A Chorus of Millions of Posts About Each Other

sadoldgit

1 hour ago, CB Fry said:

I won that poll and no one can ever take it away from me.

Quite an achievement for a forum that I'm not on.

Well done CB. I hope it was a decent trophy. Can you reprise your acceptance speech? 

3 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

No, because I thought she was originally an immigrant as I clearly misheard or misread something but I was wrong and she is the next generation, so sue me. Strangely enough I am also aware that white people are immigrants too. Still, it doesn’t stop you making your silly, misinformed jibes. Ask yourself this. If I am a racist why would I have spent so much time on here supporting those taking the knee against, yes, you’ve guessed it, racism? If one of us is as thick as pig shit I would suggest it is the resident misogynist and Farage/UKIP supporter. By the way, you seem to have developed Internet Tourette’s, or is the Old Snapgragon giving you a hard time?. 

Turkish, the reason I didn’t respond to your question is because I don’t read or respond to the vast majority of your posts. The thread in question was along the lines of Good SaintsWeb Posters and it goes back many years. Perhaps put your name in the search function (I am sure you have plenty of practice at that) and perhaps you will find it that way? Love the fact that you shot off to try and find a mention of you on another forum. Any attention is good attention, right?

If I get time I will try and find it today and add the name of it here later. Wouldn’t want you to miss out on being mentioned in someone’s post!

I found it in seconds. The thread is called Who Is Your Favourite SaintsWeb Poster. Sadly you didn’t win but you did poll a massive 6% of the vote 😂. You were soundly beaten by winner…CB Fry 👑 with 38% of the vote. If you are reading this hypo, sorry but you polled 0%, so did you Batman.

For those interested, Guan 2.0 and MLG came joint second with 19% of the vote (come back MLG, all is forgiven). July 2015, how time flies!

I’m happy with my 5th place finish on a forum I don’t go on. CB Fry is a fantastic poster it was always going to take something special to beat him. Anyway,  When was the last time you came Fifth in a popularity contest? I’ve also got posts with over 25 laughing reactions, multiple infraction points and a the most ignored poster in saintsweb history so my forum CV speaks for itself. It why both Man City and United forums were chasing me this summer but you guys are my family, you wouldn’t leave your family to go and live with rich strangers 

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, buctootim said:

Ha I'd never seen that before. I don't mind losing to CB but tied with Turkish and both of us behind MLG stings a bit 🤨

At least you were nominated! Hurts not to be considered and I am right funny cunt. Bastards!

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Turkish said:

I’m happy with my 5th place finish on a forum I don’t go on. CB Fry is a fantastic poster it was always going to take something special to beat him. Anyway,  When was the last time you came Fifth in a popularity contest? I’ve also got posts with over 25 laughing reactions, multiple infraction points and a the most ignored poster in saintsweb history so my forum CV speaks for itself. It why both Man City and United forums were chasing me this summer but you guys are my family, you wouldn’t leave your family to go and live with rich strangers 

Surprised you never emulated Jordan Henderson and jumped ship to 'grow' other mongboards

4 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Surprised you never emulated Jordan Henderson and jumped ship to 'grow' other mongboards

I’m a bit more principled than him. As a racist right wing Tommy robinson fan who hates Muslims I could never accept any offer from a Saudi clubs forum 

3 hours ago, Turkish said:

Can I also add I was the first and only 

b-anter forum Southampton best dressed lad

multi forum podium postion person

5th on a forum I don’t post on

Southamptons best dressed lad

saintsweb most liked post and pile on leader 

you wish you were me

#winningatlife

Edited by Turkish

52 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Can I also add I was the first and only 

b-anter forum Southampton best dressed lad

multi forum podium postion person

5th on a forum I don’t post on

Southamptons best dressed lad

saintsweb most liked post and pile on leader 

you wish you were me

#winningatlife

I have to admit that I’m impressed with that list of accolades, it’s pretty good for someone who is clearly a bell end, well done👏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, egg said:

Well done CB. I hope it was a decent trophy. Can you reprise your acceptance speech? 

