Saints Kits Season 2023/24

Master Bates

2 hours ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

What home shirt have people gone for?

> Laugh for Sportbet

> Confused for Starling Bank

> Sad for neither

Are the club paying you for your marketing survey?

I'll be waiting until it is reduced in price later in the season and then see. I do really like the long sleeve, but that seems to only be available with Sportsbet when Starling would be my preference on the front.

I guess I'll also wait and see what the away and third are like, as I'll probably only get one

1 hour ago, Fabrice Fernandes no.1 fan said:

Are the club paying you for your marketing survey?

Surprisingly, no.

I guess I'm just interested in what's the most popular choice, especially in light of the damning publicity yesterday about betting companies and football.

I'm not a fan of the shirt so won't be buying, but if I did then would go for the bank one.

1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

Any members/season ticket holders who aren't going to Plymouth away (third game of the season) fancy helping me acquire two tickets to that? I'll include the price of a drink in my reimbursement of the tickets!

Have you seen early ko on Sky now

Any members/season ticket holders who aren't going to Plymouth away (third game of the season) fancy helping me acquire two tickets to that? I'll include the price of a drink in my reimbursement of the tickets!

I also live in Devon now so would happily join this queue if anyone fancies transferring their ST allocation(s) :)

Edited by trousers

Just seen that.

Moved to Plymouth 7 years ago and been waiting for us to play them ever since so I really don't want to miss it!

I won't be going because I am at a festival. I imagine me and my son will have enough aways to get you two tickets. Drop me a message when they go on sale.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Cat said:

I won't be going because I am at a festival. I imagine me and my son will have enough aways to get you two tickets. Drop me a message when they go on sale.

Thank you so much. Willing to pay over face value. 

On 29/06/2023 at 10:04, Bad Wolf said:

I’m a northern Saints member and will be able to get 3 adult and 2 children tickets for this game. If I do get them, I don’t want to be stuck with them, as there is not flying fecks chance I will be going with the family. 

1 hour ago, Dr Who? said:

I’m a northern Saints member and will be able to get 3 adult and 2 children tickets for this game. If I do get them, I don’t want to be stuck with them, as there is not flying fecks chance I will be going with the family. 

I just need two adults...Any help would be much appreciated.

50 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

I just need two adults...Any help would be much appreciated.

I can get them 100%. Sorting out and renewing my membership this week. 

I have just requested the tickets, but no idea on cost. Once I receive them I will send for next day delivery and hopefully there will not be a strikes. 

Edited by Dr Who?

11 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Oh awesome, that'd be great. As I said to someone else on here, happy to pay over face value.

Not interested in extra money, just tickets and cover postage required. Anyway, just message me as we are very off topic. 

Edited by Dr Who?

I see our near neighbours (but not local rivals🤦🏻‍♂️) have brought out a new striped kit for the coming season…. I thought it was impossible to design such a pattern, we can’t seem to find anyone anywhere that could do the same, maybe we can poach their person who decides this…. Maybe get us a striped kit next time?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, JCBSaint said:

I see our near neighbours (but not local rivals🤦🏻‍♂️) have brought out a new striped kit for the coming season…. I thought it was impossible to design such a pattern, we can’t seem to find anyone anywhere that could do the same, maybe we can poach their person who decides this…. Maybe get us a striped kit next time?

Really subtle detailing by Umbro, if you look closely there is a rattling bucket and deckchair superimposed on the stripes as a nod to their proud history.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, JCBSaint said:

Wish we were Bournemouth

12 hours ago, JCBSaint said:

Of all the concerns about our club right now, this wouldn't be high up on my list. Especially since we do have a striped kit this year.

16 minutes ago, LordHester said:

Of all the concerns about our club right now, this wouldn't be high up on my list. Especially since we do have a striped kit this year.

No but this topic is about the kit. 

agree more important issues, but MY opinion is thus 

9 minutes ago, Nolan said:

If anyone wondering why our training Kit is that coulour again.... turn the pictures negative.

image.thumb.png.99795bb1ea4dc3eed1861bb5d5526394.png

image.thumb.png.4f0420f5cfee89dc7c6f7b9245f0c576.png

.....you're saying we've released a training kit purely for the benefit of creatures who can see a wider spectrum of colours?

This is a kit designed for the enjoyment of wasps?

• Haha 6

On 01/07/2023 at 14:12, Dr Who? said:

I know who you are and will report you to the club for ticket touting if you do not remove this post.

• Confused 1

Any update on the away then?

If the leaks are true and it’s the tasteful white with teal trim I want to try and grab one before my holiday next weekend!! Might be wishful thinking.

Unlike the home which is a bit ‘busy’ to wear casually a nice smart clean white away would look decent with a pair of shorts on the beach! 😜

30 minutes ago, Miltonaggro said:

Give us a clue for fucks sake!

It is the exact opposite of ref and white. Hence when you turn any pictures of the training kit to negative, they will appear red and white.

Away kit looks nice. It appears the sportsbet logo is block white, normally they drop the block colour on solid shirts and just have the text, which looks better IMO. Might just be the photo though? Just a tad more simple than last seasons away shirt!