A Chorus of Millions of Posts About Each Other

sadoldgit

18 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Having just seen this post initially in Buctootim’s response (I appreciate your boredom with this Tim, but this one is down to you!) I thought I would do you the courtesy of responding directly this time.

To quote Duckie, for the avoidance of doubt, you are on my ignore list and have been for some time. I have never claimed to have never read your posts. I have patiently explained to you a number of times that your posts pop up when quoted by other people ( as with this occasion) so are unavoidable and there have been occasions when I have chosen to read the odd post (again as I have tried to tell you the ignored post gives an option to read it if you wish)- but yes, I don’t read the majority of your posts. I do not and never have responded to every one of your posts and do not post about you non stop as anyone reading here regularly will know. Yes, I have mentioned you recently because of your tiresome, childish behaviour over the Circle of Trust nonsense. Other people have called out your behaviour on it to by the way, not just me.

I know that your monumental, narcissist ego will find it hard to deal with, but I don’t follow you around all the time unlike your odd stalking of me. For avoidance of doubt just look at the times you immediately respond to one of my posts against the lack of response from me when you post.

I probably respond to Batman and Lord Duckhunter’s posts more frequently than yours. I know, I know, it won’t compute in your narcissist world in which it is all about you. Here’s a shock. It isn’t 😲

Let’s face it mate, you are all over this forum like syphilis at a Roman orgy and it is almost impossible to ignore you completely (sadly).

I’m sorry if this has annoyed you again Tim. I appreciate how boring these spats are to others, but I don’t believe that attention seeking, narcissistic cretins should get a free ride and, frankly, his behaviour doesn’t get called out enough. This place is headed towards to becoming Turkishweb. God help us.

Finely put and well said. The wingnut brigade do need to be called out.

Primarily the racist Sir Snugfuggler and his/her ilk. 
wester-havin-a-mare is also scuttling around thinking saintsweb is a personal fiefdom and when called out their little bully gang jump in.

There seems to be a very predictable response from them when responding to very articulate and thought out posts, from posters like yourself, they seem to cherrypick very small snippets for distraction and tend not to embrace the  entirety of the post.

It reveals a limited intellect and is entirely consistent with their yah boo personalities and explains somewhat how some people fall at the alters of Farage and Braverman.

I, for one, enjoy your posts soggy and enjoy the entirely predictable frothing it provokes

The gammons will be removed from the gene pool one heart attack at a time just as Darwin wanted.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Warriorsaint said:

Finely put and well said. The wingnut brigade do need to be called out.

Primarily the racist Sir Snugfuggler and his/her ilk. 
wester-havin-a-mare is also scuttling around thinking saintsweb is a personal fiefdom and when called out their little bully gang jump in.

There seems to be a very predictable response from them when responding to very articulate and thought out posts, from posters like yourself, they seem to cherrypick very small snippets for distraction and tend not to embrace the  entirety of the post.

It reveals a limited intellect and is entirely consistent with their yah boo personalities and explains somewhat how some people fall at the alters of Farage and Braverman.

I, for one, enjoy your posts soggy and enjoy the entirely predictable frothing it provokes

The gammons will be removed from the gene pool one heart attack at a time just as Darwin wanted.

Get your tongue out of his arse warrior you’re not a dog are you?

52 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Having just seen this post initially in Buctootim’s response (I appreciate your boredom with this Tim, but this one is down to you!) I thought I would do you the courtesy of responding directly this time.

To quote Duckie, for the avoidance of doubt, you are on my ignore list and have been for some time. I have never claimed to have never read your posts. I have patiently explained to you a number of times that your posts pop up when quoted by other people ( as with this occasion) so are unavoidable and there have been occasions when I have chosen to read the odd post (again as I have tried to tell you the ignored post gives an option to read it if you wish)- but yes, I don’t read the majority of your posts. I do not and never have responded to every one of your posts and do not post about you non stop as anyone reading here regularly will know. Yes, I have mentioned you recently because of your tiresome, childish behaviour over the Circle of Trust nonsense. Other people have called out your behaviour on it to by the way, not just me.

