A Chorus of Millions of Posts About Each Other

sadoldgit

18 hours ago, Turkish said:

off to a flier this week Always. How many posts will you respond to? Reckon you can beat last weeks total?

How do you know that about chapel end ? He hasn’t posted on here since you’ve been a member.

Gotcha!

Because you bang on about him ........ Ive been on here as a guest long before joining but believe it or not, i don't give a shit.

If you want to avoid the laughing reactions stop being a dick head

Edited by tdmickey3
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, tdmickey3 said:

Because you bang on about him you........ Ive been on here as a guest long before joining but believe it or not, i don't give a shit.

If you want to avoid the laughing reactions stop being a dick head

don’t give a shit, that’s why you reacted to over 100 posts last week 🤣🤣

So it’s just coincidence you started posting a few days after he stopped, posting exactly the same stuff targeting the exactly same people 🤣🤣🤣

GOTCHA

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Turkish said:

utter bollocks. You "liked" or "laughed" at dozens of posts against me last week, you launched into unprovoked rants several times and your frankly hilarious multi rants about the CoT stuff is hilarious. Demanding people either stop posting it or share the posts on the forum. People you have on ignore 🤣

Threads you aren't on generally are quite good natured as proven last week. Youre the problem but too arrogant and bitter to realise.

People also have you on ignore. So what? I laugh and like emojis on post that are against you because you are a joke of a character who posts constantly for attention and many others realise that too. That is one of the reasons you were banned from the Ugly.

As for my so called multiple rants about the CoT. From memory it was about 3. Hardly multiple. My point was simply if you had information that you weren’t supposed to share, why make a big deal about it? Why not either not share it or share it quietly amongst whatever friends you have. It really isn’t a big deal, but others also found it tiresome, but you ignore their posts and just fixate on mine as usual.

Oh and I didn’t demand anything by the way. It really isn’t that important a topic other than it provided more fuel for your unbridled narcissism.

Arrogant? I don’t feel the need to infect every thread I read with a comment or opinion unlike yourself. I also realise that what I post in the Lounge isn’t going to be to everyone’s taste, but given what you and your anti woke brothers post, I think someone aught to say something about it, so I do. It is not arrogance, it is just that I don’t think that people who have issues with foreigners, immigrants, gays, trans people etc and make those feelings clear daily on social media should go unchallenged. I also don’t think that a corrupt, inept Government or a character like Donald Trump should go unchallenged so if that is arrogance, then excuse me but I am going to do it anyway as much as it upsets you, Batman, Duckhunter etc.

I don’t think I have any clout on this forum at all but I plod along anyway, unlike who seems to think it is your playground (as you did with the Ugly).

Funnily enough I was looking back through some historical posts on Sotonians the other day in a thread where they were discussing posters on here. Your name came up and someone else referred to you as a “narcissistic twat”. This was years ago by the way. Seems they had you pegged long before I did. Enjoy your day.

This part is for Weston SS.

If you are going to continue labelling me as an anti-Semite and a racist, please provide some evidence. Oh, and saying that I don’t think that Jeremy Corbyn is an anti-Semite does make me one. Nor does supporting those who take the knee against racism make me a racist by the way. I don’t want hearsay. Show us the posts please.

Edited by sadoldgit
Added text
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

People also have you on ignore. So what? I laugh and like emojis on post that are against you because you are a joke of a character who posts constantly for attention and many others realise that too. That is one of the reasons you were banned from the Ugly.

As for my so called multiple rants about the CoT. From memory it was about 3. Hardly multiple. My point was simply if you had information that you weren’t supposed to share, why make a big deal about it? Why not either not share it or share it quietly amongst whatever friends you have. It really isn’t a big deal, but others also found it tiresome, but you ignore their posts and just fixate on mine as usual.

Oh and I didn’t demand anything by the way. It really isn’t that important a topic other than it provided more fuel for your unbridled narcissism.

