A Chorus of Millions of Posts About Each Other

sadoldgit

3 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

My one contribution to this thread was a video of a former Old Bailey judge who was making the case against changing the law for defendants being compelled to be present for sentencing. She made a very good case. Yet apparently that’s just trolling. Utterly bizarre.

My only contribution that he can read, remember he’s got me on ignore so the only post he can see was the one I made in response to Egg, about the prosecuted mouthing off in the dock, nothing to do with him, has contributed to this little rant about mobs and trolling. How narcissistic 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

My one contribution to this thread was a video of a former Old Bailey judge who was making the case against changing the law for defendants being compelled to be present for sentencing. She made a very good case. Yet apparently that’s just trolling. Utterly bizarre.

You’ve done it now. He’s just indicted that particular Old Bailey judge with being a member of the mob. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

It’s beyond weird isn’t it? I assume The Mob consists of fully grown men with children yet they all act like prepubescent kids in the playground. No matter what I post you can guarantee that one, several or all of The Mob will respond negatively, often within seconds of me posting.

Let’s name them in the interest of clarity. In no particular order; Weston SS, Lord Duckhunter, Batman, Hypochondriac, Turkish, Egg and occasionally The Kracken. Somehow, whatever opinion I have in any subject, it is a problem for these people.

You would assume that many of them are still in full time employment yet they seem to have the time all day to read and respond to posts on an internet football forum. Where on earth do you manage to get a job that pays you for being a troll or WUM on an internet forum?

Perhaps they are all divorced and unemployed and spend their days together trolling in an internet cafe while waiting for their next meeting with their Universal Credit representative?

This thread is a perfect example of how weird these people are. I posted about one of the most despicable cases of mass murder in this country and the first thing that one of The Mob can think to post about is the issue about the defendant appearing in court to face justice. No mention of the dreadful crimes committed or sympathy for the victims, just another trolling post that immediately finds a way to have a go at what I have written.

I would suggest that these people get a hobby but they clearly have one, trolling.

What is even weirder is that they don’t recognise their peculiar tribe behaviour and this post will go right over their collective heads.

I've barely responded to anything you have posted for months, yet you continue to respond  to my posts either by writing a reply or by leaving a little response emoji. You keep doing it despite posting more than once that you have me on ignore. The truth is you love the attention and you can't help yourself because you want the replies. 

Edit: I see that Turkish has made largely the same point above. I expect if you asked the others you've named you'd have a similar response. 

Edited by hypochondriac
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

It’s beyond weird isn’t it? I assume The Mob consists of fully grown men with children yet they all act like prepubescent kids in the playground. No matter what I post you can guarantee that one, several or all of The Mob will respond negatively, often within seconds of me posting.

Let’s name them in the interest of clarity. In no particular order; Weston SS, Lord Duckhunter, Batman, Hypochondriac, Turkish, Egg and occasionally The Kracken. Somehow, whatever opinion I have in any subject, it is a problem for these people.

You would assume that many of them are still in full time employment yet they seem to have the time all day to read and respond to posts on an internet football forum. Where on earth do you manage to get a job that pays you for being a troll or WUM on an internet forum?

Perhaps they are all divorced and unemployed and spend their days together trolling in an internet cafe while waiting for their next meeting with their Universal Credit representative?

This thread is a perfect example of how weird these people are. I posted about one of the most despicable cases of mass murder in this country and the first thing that one of The Mob can think to post about is the issue about the defendant appearing in court to face justice. No mention of the dreadful crimes committed or sympathy for the victims, just another trolling post that immediately finds a way to have a go at what I have written.

I would suggest that these people get a hobby but they clearly have one, trolling.

What is even weirder is that they don’t recognise their peculiar tribe behaviour and this post will go right over their collective heads.

My posts on this subject have been respectful. It's a sensitive subject, and an interesting thread which I acknowledged in my first post. 

I've made no criticism of you whatever, yet you criticise me and suggest I'm an unemployed divorcee. 

At the end of the day, I've disagreed with your view, but in doing so I have acknowledged that I can understand it. 

I say this with sincerity - please don't take my disagreements with some of your opinions as being personal. They absolutely aren't. It's a forum, I agree with some people, but rarely with you simply because we have different perspectives on many things. 