I know that your monumental, narcissist ego will find it hard to deal with, but I don’t follow you around all the time unlike your odd stalking of me. For avoidance of doubt just look at the times you immediately respond to one of my posts against the lack of response from me when you post.

I probably respond to Batman and Lord Duckhunter’s posts more frequently than yours. I know, I know, it won’t compute in your narcissist world in which it is all about you. Here’s a shock. It isn’t 😲

Let’s face it mate, you are all over this forum like syphilis at a Roman orgy and it is almost impossible to ignore you completely (sadly).

I’m sorry if this has annoyed you again Tim. I appreciate how boring these spats are to others, but I don’t believe that attention seeking, narcissistic cretins should get a free ride and, frankly, his behaviour doesn’t get called out enough. This place is headed towards to becoming Turkishweb. God help us.

🤣 obsessed

you made a right cock out of yourself with your little rant about the CoT. Not the quickest of cats are you Sog. 

21D7868C-F691-45BE-989C-60D6CB987819.jpeg

Edited by Turkish

10 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Get your tongue out of his arse warrior you’re not a dog are you?

Why would I,  it tastes of peanut butter, my absolute fav.

I have never licked your arse but I imagine it tastes of rancid undigested offal ingested from the spewed gruel fed to you by the Tories, BNP and Farage.

I will continued to lick Soggys fragrant, washed and perfumed arsehole. Its spreads enlightened fertiliser on Englands green and pleasant land.

You could do with licking a bit yourself. You might find yourself grow.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, whelk said:

Bless. Someone looking for some attention?

The length and complexity of your Joycean prose is somewhat overwhelming. It may take some time to process and consider my response to your varied and well thought out points. Hmmmn no, no need.

It seems your slumber was disturbed, maybe you saw the bat sign in the sky summoning all the trolls to assemble from under their bridges.

I await, with baited breath, for the layers of complexity from your one sentence responses.

2 minutes ago, Warriorsaint said:

The length and complexity of your Joycean prose is somewhat overwhelming. It may take some time to process and consider my response to your varied and well thought out points. Hmmmn no, no need.

It seems your slumber was disturbed, maybe you saw the bat sign in the sky summoning all the trolls to assemble from under their bridges.

I await, with bated breath, for the layers of complexity from your one sentence responses.

Will ‘Cock’ suffice?

1 minute ago, whelk said:

Will ‘Cock’ suffice?

It is appropriate at times I agree to get to the point quickly, sometimes it requires reinforcement two or three times to really get the point across. I’m glad you noticed that.

Again, it reinforces the previously made point that the ringpiece trolls, such as yourself, will pluck the smallest  snippet of a thread for distraction purposes rather than engage the point.

The point being I referred to another poster as a “cock”

You haven’t grasped the pivotal point that he’s  a cock and have not supplied a counter argument. You need to do better than these one word, one sentence responses. They do not represent the guiding light intellect you possess. 

There is no use hiding your gifts under a bushell. It needs to be set free to grow and evolve. I know its there. You can do it.

Waiting , with anticipation, for your next joyful, wonderment filled essay in response. I will spend days pouring over the wit and enthusiasm you bring to every encounter.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, badgerx16 said:

I get the feeling Warrior has recently discovered ChatGPT.

Maybe he should try typing in ‘am I expecting too much from a football forum?’  Also ‘how can I get help with my spelling?’ 

• Like 2

Hooray, all 30p Lees’ disciples are here. 
I can deduce you are all retired GB news watching pub bores.

The only one I truly get a kick out of is Little Lord Fauntlefuck but he doesn’t seem to engage.

The rest of you clusterfuck snowflakes are really tier 2 and need each other to gang fuck anyone who is invading your little kingdom.

Your views are as ancient as your ball sacks and unfortunately you understand you can’t say your boomer views out loud so try and belittle others on here. Its nice to redress the balance once in a while.

Lets see how many respond with more than 20 words. I know many can do it even if they have to bring the numskulls in their brain out of retirement.

• Haha 1

Right out of the SOG playbook. Boohoo you are all fascists. Look at clever old me pigeon holing everyone to have a simple argument in my head. Look at all this Saints fans who hate JWP, look at them all and compare them to me, smart old me. 