Arrogant? I don’t feel the need to infect every thread I read with a comment or opinion unlike yourself. I also realise that what I post in the Lounge isn’t going to be to everyone’s taste, but given what you and your anti woke brothers post, I think someone aught to say something about it, so I do. It is not arrogance, it is just that I don’t think that people who have issues with foreigners, immigrants, gays, trans people etc and make those feelings clear daily on social media should go unchallenged. I also don’t think that a corrupt, inept Government or a character like Donald Trump should go unchallenged so if that is arrogance, then excuse me but I am going to do it anyway as much as it upsets you, Batman, Duckhunter etc.

I don’t think I have any clout on this forum at all but I plod along anyway, unlike who seems to think it is your playground (as you did with the Ugly).

Funnily enough I was looking back through some historical posts on Sotonians the other day in a thread where they were discussing posters on here. Your name came up and someone else referred to you as a “narcissistic twat”. This was years ago by the way. Seems they had you pegged long before I did. Enjoy your day.

If you are going to continue labelling me as an anti-Semite and a racist, please provide some evidence. Oh, and saying that I don’t think that Jeremy Corbyn is an anti-Semite does make me one. Nor does supporting those who take the knee against racism make me a racist by the way. I don’t want hearsay. Show us the posts please.

I see you forgot I’m on ignore again 🤣

I seem to remember you said a similar thing about The kraken a while back and it turned out to be bullshit, what a shock. 

Can you share the link? I’d like to see them. what an amazing coincidence that you just happened to be looking at posts from years ago on a forum I never go on where people are talking about me an using exactly the same insult you throw at me 🤣🤣

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Turkish said:

The "i want to be entertained" brigade must be over the moon. At the moment we're on course to score over 90 and concede over 100. If that's not entertainment what is? 

I’d rather lose 3-4 than draw 0-0 every week, or something 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

It's all in your post history and has been brought to your attention on many occasions.

If you are too stupid to understand on the multiple times people have pointed it out to you, I really can't help.

Anyway, I thought you had me on ignore?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Turkish said:

The "i want to be entertained" brigade must be over the moon. At the moment we're on course to score over 90 and concede over 100. If that's not entertainment what is? 

I am up for it as at present we are averaging 2 points a game so if we play 46 games on your logic we get 92 points surely good enough for promotion

We do play 46 league games this season don't we?

38 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

I’d rather lose 3-4 than draw 0-0 every week, or something 

I know its sarcasm, but losing 3-4 one week and winnning 4-3 the next will get you both more points and more money through the turnstile to buy new, better players than 0-0 ever will .  

2 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

Funnily enough I was looking back through some historical posts on Sotonians the other day 

Fucking hell, I bet that was exciting for you . Life in the fast lane eh? Not content with stalking Turkish on here, you’re trawling through the internet for mentions of him.😂

Still I guess  it’s more productive than spending all day trying to prove the Jews aren’t a race or Hitler was a god fearing Christian. 

Edited by Lord Duckhunter
  • Haha 2

On 27/08/2023 at 11:29, Turkish said:

Wow you’re displaying an awful lot of these characteristics Sog, recognised 12 of these in some of your posts in the last few days. Explains a lot

B8AE8C73-0C34-425A-B5F6-89E9D3FE606C.jpeg

3 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

All in one post. We also know you’re 9 as you recently blamed the government for your inability to get another loan

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

All in one post. We also know you’re 9 as you recently blamed the government for your inability to get another loan

You really do post some bollocks, but we know its all for attention, cue the Always/Chapel or something 😴

23 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

It's all in your post history and has been brought to your attention on many occasions.

If you are too stupid to understand on the multiple times people have pointed it out to you, I really can't help.

Anyway, I thought you had me on ignore?

I do but I do read the occasional post from you as has been explained to your buddy time and time again. So humour me. I don’t read many of the posts from your crowd unless they appear in other people’s quotes so help me out. Show me a post where I have said something that makes me a racist or an anti semite. There are plenty apparently so you should not have a problem. This one is on you matey, not your buddies. Time to fight a battle on your own if you are up to it?Duckhunter calling me a racist is like being called so by Nigel Farage or Nick Griffin. It really is that laughable so come on, find some proper hard evidence that would stand up in court.

