A Chorus of Millions of Posts About Each Other

sadoldgit

1 hour ago, Warriorsaint said:

Best player at the club. Some rejoicing at his going. 
Same boo boys said the same for Romeu, Tadic etc

And they’ll moan at the replacement because they’re not as good. 
Grass is always greener as they say.

I’m gutted he’s going. I like to keep our best players and replace them with better ones. 

Some folks just want to see the world burn.

Enjoy your fictitious debate you soppy cunt 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Warriorsaint said:

And you tell you are an illiterate cock!

Did you not see a red squiggle under your text you thick cunt? Imagine trying to be smug but not having anywhere near the intelligence and actually highlighting you cannot spell.

Tip for you, try hey Siri or Alexa. “How do you spell Vic tish us”.  Probably quite a few other words they can help you with as well

Edited by whelk

1 hour ago, whelk said:

Did you not see a red squiggle under your text you thick cunt? Imagine trying to be smug but not having anywhere near the intelligence and actually highlighting you cannot spell.

Tip for you, try hey Siri or Alexa. “How do you spell Vic tish us”.  Probably quite a few other words they can help you with as well

Triggered lol 😂 

4 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

I noticed at the weekend that Coventry have signed that lad Simms from Everton as a replacement for Gykores......jesus, Simms has not only been terrible, he has been diabolical, the (few) times I have seen him on the tellybox

But they’ve done their business early so will have a settled team and steal a March on us. 
Put your house on them to be promoted and us to be relegated. It’s what SR want anyway.

Or something like that.

BTW - is Dman in the CoT??? 🤣🤣🤣

The man talks utter rubbish! That is not a circle anyone needs in their life!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

But they’ve done their business early so will have a settled team and steal a March on us. 
Put your house on them to be promoted and us to be relegated. It’s what SR want anyway.

Or something like that.

BTW - is Dman in the CoT??? 🤣🤣🤣

The man talks utter rubbish! That is not a circle anyone needs in their life!

If you knew what the circle knew, you'd be concerned as well 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Wrong.  I asked if you HAD been drinking not if you DO drink, in an attempt to understand why you posted the nonsense you did.

Nonsense is all this mongboard is. I thought that’s why you all posted. 
I thought it was a self help group for all the Brexit/gammon looneys to come and find their kind.

You all have a repressed anger that it would be a surprise if you didn’t self medicate.

7 minutes ago, Warriorsaint said:

Nonsense is all this mongboard is. I thought that’s why you all posted. 
I thought it was a self help group for all the Brexit/gammon looneys to come and find their kind.

You all have a repressed anger that it would be a surprise if you didn’t self medicate.

OK, provide a list of names of those posters who, in your eyes, are not 'gammon'.

4 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Just sexist...

? How is liking big titted German women sexist? Its a preference. You really need to read your Samuel Johnson.

And wash your mouth out Hamster/Fox whatever. Only a fine Gamay or Syrah would pass my lips.

I’d say your choice of special brew says more about you. Must be a reference to the bag of cans you share around your pals in the East park benches.

As you were gammons.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Turkish said:

I see @sadoldgit has gone through yet another thread today and liked or laughed at every comment vaguely against me. What an absolute cock living rent free in his head 

🤣🤣🤣

Says the man constantly constantly posting about SOG and responding to him . Have you any idea how sad you look? 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Warriorsaint said:

And wash your mouth out Hamster/Fox whatever. Only a fine Gamay or Syrah would pass my lips.

I’d say your choice of special brew says more about you. Must be a reference to the bag of cans you share around your pals in the East park benches.

Are you trying for a record - to piss off every poster on the forum ?

For the record, I am tee total.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, buctootim said:

Says the man constantly constantly posting about SOG and responding to him . Have you any idea how sad you look? 