What I find most disagreeable though is that you've made a thread relating to the actions of a serial killer against the most vulnerable people, all about you. That tells me that the problem is you, not other people. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

I've barely responded to anything you have posted for months, yet you continue to respond  to my posts either by writing a reply or by leaving a little response emoji. You keep doing it despite posting more than once that you have me on ignore. The truth is you love the attention and you can't help yourself because you want the replies. 

Edit: I see that Turkish has made largely the same point above. I expect if you asked the others you've named you'd have a similar response

I have. I'm not putting up with nonsense and slurs like that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, egg said:

I have. I'm not putting up with nonsense and slurs like that. 

This is the thing isn’t it, makes the threads about him, makes all these accusations, Calls people all sorts of things then bleats about people “piling on”. I’ve had years of it. If you don’t like it don’t give it out.  He might have a point if it was just on here but this isn’t the only forum where he’s carried on like this and seems to believe the problem is everyone else. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, aintforever said:

He's got a point though. He could post anywhere about anything and it's guaranteed you bunch of twats will pile on.

He was pulled up by WSS querying a point in his OP and took offence when if was pointed out he was wrong.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aintforever said:

He's got a point though. He could post anywhere about anything and it's guaranteed you bunch of twats will pile on.

No one piled on though. He just started saying certain people (who were discussing the point and not being personal whatsoever) as divorced and/or unemployed.

2 minutes ago, aintforever said:

Please show where there's been a "pile on" against SoG on this thread. 

I'd particularly like it if you could highlight what I've said to or about SoG that's derogatory.

In the interest of balance, perhaps you'd be kind enough to also highlight what he's said about me.......

When you've done that, an apology for your nonsense post would be most appreciated. 

8 minutes ago, egg said:

I'd particularly like it if you could highlight what I've said to or about SoG that's derogatory.

In the interest of balance, perhaps you'd be kind enough to also highlight what he's said about me.......

When you've done that, an apology for your nonsense post would be most appreciated. 

There's always a pile on, every single time. He may have unfairly included you in the weirdo stalker posse but that doesnt mean its not there - every single time.  Same four or five core posters obsessing about SOG in a really psychologically disturbing way.   

Edited by buctootim
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, buctootim said:

There's always a pile on, every single time. He may have unfairly included you in the weirdo stalker posse but that doesnt mean its not there - every single time.  Same four or five core posters obsessing about SOG in a really psychologically disturbing way.   

SOGgy does tend to get followed around, but the first personal attack on this thread came from him when he replied to WSS "Unless this is just another of your pointless posts trying to spoil a serious thread? ". SOG planted himself firmly on the Moral High Ground only to find he was stuck at the bottom of the hill, and has now himself spoiled a serious thread unnecessarily.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

SOGgy does tend to get followed around, but the first personal attack on this thread came from him when he replied to WSS "Unless this is just another of your pointless posts trying to spoil a serious thread? ". SOG planted himself firmly on the Moral High Ground only to find he was stuck at the bottom of the hill, and has now himself spoiled a serious thread unnecessarily.

I know he's a pain. Im not defending his posting style. Until about six months ago he was mostly ignored and posters just carried on around him. Now the obsessives derail every fucking thread he posts on by generating endless repetive spam compalining about SOG. Hey here's a thought stalker boys - youre all aged 35-55 not 14. Be a fully functioning adult and ignore it.        

Edited by buctootim
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Baird of the land said:

I don't really see why feeding and clothing someone for the rest of their life is superior to a swift end, or why a swift end is barbaric. If you are arguing the potential for miscarriage of justice... well that seems improbable but guess she's never actually verbally confessed to it.

18 hours ago, hypochondriac said:

I think the issue is that it's improbable but not impossible. I certainly wouldn't want to go around allowing the state to kill based on that. Law of averages says they'll get one wrong eventually. 

I don't think it comes under 'eventually', more likely inevitably. Imagine if Andrew Malkinson had been found guilty of murder.

10 minutes ago, buctootim said:

I know he's a pain. Im not defending his posting style. Until about six months ago he was mostly ignored and posters just carried on around him. Now the obsessives derail every fucking thread he posts on by generating endless repetive spam compalining about SOG. Hey here's a thought stalker boys - youre all aged 35-55 not 14. Be a fully functioning adult and ignore it.        

