Attendance vs Everton prediction?

Roger

28 minutes ago, Nordic Saint said:

It's the second half of the season and we're not doing too badly so I'd expect all of our remaining weekend games to be sold out so attendances will depend on how may seats the police want left empty in the Northam.

I'll go for 31,100

It's a Cat B game so like other high priced games it's the Kingsland Centre and hospitality that will struggle to sell. 

Everton sold out their 3300 allocation. 

Edited by JRM

14 hours ago, Pamplemousse said:

I'm bringing a Liverpool fan with me so that should bump up the numbers

Is that one of those Liverpool fans who likes Everton or one that hates them? Always seems to go one way or the other with them. 

If we take other recent "sell outs" as example the difference seems to be down to hospitality not selling 

Tottenham - 31,304 

Manchester City - 31,178 

There's quite a lot of hospitality left for the Everton game, just not enough demand for such high priced premium packages at a club like Saints compared to London clubs. Kingsland premium seats also struggle to sell, may well be a good view but £60 for a game like this is too much. 

If the Everton and Norwich games do sell out it could be time to reopen the discussion on stadium expansion and our massive catchment area....

16 hours ago, sad saints fan said:

Villa away looks to be nearly sold out

Yep only about 35 left , might be some more restricted view to go on sale but with general sale starting this morning will definitely sell out, taking good numbers away at the moment, 3000 at Spurs, 3100 at Man Utd, another 3000 going to Villa. 

Burnley might not be quite so popular 

1 hour ago, JRM said:

Is that one of those Liverpool fans who likes Everton or one that hates them? Always seems to go one way or the other with them. 

If we take other recent "sell outs" as example the difference seems to be down to hospitality not selling 

Tottenham - 31,304 

Manchester City - 31,178 

There's quite a lot of hospitality left for the Everton game, just not enough demand for such high priced premium packages at a club like Saints compared to London clubs. Kingsland premium seats also struggle to sell, may well be a good view but £60 for a game like this is too much. 

If the Everton and Norwich games do sell out it could be time to reopen the discussion on stadium expansion and our massive catchment area....

Good question. As he's not from Liverpool I will guess that he dislikes him