Genuine question are you in an institution? Or just a DoP outpatient?

Edited by whelk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

It's borriersaint's students I feel sorry for. Luckily we only get to witness an increase in his inane drivel during the holidays. His students have to suffer it way more than us.

Good Lord he doesn’t teach does he?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, whelk said:

Right out of the SOG playbook. Boohoo you are all fascists. Look at clever old me pigeon holing everyone to have a simple argument in my head. Look at all this Saints fans who hate JWP, look at them all and compare them to me, smart old me. 

Genuine question are you in an institution? Or just a DoP outpatient?

One of the amusing things about Sog is that he appears to really believe his posts on here are improving the world. Interestingly that sense of superiority and delusion is also a trait of a narcissist, an insult he is so quick to dish out to others. 

another amusing thing is his recent rant against me about the circle of trust started with a dig about me not sharing information with the rest of the forum. Apart from him Being too thick to realise the circle of trust was nothing more than a little bit of fun he wouldn’t be able to see the information anyway, what with him having me on ignore and all that 🤔

Edited by Turkish

Hey Sog can we team up like the Avengers to tackle these grouchy old trolls. 
They remind me of the monkeys in London Zoo eating their own poo and flinging shit at those watching their primitive antics.

They get butthurt really easily. I reckon the Blood pressure pills take a beating regularly by these snowflake dinosaurs.

I get the impression they live here because life has passed them by.

BTW what is the circle of Trust you fucking infants?

Edited by Warriorsaint
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

It's borriersaint's students I feel sorry for. Luckily we only get to witness an increase in his inane drivel during the holidays. His students have to suffer it way more than us.

Ive noticed you do this. You like to find out little details as some sort of threat to expose people. You tried to accuse me of another profession once as well.  Why do peoples professions matter to you so much? Is it because you’d like one of your own?

You do actually try and Sherlock Holmes this crap. Its quite sinister!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Warriorsaint said:

Hey Sog can we team up like the Avengers to tackle these grouchy old trolls. 
They remind me of the monkeys in London Zoo eating their own poo and flinging shit at those watching their primitive antics.

They get butthurt really easily. I reckon the Blood pressure pills take a beating regularly by these snowflake dinosaurs.

I get the impression they live here because life has passed them by.

BTW what is the circle of Trust you fucking infants?

When you get irate do you start randomly using capital letters? Or just not know when appropriate to use?

12 minutes ago, Warriorsaint said:

Ive noticed you do this. You like to find out little details as some sort of threat to expose people. You tried to accuse me of another profession once as well.  Why do peoples professions matter to you so much? Is it because you’d like one of your own?

You do actually try and Sherlock Holmes this crap. Its quite sinister!

Not a denial then.

I suspect you probably teach GCSE English to 14 year olds, hate your life and wish you could teach the cool kids at uni wearing scarves in the summer and CND badges.

I've never tried to accuse you of having another profession before (except being a sweaty perv, but that's not really a profession) - unless this is a multi account and you're muddling your user names up.

15 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Not a denial then.

I suspect you probably teach GCSE English to 14 year olds, hate your life and wish you could teach the cool kids at uni wearing scarves in the summer and CND badges.

I've never tried to accuse you of having another profession before (except being a sweaty perv, but that's not really a profession) - unless this is a multi account and you're muddling your user names up.

Ok So you need a denial.

I am not a teacher or involved in any educational field.

My turn.

I believe you to be the first protagonist in the movie Seven. The character of sloth a moment away from keeping your bloated carcass from drowning in a bowl of soup, your head so heavy you can barely lift it.

The way your life panned out this way is as a result from that time your split your frenulum trying to fkkk a car exhaust. The local kids saw and you never lived it down.

You try to live your life vicariously through others by tracking them down online and imagining the glamorous lives of teachers and sweaty pervs.

Normally people would have pity on the likes of you. I don’t. I would kick you.

ps I retract the kick, I wouldn’t want to get my shoes dirty.

Edited by Warriorsaint
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Warriorsaint said:

Ok So you need a denial.

I am not a teacher or involved in any educational field.

My turn.

I believe you to be the first protagonist in the movie Seven. The character of sloth a moment away from keeping your bloated carcass from drowning in a bowl of soup, your head so heavy you can barely lift it.