Bear in mind also that you and your small crowd of grown men who follow me around all of the time and jump on everything I post, also label me as “woke”. My understanding of being “woke”, and correct me if I am wrong, is that they are aware of the problems and issues of minority groups and stand up for them. They are tolerant and supportive of diversity. Strikes me that you can’t be both a “lefty woke” and an anti-Semite racist at the same time. You and your buddies have dug me out over the years for supporting peaceful Muslims, women’s rights, gays, trans people, black people, Asian people, strikers, anti racist supporters, rapists, lefties, in fact anyone targeted by the far right and pilloried by the Mail, Express and Telegraph (you can throw in GB News for good measure now).I expect the list includes some Jewish people over the years as we all know how fond of Jewish people the far right are.

I am looking far hard proof here Weston. Just because Duckhunter or hypochondriac or Turkish or anyone else you suck up to says something out of their usual daily sport of lefty woke baiting, doesn’t make it real.

[And before I get jumped on again for “righty” baiting, I will hold my hands up but given how deeply unpleasant most right wing, gammony, reactionary people and their apologists are, I think they are fair game]

Oh, and I saw another of your posts quoted earlier. What is “weird” is a small group of grown, like minded, men spending their days following a complete stranger around on an internet forum having a pop at him, sometimes within seconds of him posting. Don’t you people have wives, families, dogs, jobs, hobbies…lives? You lot really need to get out more. Maybe read some books (although maybe give Mein Kampft a miss, probably too late in Duckhunter’s case though).

I have a theory Weston SS (see what I did there?). I think that you and your like minded clan have no argument over basic human decency so you have to resort to pile ons, the gang mentality and false accusations (if you repeat a lie often enough it becomes true).

I’ll tell you what is stupid. Calling someone who calls out racists a racist.

Right, I am off to enjoy the day. Knock yourself out looking back over my posting history for the last 17 years.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

16 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

I do but I do read the occasional post from you as has been explained to your buddy time and time again. So humour me. I don’t read many of the posts from your crowd unless they appear in other people’s quotes so help me out. Show me a post where I have said something that makes me a racist or an anti semite. There are plenty apparently so you should not have a problem. This one is on you matey, not your buddies. Time to fight a battle on your own if you are up to it?Duckhunter calling me a racist is like being called so by Nigel Farage or Nick Griffin. It really is that laughable so come on, find some proper hard evidence that would stand up in court.

Bear in mind also that you and your small crowd of grown men who follow me around all of the time and jump on everything I post, also label me as “woke”. My understanding of being “woke”, and correct me if I am wrong, is that they are aware of the problems and issues of minority groups and stand up for them. They are tolerant and supportive of diversity. Strikes me that you can’t be both a “lefty woke” and an anti-Semite racist at the same time. You and your buddies have dug me out over the years for supporting peaceful Muslims, women’s rights, gays, trans people, black people, Asian people, strikers, anti racist supporters, rapists, lefties, in fact anyone targeted by the far right and pilloried by the Mail, Express and Telegraph (you can throw in GB News for good measure now).I expect the list includes some Jewish people over the years as we all know how fond of Jewish people the far right are.

I am looking far hard proof here Weston. Just because Duckhunter or hypochondriac or Turkish or anyone else you suck up to says something out of their usual daily sport of lefty woke baiting, doesn’t make it real.

[And before I get jumped on again for “righty” baiting, I will hold my hands up but given how deeply unpleasant most right wing, gammony, reactionary people and their apologists are, I think they are fair game]

Oh, and I saw another of your posts quoted earlier. What is “weird” is a small group of grown, like minded, men spending their days following a complete stranger around on an internet forum having a pop at him, sometimes within seconds of him posting. Don’t you people have wives, families, dogs, jobs, hobbies…lives? You lot really need to get out more. Maybe read some books (although maybe give Mein Kampft a miss, probably too late in Duckhunter’s case though).

I have a theory Weston SS (see what I did there?). I think that you and your like minded clan have no argument over basic human decency so you have to resort to pile ons, the gang mentality and false accusations (if you repeat a lie often enough it becomes true).

Right, I am off to enjoy the day. Knock yourself out looking back over my posting history for the last 17 years.

Any luck with those links to sotonians Sog? I had a quick look this morning and couldnt find anything remotely like you were suggesting. Although I did stumble across this interesting post 

So that’s now here, TUI and sotonians saying similar things. Still think the problem is everyone else?