It was something like "I don't want to come across as arrogant but really this just confirms what we all knew and that is I am the greatest human being on the planet"

That was the general jist of it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

It was something like "I don't want to come across as arrogant but really this just confirms what we all knew and that is I am the greatest human being on the planet"

Bit of humility wouldn’t go amiss. “Warriorsaint is more deserving than me blah blah blah, mention an old school teacher who believed you could post……”

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

How many Amex points have you got?

• Haha 1

On 09/09/2023 at 13:23, badgerx16 said:

Wow, a grand total of 16 votes cast.

It is a relatively small forum, set up by an ex poster from here a few years back and joined by a few migrants (I am not sure of the colour of their skin, Duckie) from the Lounge. Sadly the legend that is Bearsy transferred over there too (the forum’s funniest and best poster by far), although I don’t think he posts there anymore.

It deals mainly in general bloke’s chat with a side order of football. It was also home to another internet forum legend (for different reasons), Barry Sanchez, who has the distinction of being banned from there twice, I believe. Barry could start an argument in an empty room. He appeared briefly in the Ugly but don’t know where he posts now, if at all.

Being mostly exiled SaintsWeb posters they knew/know the forum well. Back in the day the creator, pap, tried to lure a few over from TSW. Some went, tried it for a bit and left. The trouble with it being a small pool of posters when things kick off, as they invariably do on these forums, in can become quite unpleasant, especially as they didn’t used to have an ignore function. Pap also used to be against the idea of banning troublesome posters, but made an exception in Barry Sanchez’s case, so if you didn’t like certain posters you were stuck with them.

I pop back occasionally to see how things are going and see who is still around. Like most of these forums though it suffers from lack of diversity. The few women that were there left after a while and it is just left to the ruminations of, mainly, white middle aged and old white blokes - and we all know how that pans out.

And yes Whelk, I used to post there frequently, in fact I have been talking bollocks on several different types of forums going back to the 90’s!
😉

Edited by sadoldgit
Add text

29 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

It is a relatively small forum, set up by an ex poster from here a few years back and joined by a few migrants (I am not sure of the colour of their skin, Duckie) from the Lounge. Sadly the legend that is Bearsy transferred over there too (the forum’s funniest and best poster by far), although I don’t think he posts there anymore.

It deals mainly in general bloke’s chat with a side order of football. It was also home to another internet forum legend (for different reasons), Barry Sanchez, who has the distinction of being banned from there twice, I believe. Barry could start an argument in an empty room. He appeared briefly in the Ugly but don’t know where he posts now, if at all.

Being mostly exiled SaintsWeb posters they knew/know the forum well. Back in the day the creator, pap, tried to lure a few over from TSW. Some went, tried it for a bit and left. The trouble with it being a small pool of posters when things kick off, as they invariably do on these forums, in can become quite unpleasant, especially as they didn’t used to have an ignore function. Pap also used to be against the idea of banning troublesome posters, but made an exception in Barry Sanchez’s case, so if you didn’t like certain posters you were stuck with them.

I pop back occasionally to see how things are going and see who is still around. Like most of these forums though it suffers from lack of diversity. The few women that were there left after a while and it is just left to the ruminations of, mainly, middle aged and old white blokes - and we all know how that pans out.

And yes Whelk, I used to post there frequently, in fact I have been talking bollocks on several different types of forums going back to the 90’s!
😉

Bearsy's review of 50 Shades of Grey was a classic. Is it saved anywhere on this forum?

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

I pop back occasionally to see how things are going and see who is still around. Like most of these forums though it suffers from lack of diversity. The few women that were there left after a while and it is just left to the ruminations of, mainly, middle aged and old white blokes - and we all know how that pans out.