The way your life panned out this way is as a result from that time your split your frenulum trying to fkkk a car exhaust. The local kids saw and you never lived it down.

You try to live your life vicariously through others by tracking them down online and imagining the glamorous lives of teachers and sweaty pervs.

Normally people would have pity on the likes of you. I don’t. I would kick you.

ps I retract the kick, I wouldn’t want to get my shoes dirty.

Spot on.

29 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

In Northern Ireland?

Theres a game on Google called Geoguesser. It gives you clues to a destination and you try and guess the place. Right up your alley I reckon.

No I am not a policeman in Northern Ireland.

I am a zookeeper in Botswana.

What is this detective fantasy you have?

4 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Now we are no longer in the premier league will we still be waving trannie flags and all the other virtue signalling nonsense you put us through for the last 12 years?

You're getting angry at things that haven't happened. That must be stressful.

11 minutes ago, wild-saint said:

No one wants to hear about the chicks footy team.

question 1 - are you going to spend any of the cash you are raking in or are you trying to claw back your investment?

question 2 . Assuming cash will be spent  will you buy a capable keeper, striker and centre back ?

No other information is needed.

Except the person who asks the question of course.

1 minute ago, Fabrice29 said:

You're getting angry at things that haven't happened. That must be stressful.

Except the person who asks the question of course.

You’re pretending I’m getting angry about things I’m not getting angry about, that’s odd

5 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Unfortunately there’s a few weirdos that do. They wont risk the backlash of not being “inclusive”. They should arrange one for the birds at a later date, and stick to the first team tomorrow. 

Don't worry pal, just because some people might talk about womens football tomorrow it doesn't make you gay just because you might accidently listen to it. 

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Turkish said:

It doesn’t make me angry, I find it all very hypocritical and I find hypocrisy amusing 

You've never been "put through" having to "wave trannie flags" yet you find it amusing and not at all rattled by it. Okay.

Edited by Fabrice29
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fabrice29 said:

You've never been "put through" having to "wave trannie flags" yet you find it amusing and not at all rattled by it. Okay.

Exactly, what is there to be rattled by? An England captain believed so much LGBT rights after spending years speaking out about it he chose to earn £700k a week in a country where they’re banned. No hypocrisy there pal. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Smirking_Saint said:

Im not sure whether there is any that necessarily need asking, I feel we’re in a relatively good spot.. at a push;

1. Are the clubs finances safe despite relegation this year, and if so, at what point does it become a worry ?

2. Is the club concerned about lack of depth at CB and our consistency at being unable to defend crosses/set pieces

3. What systems are in place to ensure we don’t make the same mistakes in the transfer market, like in January.. i.e.. Bree/Onuachu were bought for a failing manager who was sacked shortly after

4. Can we get decent beer and serve it quicker

Oh shit I forgot

These are my questions for the CoT pre fans forum boardroom dinner

You peasants ask what you want

2 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Exactly, what is there to be rattled by? An England captain believed so much LGBT rights after spending years speaking out about it he chose to earn £700k a week in a country where they’re banned. No hypocrisy there pal. 

What's that got to do with the Radio Solent Saints forum tomorrow, pal? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fabrice29 said:

The one where you asked about why you're being "put through" something you've never been put through you mean? 

TBF we did have that curly haired fool on here for a while going on about the horrors he experienced as a LGBT “ fan “ then he announced there was an increase of 2% lgbt fans attending St Mary’s since his heroic campaign. Also a cringeworthy interview with him on the official site. He didn’t really get that much shit on here really but he soon disappeared.

10 minutes ago, manji said:

TBF we did have that curly haired fool on here for a while going on about the horrors he experienced as a LGBT “ fan “ then he announced there was an increase of 2% lgbt fans attending St Mary’s since his heroic campaign. Also a cringeworthy interview with him on the official site. He didn’t really get that much shit on here really but he soon disappeared.

What?

22 minutes ago, manji said:

How on earth does anyone know how many LBGT fans go to St Marys?

As for "trannie flags" last season, I wouldnt' know what one looked like so I remained in blissful ignorance.

• Like 1