A Chorus of Millions of Posts About Each Other

sadoldgit

14 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

True story - Princess Anne was knobbing Mr Parker-Bowles before he married Camilla.

I sat opposite someone at our village Coronation brunch yesterday who used to know Andrew Parker-Bowles and said that he was a deeply unpleasant man who “shagged anything that moved”.  He wasn’t very complimentary about his ex-wife either.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

I sat opposite someone at our village Coronation brunch yesterday who used to know Andrew Parker-Bowles and said that he was a deeply unpleasant man who “shagged anything that moved”.  He wasn’t very complimentary about his ex-wife either.

Course you did 🤣🤣

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

#didnthappen 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

#didnthappen 

Although I can honestly believe that he did attend the 'village coronation brunch' and bored the living daylights out of everyone there.

Which probably explains why he was posting on this thread at 11:00 yesterday - pretty much smack bang in the middle of 'brunch' time I'd have thought....

Edited by Weston Super Saint
  • Haha 1

And we have a new record!!  A hat trick of responses to Soggy within just 45 minutes. You can tell it's a Bank Holiday with no work. 

Come on Alex / Batman / Delldays or whatever you call yourself these days.  You haven't responded yet.  There is another thread that you can join in on. 

Edited by Tamesaint
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Tamesaint said:

And we have a new record!!  A hat trick of responses to Soggy within just 45 minutes. You can tell it's a Bank Holiday with no work. 

Come on Alex / Batman / Delldays or whatever you call yourself these days.  You haven't responded yet.  There is another thread that you can join in on. 

Not sure why the bank holiday is relevant, some of us post this shit whilst we're working ;) 

Technically, my reply is to LD not Soggy.  Soggy doesn't read my posts (even though he doesn't have me on ignore), so it's pointless replying to him.

Edited by Weston Super Saint

31 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Although I can honestly believe that he did attend the 'village coronation brunch' and bored the living daylights out of everyone there.

Which probably explains why he was posting on this thread at 11:00 yesterday - pretty much smack bang in the middle of 'brunch' time I'd have thought....

And on the coronavirus thread 45 minutes later. Andrew Parker-Bowles former chum must have been enthralling company. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tamesaint said:

Yeah he’s laughing at us. Properly got us this time with his fake Andrew Parker-Bowles story that we all fell for hook line and sinker.  Im sure in response to Parker-Bowles story Soggy wowed the Romney Marsh coronation lunch with a master class tale of how he went from prosecuting rape and knife crime to be a master wind up merchant on a Southampton football forum 

4 minutes ago, cloggy saint said:

Why not? It's perfectly feasible.

Some things on this forum are as predictable as day following night, and a new post from SOGgy will almost inevitably elicit a response in a standard pattern,

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

Some things on this forum are as predictable as day following night, and a new post from SOGgy will almost inevitably elicit a response in a standard pattern,

Ask yourself why that is…

18 minutes ago, cloggy saint said:

Yes it could be. If only it wasn’t for the fact this is about the 100th time soggy has given an opinion on a famous person or incident and within days he’s randomly bumped into someone that knows them or all about what happened and 100% backs up his views. It might just be an amazing coincidence of course. 

If it helps the discussion, I have also read that it was a well known fact in "the right circles" that APB  and Camilla had an open marriage. She shagged Charles and if it moved he shagged it. 

I don't mix in those circles.

2 minutes ago, Tamesaint said:

If it helps the discussion, I have also read that it was a well known fact in "the right circles" that APB  and Camilla had an open marriage. She shagged Charles and if it moved he shagged it. 

I don't mix in those circles.

Link?

However, if soggy had said something similar about "reading it somewhere" it would be far more believable (although nowhere near as dramatic) and probably wouldn't even elicit a response.

Walter Mitty would always want to give the "embellished" version though...

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, cloggy saint said:

He must live in the most exciting village in England. The number of famous people he bumps into, and the weird thing is in every single friggin story the person involved agrees with Soggy or backs up his opinion. 

Charles de Gaulle famously said “when I want to know what France thinks, I ask myself”. I think Soggy de Gaulle thinks similarly about England. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Link?

However, if soggy had said something similar about "reading it somewhere" it would be far more believable (although nowhere near as dramatic) and probably wouldn't even elicit a response.

Walter Mitty would always want to give the "embellished" version though...

If he’d he read it somewhere it would be guardian, If He’d heard it it’d be what James O’Brien said. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

2 hours ago, Turkish said:

Ask yourself why that is…

Is it because you have no life outside of this place and you think it will elevate your status among your little band of followers? Is that why?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

We only do it to trigger you and tamesaint to defend him.

It's as tragic as it is hilarious.

Bollocks do you.  

You have been obsessing about Soggy and having wet dreams about him for weeks if not months. Soggy has been laughing at you all this time.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Tamesaint said:

Bollocks do you.  

You have been obsessing about Soggy and having wet dreams about him for weeks if not months. Soggy has been laughing at you all this time.