007B7DA6-B038-427C-AD61-E3EA53A0E09F.jpeg

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 1

A car crash of a post, from a full on nutter. 

image.png.ea25eff5b37fdd35c774e21bf1019531.png

Jesus wept.

Lamesaint laments you as the greatest wind up merchant in the history of the innernetz.

This is the worst baiting I've ever seen, most of it is just the nonsense ramblings of senility.

Must try harder Soggy.

24 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

A car crash of a post, from a full on nutter. 

15 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

image.png.ea25eff5b37fdd35c774e21bf1019531.png

4 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Jesus wept.

Lamesaint laments you as the greatest wind up merchant in the history of the innernetz.

This is the worst baiting I've ever seen, most of it is just the nonsense ramblings of senility.

Must try harder Soggy.

One more for a full house 🤣

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Jesus wept.

Must try harder Soggy.

Having thought about it i actually agree with Sog. Finding real hard evidence with posts that would stand up in court is a very good idea given that he's spent the last 3-4 years or so calling lots of people on this forum racist, tommy robinson, Trump supporting right wing gammons. So whilst he's at it maybe he can provide some hard evidence that would stand up in court as to his repeated claims against the many people he has called racist over the years.

Still waiting for the Sotonians posts, shouldn't be that hard to find, or was it yet another lie?

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Jesus wept.

Must try harder Soggy.

🤗🤗🤗

Living rent free in your head.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tamesaint said:

Why? He is the one mentioning me completely unnecessarily in a thread. 

You don't need to defend Piggy just because he adores you. 

I’m not defending him. I would suggest that someone ranting, typing and typing and demanding evidence that stands up in court to prove something on a football mongboard firstly takes these things way too seriously and secondly has an unhealthy fixation with the people involved 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Turkish said:

I’m not defending him. I would suggest that someone ranting, typing and typing and demanding evidence that stands up in court to prove something on a football mongboard firstly takes these things way too seriously and secondly has an unhealthy fixation with the people involved 

But is actually a fucking genius wind up merchant disguised as a senile, anti-Semite, racist ranter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

But is actually a fucking genius wind up merchant disguised as a senile, anti-Semite, racist ranter.

Across 3 forums now too. Can only admire him 

Just seen he's been posting and responding today. Still waiting for those links to sotonians...Come on @sadoldgit, they cant be that hard to find.......

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 1

On 06/09/2023 at 13:52, Weston Super Saint said:

Jesus wept.

Must try harder Soggy.

So you accuse me of being an anti-Semite and a racist but haven’t provided one shred of evidence to support your claims. Must try harder. Come on, I have been posting on here for years. There must be dozens of posts you can find to back up your claims given it is so obvious. You get called out for your weird stalking behaviour and this is all you can come up with? Oh dear.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

So you accuse me of being an anti-Semite and a racist but haven’t provided one shred of evidence to support your claims. Must try harder. Come on, I have been posting on here for years. There must be dozens of posts you can find to back up your claims given it is so obvious. You get called out for your weird stalking behaviour and this is all you can come up with? Oh dear.

I was looking for some that would "stand up in court", but given this mongboard is as good as "anonymous" as you can get, I was unable to meet that burden of proof.

I did try asking the current head of typing at the CPS but they told me they didn't really deal with anything other than pens, paper and typing ribbons.

I think most of us are happy to accept that anyone who refers to "those people" when talking about persons of colour and defines women as "foreigners" because they have brown skin is a racist cunt, just like Tommy Robinson.

Remind me, who was it that spent a day researching whether Jews were a race to try and prove they weren't anti-Semitic? Not you by any chance was it?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Any luck with those Sotonians links yet Sog?

• Haha 1

There are dozens of posts, and dozens of posters calling you out. It’s been recalled countless times, “they” used to be called coconuts, was one of your gems. Comparing the treatment of Jews to taking the piss out of gingers, another Soggy special. The Isreal thread is a particularly low in your posting career, & what sort of bloke spends all day trying to prove the Jews aren’t a race. There’s a word for people who while away the day doing that, and it’s not the “worlds greatest wind up merchant” despite what some planks think. 

Edited by Lord Duckhunter
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1