So soggy acts like a toddler and it's everyone else's fault? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, egg said:

Ainforever is unfortunately another one. Rushes into threads without really understanding them, calls people names, like twats, bellends, thick etc and invariably ends up making himself look a total whopper, this thread being a classic example 

1 minute ago, hypochondriac said:

So soggy acts like a toddler and it's everyone else's fault? 

No. If someone acts like a toddler seeking attention, functioning adults ignore it. They dont form into a gang of toddlers endlessly compaining about toddler behaviour.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, buctootim said:

No. If someone acts like a toddler seeking attention, functioning adults ignore it. They dont form into a gang of toddlers endlessly compaining about toddler behaviour.  

This may come as a shock to you Timmy but there is no gang, just a group of people who don’t know each other sick to death of his pious, preachy, moral high ground stance then the name calling and playing the victim whenever anyone disagrees with him

Ive also personally had a years of him calling me all sorts of things, far right, Tommy robinson supporter, narcissist etc not to mention his constant lie about why I stopped posting on TUI. 

As you will see above I ignored him this weekend, he carried on talking about me and responding to posts. Maybe he’s the one who should grow uP. When he stops I will. 

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, buctootim said:

It's a messageboard in "the lounge". If someone like soggy is going to throw slurs about and label people as far right, racist, rape apologists, Tommy Robinson supporters, gammon etc etc then you can hardly expect people not to respond. Saying someone minimises rape or is a racist are about the worst slurs you can call someone in today's modern society and every time he does it I would expect people to challenge him robustly and also have a bit of fun at his expense as he's quite happy to do it to others. There's a number of quite liberal or left leaning posters on here and not a single one of them gets reactions like soggy does. Why do you think that is? 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

It's a messageboard in "the lounge". If someone like soggy is going to throw slurs about and label people as far right, racist, rape apologists, Tommy Robinson supporters, gammon etc etc then you can hardly expect people not to respond. Saying someone minimises rape or is a racist are about the worst slurs you can call someone in today's modern society and every time he does it I would expect people to challenge him robustly and also have a bit of fun at his expense as he's quite happy to do it to others. There's a number of quite liberal or left leaning posters on here and not a single one of them gets reactions like soggy does. Why do you think that is? 

He doesn't help himself with his posting style, it's true. But there are certain posters on here who cannot refrain from responding to virtually everything he posts with childish ad hominem attacks, regardless of the content of the post.

They are all as bad as each other, and it's getting really fucking tiresome now.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, buctootim said:

I think you've misunderstood the essence of growing up 

If you want to be patronising and think it’s immature so be it. But personally I don’t believe you should be able to throw around the sort of insults and lies  he does and get away with it. Not just at me but pretty much anyone who dares to disagree with him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Maybe he’s the one who should grow uP. When he stops I will. 

Either this is some top level trolling, or it's a spectacular lack of self awareness. I genuinely can't work out which though.

Despite your long and illustrious history of the former, I think I'm gonna go for the latter.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

He doesn't help himself with his posting style, it's true. But there are certain posters on here who cannot refrain from responding to virtually everything he posts with childish ad hominem attacks, regardless of the content of the post.

They are all as bad as each other, and it's getting really fucking tiresome now.

Yet you’ve just laughed at someone making a patronising comment to me. So you’re just as bad, right? 

1 minute ago, Sheaf Saint said:

Either this is some top level trolling, or it's a spectacular lack of self awareness. I genuinely can't work out which though.

Despite your long and illustrious history of the former, I think I'm gonna go for the latter.

Something about childish attacks, being as bad as each other etc

Edited by Turkish

Just now, Turkish said:

Yet you’ve just laughed at someone making a patronising comment to me. So you’re just as bad, right? 

Oh so you're playing the victim now are you?

Buctootim's post wasn't patronising, it was just pointing out the irony of a blatant display of immaturity in a post from someone complaining about another poster's immaturity.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

Oh so you're playing the victim now are you?

Buctootim's post wasn't patronising, it was just pointing out the irony of a blatant display of immaturity in a post from someone complaining about another poster's immaturity.

so saying I don’t understand what growing up is isn’t patronising? Okay then 

No victim here that’s Sog role I’m saying is that you seem to be fine posting and responding with “laughing” at digs about other posters but seem to think it’s immature when others do it. 

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

No, I’m saying is that you seem to be fine posting and texting with “laughing” at digs about other posters but seem to think it’s immature when others do it. 

No, I think it's immature to say that you won't stop with the childish posting until the other person does. Which it obviously is.