😉

Pap tried to sign me and had made several attempts over the years to get me to make the switch. I’ve never really looked on there since it first got going until you mentioned it the other day but quite a few names from the past. I only have time for one mongboard these days and the love I have for you as my family means I could never share you, I am not a mongboard whore like yourself 

2 hours ago, Turkish said:

Pap tried to sign me and had made several attempts over the years to get me to make the switch. I’ve never really looked on there since it first got going until you mentioned it the other day but quite a few names from the past. I only have time for one mongboard these days and the love I have for you as my family means I could never share you, I am not a mongboard whore like yourself 

They had some quite decent music discussions, until Soggy started posting utube videos of neo nazi heavy rock. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

What a complete mystery. A poster who could start an argument in a locked room, hmmmm, I wonder who that could be?

How many people are in your locked room?

Edited by whelk

2 hours ago, Turkish said:

i thought we didn't like "pile ons", bullying, stalking, jokes at others expenses and so on on here. Or does that only apply when it's certain people?

Oh come off it. You think that is a "pile on" ? That is "bullying" and "stalking"??  

I think it is time for you to grow up. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Tamesaint said:

Oh come off it. You think that is a "pile on" ? That is "bullying" and "stalking"??  

I think it is time for you to grow up. 

Talking of growing up do the piggy gag again, it’s a classic. So funny you’ve had to explain it a couple of times 🤣

17 hours ago, Turkish said:

I’m not “closing rank” you bellend. This thread was going quite well and the post from Tamesaint was completely unnecessary as was yours 

That was the only post I’ve made on this subject so your excuse of “going Turkish” is bullshit. 

Yes you are closing ranks. The original post was not aimed at you and had nothing to do with you until you, as usual, tried to make it all about you. It doesn’t matter what any thread is about, you always end up “going Turkish” on them. It is what you do.

If his jokey post was “unnecessary” why was your pointless and unwarranted post on Dr.Who’s Great North Run thread, having a pop at Geordies, “necessary”?

It was a thread about a poster and his daughter running a half marathon to raise money for the charity, MIND, but you managed to “go Turkish” and brought your own prejudices to play, yet again.

At least his joke was funny and pertinent. Your “unnecessary” comment was crass, prejudicial and displayed your usual arrogance and sense of self importance. What makes you or anybody else superior to Geordies? Or was it just a “joke”? Either way the thread was about a fellow poster who was raising money for a charity close to his heart, but you felt the need to use it as a platform to dig out some northern folk. Necessary? Not really was it.

You accuse me of ruining threads yet do the same yourself, all the time. As I have often said, zero self awareness (a classic symptom of narcissistic personality disorder).

It appears that we can now add ‘hypocrite’ to your growing list of unpleasant personal character traits as you have pulled someone up for doing something you do yourself.

You constantly find spurious reasons to go after other posters. You did it on the Ugly Inside forum, which is why you were banned there, and you do it here. Then you get all self righteous about other posters spoiling threads.

I see also that you edited out your childish comment about my use of the ignore function from the above post. Hopefully this means that you have finally managed to understand how the function works. Well done.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Yes you are closing ranks. The original post was not aimed at you and had nothing to do with you until you, as usual, tried to make it all about you. It doesn’t matter what any thread is about, you always end up “going Turkish” on them. It is what you do.

If his jokey post was “unnecessary” why was your pointless and unwarranted post on Dr.Who’s Great North Run thread, having a pop at Geordies, “necessary”?

It was a thread about a poster and his daughter running a half marathon to raise money for the charity, MIND, but you managed to “go Turkish” and brought your own prejudices to play, yet again.

At least his joke was funny and pertinent. Your “unnecessary” comment was crass, prejudicial and displayed your usual arrogance and sense of self importance. What makes you or anybody else superior to Geordies? Or was it just a “joke”? Either way the thread was about a fellow poster who was raising money for a charity close to his heart, but you felt the need to use it as a platform to dig out some northern folk. Necessary? Not really was it.

You accuse me of ruining threads yet do the same yourself, all the time. As I have often said, zero self awareness (a classic symptom of narcissistic personality disorder).

It appears that we can now add ‘hypocrite’ to your growing list of unpleasant personal character traits as you have pulled someone up for doing something you do yourself.

You constantly find spurious reasons to go after other posters. You did it on the Ugly Inside forum, which is why you were banned there, and you do it here. Then you get all self righteous about other posters spoiling threads.