Couldn’t give a fuck. Remember I’m not the one who claims to have me on ignore.  who looks more odd? The guy quite open about their views on sog or the one claiming to never read my posts and has me on ignore yet responds to every single on and posts about me non stop?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

Are you trying for a record - to piss off every poster on the forum ?

For the record, I am tee total.

Not every poster. Just right wing Brexit gammons. They tend to dish it out but tend to turn very pink when challenged on their rather bizarre views( Sir Dicksucker being a case in point but he/she was seen off  because he/she was challenged on his/her xenophobia)

Personal insults are only reciprocated. It seems you, in particular, can insinuate alcoholic impairment but is butthurt when the supposed Ace is returned.

I will soon return to my natural home, the Brexit thread, where the gammons fear to tread.

1 hour ago, Warriorsaint said:

Not every poster. Just right wing Brexit gammons. They tend to dish it out but tend to turn very pink when challenged on their rather bizarre views( Sir Dicksucker being a case in point but he/she was seen off  because he/she was challenged on his/her xenophobia)

Personal insults are only reciprocated. It seems you, in particular, can insinuate alcoholic impairment but is butthurt when the supposed Ace is returned.

I will soon return to my natural home, the Brexit thread, where the gammons fear to tread.

You may have missed the many, many, posts where is is made patently clear that I voted remain. As for name calling, I have been called a traitor, leftie, pinko, remoaner, thick northerner, racist, idiot, and a few I cannot recall just now.

Grow up, sober up, or piss off. I don't care which.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

You may have missed the many, many, posts where is is made patently clear that I voted remain. As for name calling, I have been called a traitor, leftie, pinko, remoaner, thick northerner, racist, idiot, and a few I cannot recall just now.

Grow up, sober up, or piss off. I don't care which.

Hmmmmn, I’m pretty sure I’ve never called you any of those things.

I merely intimated my usual foes tend to be thick brexitards.

Take a breath, realise this is not really important and merely a game of mongboard chess.

We are all trolls of a sort. Football chat is fairly sedate whereas the lounge allows us to be a bit mote combative. No need to get knickers in a twist.

I realise, nowadays, views are polarised and there is no swaying views or opinions based on nuance or reasoned debate. I’ve accepted this.

Therefore, knowing this, we play a football game of two sides. Somedays one side wins over the other and it makes the tedium of life a little more bearable.

None of us, if we were to meet in person, would ever dream of being so uncouth to each other but this medium allows us to behave like our more base selves. Do not pretend otherwise.

Play the game or play the man. It’s the same game.

Much love, Gammonbreaker

10 hours ago, Warriorsaint said:

? How is liking big titted German women sexist? Its a preference. You really need to read your Samuel Johnson.

As you were gammons.

Liking = fine

Ogling = sexist, sweaty pervert.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Turkish said:

Couldn’t give a fuck. Remember I’m not the one who claims to have me on ignore.  who looks more odd? The guy quite open about their views on sog or the one claiming to never read my posts and has me on ignore yet responds to every single on and posts about me non stop?

It doesnt matter does it? You both look bad. IIts like two drunks arguing in the street over some meths both with pissed pants and stinking to high heaven claiming "he started it". Stop stalking each other and go and find your own carboard boxes. You dont have to camp out next to each other.    

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, buctootim said:

It doesnt matter does it? You both look bad. IIts like two drunks arguing in the street over some meths both with pissed pants and stinking to high heaven claiming "he started it". Stop stalking each other and go and find your own carboard boxes. You dont have to camp out next to each other.    

Whilst he keeps going I’ll keep on. As I mentioned a few days ago a month or so ago I ignored him for about a week and though and behold he started mentioning me in posts, making comments and liking or laughing at posts against me, despite he says having me on ignore. If he’s going to dish it out then he can take it. Couldn’t give a shit if the rest of you don’t like it or think I’m a twat

Edited by Turkish

On 12/08/2023 at 07:19, Weston Super Saint said:

Liking = fine

Ogling = sexist, sweaty pervert.

Were you spying? Are you a voyeur/ peeping tom?