That's basically the equivalent of two schoolboys getting told off and defending themselves by saying "But he started it sir!"

This isn't the school playground. And I know from our previous conversations that, like me, you are a man in your mid-40s.

Acting like a butthurt schoolkid because someone else, whose opinion you clearly give no respect anyway said some nasty things about you doesn't suit you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sheaf Saint said:

No, I think it's immature to say that you won't stop with the childish posting until the other person does. Which it obviously is.

That's basically the equivalent of two schoolboys getting told off and defending themselves by saying "But he started it sir!"

This isn't the school playground. And I know from our previous conversations that, like me, you are a man in your mid-40s.

Acting like a butthurt schoolkid because someone else, whose opinion you clearly give no respect anyway said some nasty things about you doesn't suit you.

I’m not going to let someone call me an others names, spread lies and respond with their approval to every comment that doesn’t agree with what i say. As i mentioned I ignored him this weekend and he carried on. If you can’t take it don’t give it out. 

If someone did it in real life I’d pull them up on it and I’ll carry on doing the same here. Sorry if you and few others don’t like it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

I mean it is the Internet equivalent of a school playground. It's incredibly similar. 

• Like 1

Fucking hell, you can’t even disagree with Soggy without it being described as a “pile on”. I’ve had plenty of threads where plenty of people have disagreed with me, i don’t  cry it’s a “pile on”, or a mob, it’s people having a different opinion. The mods are pandering to him by constantly moving stuff to this thread. He’s made a chump of himself on the Baby killer thread, and perfectly reasonable criticism of his pony is moved. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

I mean it is the Internet equivalent of a school playground. It's incredibly similar. 

Except the main antagonists in this case are supposed to be old and mature enough to know better.

I honestly can't work out why Soggy, Turks, Weston and Alex don't just all put each other on ignore and be done with it. Would make everyone (and I mean all forum users, not just them) much happier.

Anyway, I'm stepping back now before yet another thread gets completely derailed.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

Except the main antagonists in this case are supposed to be old and mature enough to know better.

I honestly can't work out why Soggy, Turks, Weston and Alex don't just all put each other on ignore and be done with it. Would make everyone (and I mean all forum users, not just them) much happier.

Anyway, I'm stepping back now before yet another thread gets completely derailed.

Ignore? I rarely respond to him out of the blue. He continuously calls me and others out in random threads, where we (myself at least) have not engaged with him whatsoever.

for that, I am far right, a nazi etc...?

But yes, it must be the likes of ME who must do better.

Edited by AlexLaw76
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Sheaf Saint said:

I don't think there's any requirement to be mature on here, certainly not to refrain from piss taking. It's the slurs I dislike. 

Soggy is meant to have all those people on ignore. He mentions it all the time. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, buctootim said:

I'm not fussed what others say about SoG or what he says about others. Not my circus, not my monkeys. What I will not tolerate are allegations from him, or anyone else, that I'm bullying the bloke. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, andypen said:

It seems it isn't long before many posts descend into a slanging match.

Anyway regarding the no-shows for the sentencing hearings, a couple of suggestions :

1) Sentences either increased or discounts on guilty pleas waived (obviously not in Letby's whole life term case)

2) Any right to appeal waived / prisoners to serve the whole tariff without parole.

3) Certain privileges denied (phone/internet/tv access, food treats etc)

That's of course if you believe that the law should not be changed and that a defendant can't be physically forced to the dock. There will be many more less serious cases where this would be an issue, perhaps the victim(s) should be consulted before sentencing?

Edit: for some reason this post re Letby/reform was moved to the squabbling thread. 

Edited by egg
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Fucking hell, you can’t even disagree with Soggy without it being described as a “pile on”. I’ve had plenty of threads where plenty of people have disagreed with me, i don’t  cry it’s a “pile on”, or a mob, it’s people having a different opinion. The mods are pandering to him by constantly moving stuff to this thread. He’s made a chump of himself on the Baby killer thread, and perfectly reasonable criticism of his pony is moved. 

What a load of sanctimonious bollocks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

I don't remember anyone criticising his pony, I didn't even know he had one.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Turkish said:

Still think he’s a master wind up merchant having us all on a string?

Yes. As other people have said on here he loves to provoke you. You lot bite every time and cannot see it. He has you lot in his pocket.

Edited by Tamesaint
  • Like 1