A Chorus of Millions of Posts About Each Other

sadoldgit

1 hour ago, east-stand-nic said:

To be honest, after seeing some of the racist comments you have made on this forum you are the last person who should tell people to engage brain before posting. My words were 100% accurate, your words were 100% racist.

Nothing you have put up on this thread comes anywhere close.

5 hours ago, east-stand-nic said:

The hypocrisy from Tame and Sog and a few others is mind numbing. TBH I suspect they are indeed wum characters made up to get at people. No way anyone in real life can be that dumb, hypocritical and stupid.

Sog is a hypocrite and a liar. Take his recent rants on this thread. A while back went absolutely nuts about someone saying a few people were living in his head rent free. Yet when tamesaint said it and I mentioned it he says I have a personality disorder and it was a funny comment 🤣🤣🤣

he’s also formed this detailed opinion as to mental state despite claiming to rarely read my posts 🤣🤣

The most recent one of many examples of his bullshit and hypocrisy that have been going on for years

a very nasty, spiteful person who puts on a mask of being a nice guy, the voice of a generation speaking out against all forms of intolerance yet shows some very nasty characteristics himself. he’s the classic wolf in sheeps clothing lashing out at anyone who dares to have a different view to him. As evidence by the endless accusations of racist and then the victim mentality whenever anyone disagrees with him. Three different groups of people on 3 different forums all think the same yet he still maintains it’s not him that’s the issue 

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, east-stand-nic said:

The hypocrisy from Tame and Sog and a few others is mind numbing. TBH I suspect they are indeed wum characters made up to get at people. No way anyone in real life can be that dumb, hypocritical and stupid.

That's nice. The pile on gang have attracted a new member. It's going to be interesting  to see if Turks, Piggy and co start supporting crazy nic's views on Trump, the vaccine etc etc. Time will tell. 😁😁😁

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Tamesaint said:

That's nice. The pile on gang have attracted a new member. It's going to be interesting  to see if Turks, Piggy and co start supporting crazy nic's views on Trump, the vaccine etc etc. Time will tell. 😁😁😁

Interesting you dont post this when Cloggy, "Mickey" and others support SOG. Are you part of their pile on gang?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Interesting you dont post this when Cloggy, "Mickey" and others support SOG. Are you part of their pile on gang?

Bless😢

Because we only post with emoji`s not like you and the other mugs who post rants about him, HTH

PS how`s my count going dear? and has the circle of tools disbanded ?

Edited by tdmickey3
  • Confused 1

Two massive own goals this week. The first belongs to poor old, beleaguered, Harry Maguire. He had the chance to step up on the international stage and start to rebuild his reputation, only to, literally, score an own goal

The second was even bigger. I have just seen Turkish’s new avatar which I am guessing is an attempt to show a level of self-awareness and self- depreciation, to show us that he can use irony to laugh at himself.

Sadly all it does is reinforce the image that, in his own sense of reality, it really is ALL about him. It is a bit like Boris Johnson seeing himself as “King of the World” or Donald Trump with his many statements that he can do what he likes and get away with it because he is special.

I have to tell you Turkish, telling us what we already know doesn’t make it any less unpleasant or any more palatable.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

Two massive own goals this week. The first belongs to poor old, beleaguered, Harry Maguire. He had the chance to step up on the international stage and start to rebuild his reputation, only to, literally, score an own goal

The second was even bigger. I have just seen Turkish’s new avatar which I am guessing is an attempt to show a level of self-awareness and self- depreciation, to show us that he can use irony to laugh at himself.

Sadly all it does is reinforce the image that, in his own sense of reality, it really is ALL about him. It is a bit like Boris Johnson seeing himself as “King of the World” or Donald Trump with his many statements that he can do what he likes and get away with it because he is special.

I have to tell you Turkish, telling us what we already know doesn’t make it any less unpleasant or any more palatable.

as I said a very nasty, spiteful individual who despite wanting to play the nice guy often let’s the mask slip. This post is further proof a completely unprovoked attack because I dared to change my avatar.

What are you trying to atone for sog? What happened to make you so angry and bitter? We can help you. 