Where is the ogling going on?

For ogling there would need to be a pool or gathering/swarm of big titted German women.

I engage with big titted German women and I like them. Something about their big tits attracts me.

For me to be sexist it would need a discrimination against women in favour of men. To the contrary I worship big titted German women.

I think your definitions need revising. It feels to me you have a problem with me liking Germans which would make you xenophobic. 

On another note, I don’t tend to be very sweaty looking at German women. I tend to get sweaty when engaging in carnality or outdoor exercise.

Do you get sweaty looking at women?

6 hours ago, Warriorsaint said:

Were you spying? Are you a voyeur/ peeping tom?

Where is the ogling going on?

For ogling there would need to be a pool or gathering/swarm of big titted German women.

I engage with big titted German women and I like them. Something about their big tits attracts me.

For me to be sexist it would need a discrimination against women in favour of men. To the contrary I worship big titted German women.

I think your definitions need revising. It feels to me you have a problem with me liking Germans which would make you xenophobic. 

On another note, I don’t tend to be very sweaty looking at German women. I tend to get sweaty when engaging in carnality or outdoor exercise.

Do you get sweaty looking at women?

It was you who said you were ogling the big titted German Women (note that you mentioned women in the plural not singular hence the suggestion of a gathering, not that this is actually any definition of ogling).

Unless of course you were making it up to make yourself look like some kind of manly man to compensate?

On 02/06/2023 at 07:44, Warriorsaint said:

😂 “Get a job” I earn a shed load more than you, own two houses outright and currently sitting in a Villa in Turkey looking at big titted German women. Why the hell would I want to be like you and your drab lorry driving existence?

Sweaty perv :poundit:

Edited by Weston Super Saint

2 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

It was you who said you were ogling the big titted German Women (note that you mentioned women in the plural not singular hence the suggestion of a gathering, not that this is actually any definition of ogling).

Unless of course you were making it up to make yourself look like some kind of manly man to compensate?

Sweaty perv :poundit:

Thats the best you’ve got. Looking does not equal ogling. Really try harder.

I think projection is the problem and jealousy of my vast wealth and very fast car.

You just need to get a job and you too can be a sexist sweaty perv as you have the definition down pat.

On 11/08/2023 at 21:46, Turkish said:

Having just seen this post initially in Buctootim’s response (I appreciate your boredom with this Tim, but this one is down to you!) I thought I would do you the courtesy of responding directly this time.

To quote Duckie, for the avoidance of doubt, you are on my ignore list and have been for some time. I have never claimed to have never read your posts. I have patiently explained to you a number of times that your posts pop up when quoted by other people ( as with this occasion) so are unavoidable and there have been occasions when I have chosen to read the odd post (again as I have tried to tell you the ignored post gives an option to read it if you wish)- but yes, I don’t read the majority of your posts. I do not and never have responded to every one of your posts and do not post about you non stop as anyone reading here regularly will know. Yes, I have mentioned you recently because of your tiresome, childish behaviour over the Circle of Trust nonsense. Other people have called out your behaviour on it to by the way, not just me.

I know that your monumental, narcissist ego will find it hard to deal with, but I don’t follow you around all the time unlike your odd stalking of me. For avoidance of doubt just look at the times you immediately respond to one of my posts against the lack of response from me when you post.

I probably respond to Batman and Lord Duckhunter’s posts more frequently than yours. I know, I know, it won’t compute in your narcissist world in which it is all about you. Here’s a shock. It isn’t 😲

Let’s face it mate, you are all over this forum like syphilis at a Roman orgy and it is almost impossible to ignore you completely (sadly).

I’m sorry if this has annoyed you again Tim. I appreciate how boring these spats are to others, but I don’t believe that attention seeking, narcissistic cretins should get a free ride and, frankly, his behaviour doesn’t get called out enough. This place is headed towards to becoming Turkishweb. God help us.

• Like 1