Unlikely I’d have thought. Apparently SOG has got Weston and various others on his ignore list, so if that’s true he wouldn’t be able to see their posts in the first place. And if he doesn’t have them on ignore, as soggy himself has said, he doesn’t read their posts anyway. So your best case is that he’s unaware of such a maelstrom existing in the first place.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tamesaint said:

Bollocks do you.  

It's literally been years now. Super weird, super pathetic. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, buctootim said:

It's literally been years now. Super weird, super pathetic. 

What, Soggy calling people 'Far right', 'Rape apologist', Tommy Robinson Fan Boys', and/or 'Racist'?

Edited by AlexLaw76

2 hours ago, AlexLaw76 said:

What, Soggy calling people 'Far right', 'Rape apologist', Tommy Robinson Fan Boys', and/or 'Racist'?

Yep, he gets exactly what he deserves. He has been attacking people for years then plays the victim. 

13 hours ago, Tamesaint said:

Bollocks do you.  

He doesn't laugh at me as he doesn't read my posts and has got me on ignore. 😎

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, cloggy saint said:

I'm afraid you're going to have to explain that one to me.

Really?  Aren't you claiming Turkish doesn't understand what misogyny means?

Isn't your avatar, a picture of a woman's breast, about as sexist as it gets?  Unless of course you're happy to post a picture of a man's cock instead?  Otherwise you are treating women differently to men based purely on their sex....

27 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Really?  Aren't you claiming Turkish doesn't understand what misogyny means?

Isn't your avatar, a picture of a woman's breast, about as sexist as it gets?  Unless of course you're happy to post a picture of a man's cock instead?  Otherwise you are treating women differently to men based purely on their sex....

Appreciation of the female form is not misogynist. Would you say that all the works of art, paintings, sculptures etc depicting naked/topless women are misogynistic?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, cloggy saint said:

Appreciation of the female form is not misogynist. Would you say that all the works of art, paintings, sculptures etc depicting naked/topless women are misogynistic?

No one's saying that.

We're just saying you're an old perv.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cloggy saint said:

No but I’d say having a tit as an avatar and trying to pass it off as appreciating art makes you a pretentious tosser and a perv 

7 minutes ago, Turkish said:

No but I’d say having a tit as an avatar and trying to pass it off as appreciating art makes you a pretentious tosser and a perv 

Genuine question, why are you such a cunt? Not only a cunt but the cunt's cunt. You set the standard that lesser cunts aspire to but can never attain because you're the ultimate cunt. Why?

• Like 2

On 08/05/2023 at 15:56, cloggy saint said:

Is it because you have no life outside of this place and you think it will elevate your status among your little band of followers? Is that why?

22 minutes ago, cloggy saint said:

Genuine question, why are you such a cunt? Not only a cunt but the cunt's cunt. You set the standard that lesser cunts aspire to but can never attain because you're the ultimate cunt. Why?

Looks like it’s you that is elevating my status. #triggered

• Like 1

Thought for the Day…🤔

Why do our brave small group of Protectors of all things Non Woke, Turkish, Weston SS, Lord Duckhunter and hypochondriac, never, ever, go after the daft posts and retweets from Delldays/Batman/Alexei?

One of their own I guess, given their penchant for sixth form level “ironic” choices of avatars. One of them even tried to make an issue out of Cloggy’s avatar whilst completely ignoring the more “laddish” avatar of choice from Master Bates.

Second Thought for the Day…🤔

Why, when I used to listen to TalkSport and occasionally post about what I had heard, it was not an issue, yet now I listen to LBC and occasionally post about what I have heard, it is (to the group above)?

Edited by sadoldgit
Added text
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Thought for the Day…🤔

Why do our brave small group of Protectors of all things Non Woke, Turkish, Weston SS, Lord Duckhunter and hypochondriac, never, ever, go after the daft posts and retweets from Delldays/Batman/Alexei?

One of their own I guess, given their penchant for sixth form level “ironic” choices of avatars. One of them even tried to make an issue out of Cloggy’s avatar whilst completely ignoring the more “laddish” avatar of choice from Master Bates.

Why, when I used to listen to TalkSport and occasionally post about what I had heard, it was not an issue, yet now I listen to LBC and occasionally post about what I have heard, it is (to the group above)?

Just when I thought you couldn’t get anymore boring…..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

Thought for the Day…🤔

As you have me on ignore how do you know what I post in response to Dulldays and Master Bates or what you say about talksport and LBC?

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

As you have me on ignore how do you know what I post in response to Dulldays and Master Bates or what you say about talksport and LBC?

It’s a valid question, to be fair. SOG listed four posters who, apparently, “never, ever, go after the daft posts and retweets from Delldays/Batman/Alexei?”.  In order to suggest that someone ‘never ever’ posts a particular something, you surely have to have read at least most of the posts written by that person, don’t you? Yet just recently SOG posted a screenshot of an ignore list that includes two of the people he originally mentioned and inferred there were more. He’s also said he doesn’t read the posts of the other people mentioned. So, leaving aside the continued infatuation with the Saintsweb’s own Casey Rybeck, it’s a very strange daily thought to be having and it seems to contradict other previous statements. Odd behaviour.

• Like 4