However Surely the biggest own goal is, yet again, yours. Lying about mental health now. What sort of a person does that to “win” an argument on a football forum. You’re sick 

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Tamesaint said:

How old are you? You act like a real child mate. Each time you get shown up for double standards you look a right plank simply sucking up to some other poster. Its a bit creepy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

How old are you? You act like a real child mate. Each time you get shown up for double standards you look a right plank simply sucking up to some other poster. Its a bit creepy.

Hilarious isn’t it. I don’t know how old tamesaint is but Soggy is retired and he’s whinging on a football forum about being ganged up on by a mob. It might come as a shock but there is more than one person that thinks he’s a bellend 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Fucking hell. The day Sir Kier launched his immigration policy. Soggy who has been banging on about the boat people endlessly, wastes 33% of his posts moaning about Turkish’s avatar. :mcinnes:

Also can’t provide an explanation as to why he now finds taking the piss out of mental health funny

He could be man and explain but he’s a coward Doing his ignore act again 

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Tamesaint said:

Probably best not to post in the middle of the night when pissed.

It makes you look even more stupid.

Just calling out the coward. Gives it large then does his disappearing act pretending he’s not been on here

Sog needs to explain himself, he’s usually got a lot to say, why is now fine to laugh at mental health? Why is it okay to accuse people you don’t know of having personality disorders?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

Just calling out the coward. Gives it large then does his disappearing act pretending he’s not been on here

Sog needs to explain himself, he’s usually got a lot to say, why is now fine to laugh at mental health? Why is it okay to accuse people you don’t know of having personality disorders?

You keep on making allegations about Sog and mental health. I asked you a few days ago to produce what you claim he had written about the subject.

Is there any chance that you can produce it??

3 minutes ago, Tamesaint said:

You keep on making allegations about Sog and mental health. I asked you a few days ago to produce what you claim he had written about the subject.

There's not much chance of anyone reading his fucking boring posts the first time round, let alone trawling through them all again.

Given his scattergun approach to posting and covering any and all topics with each post, it could literally be in any of his long winded nonsense monologues.

13 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

There's not much chance of anyone reading his fucking boring posts the first time round, let alone trawling through them all again.

Given his scattergun approach to posting and covering any and all topics with each post, it could literally be in any of his long winded nonsense monologues.

Why do you constantly criticise him if you don't read his posts?

4 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Skim read.  Different to reading.  Figured you might know what that is.

But why bother at all? Is your life really that dull to have to spend time skim reading something that you consider to be "fucking boring" (your words not mine)?

4 minutes ago, Tamesaint said:

But why bother at all? Is your life really that dull to have to spend time skim reading something that you consider to be "fucking boring" (your words not mine)?

I usually skim through them whilst having a shit.  Having a shit tends to be pretty dull.  Skim reading soggy's senile rants sometimes brings a smile to my face.

Sometimes I skim read them whilst working.  Essentially that means I get paid to read that fucking boring shit.  Presumably that means I'm a professional boring shit reader.

Hope this helps - I know you love to stalk me, so hopefully this gives further insight into my life for you.

Edited by Weston Super Saint
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Tamesaint said:

I’m not going to trawl back through months of his posts

in any case there is plenty of evidences in the mental health thread with his comments. So I’m wondering why it’s okay to accuse people of having personality disorders and why comments about mental health are now “a funny joke”when previously he’s been apoplectic about then same words

Edited by Turkish

1 hour ago, Weston Super Saint said:

I usually skim through them whilst having a shit.  Having a shit tends to be pretty dull.  Skim reading soggy's senile rants sometimes brings a smile to my face.

Sometimes I skim read them whilst working.  Essentially that means I get paid to read that fucking boring shit.  Presumably that means I'm a professional boring shit reader.

Hope this helps - I know you love to stalk me, so hopefully this gives further insight into my life for you.

You must spend a lot of time shitting. It's amazing you have any left after writing so much of it. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

We created/split this thread so that people who are apparently obsessed with each other can get it out their system, without derailing other threads. Judging by some of the unprovoked nastiness it clearly hasn’t worked, so from now on we’ll just delete the posts involved and ban people.

Some of you seriously need to think about what you’re saying to complete strangers and if you’d actually want someone to say that to you, face to face, because I’ll be f**ked if I can understand how you think it’s acceptable.