What was the official attendance on Saturday?

once_bitterne

8 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Well in that case hats off to Bradford for getting it spot on. Saints take note you can get big crowds in a pandemic of the price is right 

Put it down as a learning curve mate, today you discovered league two is cheaper than  the Premier league. 

Do you think 20 years on too many of our fans are still stuck with a Dell sized mentality? 

14 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

I'm just amazed we aren't selling out when you consider the size of our catchment area now that Bournemouth and both South Wales clubs aren't in the Prem.

Brighton have mopped up anyone east of Fareham though being top side on the south coast now. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

I'm just amazed we aren't selling out when you consider the size of our catchment area now that Bournemouth and both South Wales clubs aren't in the Prem.

I wouldn’t really consider Cardiff and especially Swansea to be in our catchment area.

Do you know how far it is to Swansea?

1 hour ago, JRM said:

Put it down as a learning curve mate, today you discovered league two is cheaper than  the Premier league. 

Do you think 20 years on too many of our fans are still stuck with a Dell sized mentality? 

I remember the days when we had ambitions with the league cup being beneath us the attitude being it was champions league or nothing. At least we got one of those two options.

• Like 1

Pretty sure offers will be coming out soon. We've done kids for a quid previously so that's likely.

Also we often give Tyro teams the option of buying cheap tickets and have done something similar with the Unis before. 

If I hadn't forked out for a season ticket there is no way I'd buy many match tickets as the prices are obscene.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CB Fry said:

It's as far as your ambition will stretch.

I see many are stuck in the Dell sized mentality. We were assured there would be a mad scramble for tickets with new fans from all over the place looking for a club to support coming here for their fix of premier league football.

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Turkish said:

I see many are stuck in the Dell sized mentality. We were assured there would be a mad scramble for tickets with new fans from all over the place looking for a club to support coming here for their fix of premier league football.

To be fair covid travel restrictions will have prevented a lot of our international fan base from attending , being on the south coast we can include more of Western Europe within our catchment 

• Haha 1