures to maximise safety, minimise the risk of transmission of COVID-19 and follow government guidance and Premier League protocols, fans should be prepared to present, if asked when entering the stadium, their COVID-19 vaccination status or proof of a negative COVID-19 test result within 48 hours of the match.

so basically vaccine passports then, I see saints are doing this as well.  I don't suppose it matters with it being football fans though, always the easy target it seems

• Like 1