Saints Kits Season 2023/24

Master Bates

1 hour ago, Jaime said:

I contacted the club about this but have not had a response. The home kit with the Starling Bank sponsor seemed to be very popular... I wouldn't mind finding out the sales figures.

It does feel like a trick has been missed not to sell away & 3rd kits with the option of having the non-gambling sponsor on it.... the Starling sponsor logo also looks much better too. 

Cheers. I hope there'll be options in the future. 

1 hour ago, Jaime said:

I contacted the club about this but have not had a response. The home kit with the Starling Bank sponsor seemed to be very popular... I wouldn't mind finding out the sales figures.

It does feel like a trick has been missed not to sell away & 3rd kits with the option of having the non-gambling sponsor on it.... the Starling sponsor logo also looks much better too. 

I feel like they missed a massive trick by not doing a run with Draper Tools on the front when they were announced as one of our sponsors, I reckon a lot of fans would have lapped them up for nostalgic value.

As an aside following my purchase of a DH gate home knock off I’ve ordered a third shirt from there to see what it’s like. Has anyone bought their white kit? If so how good is it by comparison to the real thing?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The Kraken said:

Some other clubs do/have actually sold replica kits with no sponsor on at all. I remember Celtic definitely used to do it (and charged more for it  than the sponsored one 🤪). I haven’t bought a shirt for years but I consistently think that 99.99% of all kits with a sponsor would look better without one.

I bought a Celtic kit with no sponsor on a few years back, it might have been more I can't remember. My son who has only ever seen kits with sponsors on thinks it looks weird.

My sons match day top came Monday, the blue one (is actually green), anyway great quality and he's lived in it for the last two days.

4 hours ago, the colonel said:

Having seen the new kit in the flesh last Friday for the first time, I've gone from 'it's okay' to 'it's terrible'.  Looks cheap and the red colours don't seem to be a true reds.

Time to have red n white strips back.

Always look like washed out pink when it's pinstripe.

22 hours ago, the colonel said:

Having seen the new kit in the flesh last Friday for the first time, I've gone from 'it's okay' to 'it's terrible'.  Looks cheap and the red colours don't seem to be a true reds.

Time to have red n white strips back.

Yes, its horrible. Looks like a baseball shirt from the back. Away kit is ok.