A Chorus of Millions of Posts About Each Other

sadoldgit

9 hours ago, Turkish said:

It has certainly made a few of the forums biggest weirdos out themselves 

You could take that 2 ways mate...not sure why anyone would jump on the bandwagon, or why anyone would dive in with abusive/personal responses as per the above. Pretty daft all round imo, but each to their own. 

18 minutes ago, egg said:

You could take that 2 ways mate...not sure why anyone would jump on the bandwagon, or why anyone would dive in with abusive/personal responses as per the above. Pretty daft all round imo, but each to their own. 

The angry abusive responses to what is just a little bit of fun is completely weird

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, SaintsFan86 said:

CoT exclusive, Guessing the £60Million thar has been banded about a little bit on Twitter is correct?

Can we stop this CoT b/s it’s an adult forum not spotty adolescent freaks pretending to be in 6th form dorm craving likes.

It was funny for an hour.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Give it to Ron said:

Can we stop this CoT b/s it’s an adult forum not spotty adolescent freaks pretending to be in 6th form dorm craving likes.

It was funny for an hour.

Incorrect. The rules of the forum state anyone over 16 can view and post so this includes 6th form age group. 

Care in the community? There is nothing a narcissist likes more than attention and sadly the forum’s biggest narcissist is getting plenty of that through his childish little game. Those of you sucking up to him are just feeding his ego. He is loving it which is precisely why he let everyone know about his silly little CoT. He could have kept it as your little secret but where would be the fun in that?

Think about it for a while. We assume that someone within the club has passed on some confidential information on the basis that he doesn’t tell anyone else and especially not broadcasting it on a football forum. He then does precisely that. Maybe not to all, but to a selected few who are supposed to keep their mouths shout but he has no idea who they tell outside of the forum. He has breached someone’s confidence yet he thinks that no one will break his? 🤔

So not only is this person a raging narcissist, he is using confidential information about the club he supports to help fuel his attention seeking exploits. Circle of Trust ? 😂 I wouldn’t trust this person any more than I would trust Donald Trump and those of you who continue to enable him should know better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mad Fantasy World GIF

13 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Care in the community? There is nothing a narcissist likes more than attention and sadly the forum’s biggest narcissist is getting plenty of that through his childish little game. Those of you sucking up to him are just feeding his ego. He is loving it which is precisely why he let everyone know about his silly little CoT. He could have kept it as your little secret but where would be the fun in that?

Think about it for a while. We assume that someone within the club has passed on some confidential information on the basis that he doesn’t tell anyone else and especially not broadcasting it on a football forum. He then does precisely that. Maybe not to all, but to a selected few who are supposed to keep their mouths shout but he has no idea who they tell outside of the forum. He has breached someone’s confidence yet he thinks that no one will break his? 🤔

So not only is this person a raging narcissist, he is using confidential information about the club he supports to help fuel his attention seeking exploits. Circle of Trust ? 😂 I wouldn’t trust this person any more than I would trust Donald Trump and those of you who continue to enable him should know better.

Edited by Turkish

10 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

Don't you have him on ignore?

3 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Don't you have him on ignore?

Like he’s ever had me on ignore! He can’t get enough. His recent thing is to like to laugh at every single post against me. When he’s not trying to prove Jews aren’t a race he spends the rest of his time scrolling through here trying to find my posts. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

The only people talking about the CoT these days are those that are not in it, meaning the members are obeying the first two rules of the CoT. Which is why they are in it and you aren’t. 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

22 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to a club that would have me as a member".

There's a Marx quote for all seasons. This one feels apt:

"I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it". 

1 minute ago, egg said:

"I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it". 

Not Marx but I like this and it’s apt for certain people on here

8A1F34DE-A38B-4257-A5CB-2FAB5AB62FA8.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

Not Marx but I like this and it’s apt for certain people on here

8A1F34DE-A38B-4257-A5CB-2FAB5AB62FA8.jpeg

It's a similar message Del... accept shit you can't control and focus on your life, your day and being happy. The vitriol and SoG's post up there are a wee bit tragic. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, CB Fry said:

All the good people don't post on here any more and you can see why

Indeed. I have some sympathy for you Mr Fry. For many, many years you were the most obnoxious poster on here by a country mile. You have now lost your crown and it must hurt. Where you went wrong is not getting a small group of like minded posters to follow you around and  provide plenty of support in pile ons.

If you fancy it there is a WUM in Chief position vacant on the Ugly since Turkish was thrown off. Fancy it? I think you could do well there 😉

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, egg said:

His brother (yes I know thanks) disagreed with him 

"The only antidote to mental suffering is physical pain. ..."

27 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Indeed. I have some sympathy for you Mr Fry. For many, many years you were the most obnoxious poster on here by a country mile. You have now lost your crown and it must hurt. Where you went wrong is not getting a small group of like minded posters to follow you around and  provide plenty of support in pile ons.

If you fancy it there is a WUM in Chief position vacant on the Ugly since Turkish was thrown off. Fancy it? I think you could do well there 😉

A9EA8D2F-D3A7-47E3-9ACF-4606D571E1B3.jpeg

2 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

But not on here, as according to some, you are the bestest wind up merchant the site has ever had.  Got eveyone in your pocket.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

But not on here, as according to some, you are the bestest wind up merchant the site has ever had.  Got eveyone in your pocket.

He stopped posting on the TUI a while back as everyone thought he was cock on there too. 

Just now, FarehamSaintJames said:

Hamer would be a great signing over Grimes (just my opinion).

Lots of noise about Danny Ings returning on loan - I doubt it. He’s probably one of the guys that pulled JWP to West Ham.

Ings as part of the deal sounds like something right out of the COT playbook

On 03/08/2023 at 11:45, Turkish said:

Ultimately the player wants the move and Moyes wants him so they'll make it happen. 

That's all i can share on the wider audience.

As revealed by the CoT on the 3rd august. Another CoT exclusive 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Turkish said:

As revealed by the CoT on the 3rd august. Another CoT exclusive 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

The only ones mentioning the Cot was everyone else right? but it had gone all quiet on the bollocks only for attention seeker in chief to bring it up again 🤣

What a cock,to quote one of your lines 

Look at me🤗

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tdmickey3 said:

The only ones mentioning the Cot was everyone else right? but it had gone all quiet on the bollocks only for attention seeker in chief to bring it up again 🤣

Look at me🤗

The CoT said you’d get rattled tbf

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

Flynn Downes if we can get him as an instant replacement seems like a perfect response. 

Now we just wait for the tear jerking JWP goodbye message.

I have to put my hand up and show my football ignorance (not being part of the COT and all that) - what's the low down on Downes..is he any good?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, tdmickey3 said:

Look at me🤗

were you ALWAYS so bitter? 

100% accuracy rate so far this window, never mind the bollocks, here comes Turkish. When i speak you should listen.

• Haha 2

Best player at the club. Some rejoicing at his going. 
Same boo boys said the same for Romeu, Tadic etc

And they’ll moan at the replacement because they’re not as good. 
Grass is always greener as they say.

I’m gutted he’s going. I like to keep our best players and replace them with better ones. 

Some folks just want to see the world burn.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Warriorsaint said:

Best player at the club. Some rejoicing at his going. 
Same boo boys said the same for Romeu, Tadic etc

And they’ll moan at the replacement because they’re not as good. 
Grass is always greener as they say.

I’m gutted he’s going. I like to keep our best players and replace them with better ones. 

Some folks just want to see the world burn.

Who the fuck is rejoicing at him going? 

20 minutes ago, Warriorsaint said:

As would we all, but we were relegated last season and as a consequence this aspiration has become a lot harder.