Saints Kits Season 2023/24

Master Bates

18 hours ago, niceandfriendly said:

Think there’s another year after this. The new home kit is an absolute work of art but the away and third kits are nothing to write home about. 

At least they got the home kit so wonderfully right which is the most important. 

If you like a pink kit! 

On 10/07/2023 at 10:25, LaptopSaint said:

Come on you Tee-alls!

Teal and, teal and, teal and white, teal and white, teal and white...

Oh, Jose Fonte!
He used to play for Lille
But now he wears the teal...

Etc

Russell Martin's Teal and White Army!

1 minute ago, Sidney Fudpucker the 3rd said:

Imagine how much better this would look with the white circle removed from the back of the sportsbet logo. 

Haven’t seen it, but I would expect that will be the case. I think it’s very unlikely it’ll be white like that mock-up, why would they 

16 hours ago, JCBSaint said:

If you like a pink kit! 

Definitely don’t. What’s the relevance to this discussion though? Sorry I am not following. Did you see a fake mock up pink home kit for us and thought it was real? I remember when the club tried to fool us for April fools a while back by releasing a fake blue home shirt, did they do something similar for pink this year? 

Edited by niceandfriendly

On 12/07/2023 at 04:02, niceandfriendly said:

Definitely don’t. What’s the relevance to this discussion though? Sorry I am not following. Did you see a fake mock up pink home kit for us and thought it was real? I remember when the club tried to fool us for April fools a while back by releasing a fake blue home shirt, did they do something similar for pink this year? 

So you don’t notice that from any distance over 3 feet away the kit looks half pink, 
just like it did back in 1987 when I was watching the team play in it. I was at the ageas bowl watching Hampshire the  other evening and a chap had the saints shirt on as he was on the field taking part in a catch the ball thing , the shirt was pink from distance so that’s my point! 
(He caught the the ball by the way and won a prize) 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, JCBSaint said:

So you don’t notice that from any distance over 3 feet away the kit looks half pink, 
just like it did back in 1987 when I was watching the team play in it. I was at the ageas bowl watching Hampshire the  other evening and a chap had the saints shirt on as he was on the field taking part in a catch the ball thing , the shirt was pink from distance so that’s my point! 
(He caught the the ball by the way and won a prize) 

It isn't, but even if you were right, what's the issue? It's a decent shirt. 

Edited by egg

1 hour ago, JCBSaint said:

Don’t know what to tell you except you may need your eyes tested mate. Doesn’t look pink in the slightest, it’s a red and white kit. Not sure if you’re trolling but if you are I just fell for it hook line and sinker. Anyway, sorry to hear you don’t like the shirt. Let’s hope the team on the pitch brings us all some joy then we won’t need to worry about what they’re wearing. :)

Edited by niceandfriendly

On 13/07/2023 at 09:32, niceandfriendly said:

Don’t know what to tell you except you may need your eyes tested mate. Doesn’t look pink in the slightest, it’s a red and white kit. Not sure if you’re trolling but if you are I just fell for it hook line and sinker. Anyway, sorry to hear you don’t like the shirt. Let’s hope the team on the pitch brings us all some joy then we won’t need to worry about what they’re wearing. :)

Funny that. In August 1987 I went to our away game at Norwich and the first thing I said when the team took to the pitch was "that shirt looks pink and red."

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, niceandfriendly said:

Has anyone received their DHgate knock offs yet?

Didn't want the home one but I always use them and to be honest i'm not even sure they're knock offs, I think they're just direct from source. Either that or they are incredibly good.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ekelund said:

No rose print in the stripes?

No, it’s funny they go through the effort to include subtle things like the Hummel authentic product badge in the bottom right corner, and the Hummel pipe work inside the neck, but then miss the roses in the stripes and the Hummel shoulder arrows.  The EFL badges are screen printed too rather than the 3D effect felt of the proper ones.

Can’t decide if it bothers me for how little I wear kits. They’ve got the white shirt on there now, and I’ve ordered the blue flame admiral kit which I’m curious to see as I’ve still got the original to compare it to.

It came from a uk address rather than china which surprised me, guessing they’ve got a sweatshop over here somewhere now.

• Like 1

On 15/07/2023 at 13:28, niceandfriendly said:

Was the crest ok or slightly off like the example above?

Nope, looks perfect to me. Held it next to previous 'authentic' kits and the badge, including alignment, is the same. That said, guessing this is subjective and the risk one runs. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, InvictaSaint said:

Third kit (minus crest 🤦‍♂️🤣) already available on DHgate…

That’s something they just do in their pictures isn’t it? I think the actual shirts have a crest. I dunno, I don’t buy shirts, but sure I’ve seen it mentioned before.

9 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

That’s something they just do in their pictures isn’t it? I think the actual shirts have a crest. I dunno, I don’t buy shirts, but sure I’ve seen it mentioned before.

Ahh ok, could be. Though some images of the home and away shirts have crests. But I suppose if you’re only paying £15….! 

On 11/07/2023 at 18:41, JCBSaint said:

If you like a pink kit! 

On 14/07/2023 at 20:29, Sidney Fudpucker the 3rd said:

Funny that. In August 1987 I went to our away game at Norwich and the first thing I said when the team took to the pitch was "that shirt looks pink and red."

I owe you both an apology. On the highlights I now see what you’re saying and the kit does look a little pink! I apologise. 🙏 I don’t think it looks pink in person though, but from the grainy highlights video I do see where you’re coming from. 

Still love the kit, mind.