I see also that you edited out your childish comment about my use of the ignore function from the above post. Hopefully this means that you have finally managed to understand how the function works. Well done.

Jesus wept. Get help.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CB Fry said:

For someone who is the supreme puppet master controlling everything because it's all one big wind up, it's weird just how long SOG's posts are.

It really is a lot of hard work, isn't it?

imagine being his muslim barber or mixed race bar maid having to put up with all that sort of horseshit every time he comes for a trim or pint.

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Turkish said:

imagine being his muslim barber or mixed race bar maid having to put up with all that sort of horseshit every time he comes for a trim or pint.

Bless you both. No surprise that the two forum playground bullies are cosying up to each other. No surprise either that neither ever call each other out. Birds of a feather and all that.

Sorry to disappoint you Turkish but I haven’t had my hair cut by a Muslim barber for a number of years. The person who cuts my hair now is white and female. I cannot confirm her religion, if she has any, but I am pretty sure that she is not a Muslim, nor, sadly, Jewish. I am desperate to find a Jewish friend so I can dangle him/her in front of the pile on crowd who insist that I am anti-Semitic. 😉 I only mentioned my previous barber because hypo insisted that I couldn’t have an opinion about Muslims because I didn’t actually know any 😂. That is the level you guys work at.

Call it horseshit all you like but your strange obsession about me having you on ignore (really, who gives a shit?), the way in which you react when someone knocks you off of your self perceived pedestal or when you are called out for your behaviour is text book narcissism.

You constantly call other people out for things that you do, constantly, yourself. Again, pure entitlement with zero self awareness. Text book narcissism.

As someone said earlier, the truth hurts. The trouble is that it will not make the slightest bit of difference to your behaviour as you can’t see what many of the rest of us can. That is why you still behave here the same way you behaved on TUI. Anyone with a shred of self awareness would try and moderate their behaviour, but not you. And why should you? You have your little group of enablers who continue to prop you up and you feed off the daily attention you receive, good or bad. Psychologists call it narcissistic supply. You fished in the Ugly Inside for your supply until they had enough of you and kicked you out. You are now doing the same thing here.

Anyone who knows or has been in a relationship with someone who has a Narcissistic Personality Disorder will recognise the various behavioural  traits.

Ever wondered why you find so called “woke” people such a target? It is because you have no empathy and do not understand the mindset of people who do. You label it as self righteousness. It isn’t. It is just about not being an asshole and having a level of understanding about others. You draw similar people to you like a magnet which is probably why you and Weston pick on the same targets.

I know that you will dismiss this just as you will dismiss anything I or those who criticise you post, but I post it anyway in the hope that others will see you for what you are.

👋

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Bless you both. No surprise that the two forum playground bullies are cosying up to each other. No surprise either that neither ever call each other out. Birds of a feather and all that.

Sorry to disappoint you Turkish but I haven’t had my hair cut by a Muslim barber for a number of years. The person who cuts my hair now is white and female. I cannot confirm her religion, if she has any, but I am pretty sure that she is not a Muslim, nor, sadly, Jewish. I am desperate to find a Jewish friend so I can dangle him/her in front of the pile on crowd who insist that I am anti-Semitic. 😉 I only mentioned my previous barber because hypo insisted that I couldn’t have an opinion about Muslims because I didn’t actually know any 😂. That is the level you guys work at.

Call it horseshit all you like but your strange obsession about me having you on ignore (really, who gives a shit?), the way in which you react when someone knocks you off of your self perceived pedestal or when you are called out for your behaviour is text book narcissism.

You constantly call other people out for things that you do, constantly, yourself. Again, pure entitlement with zero self awareness. Text book narcissism.

As someone said earlier, the truth hurts. The trouble is that it will not make the slightest bit of difference to your behaviour as you can’t see what many of the rest of us can. That is why you still behave here the same way you behaved on TUI. Anyone with a shred of self awareness would try and moderate their behaviour, but not you. And why should you? You have your little group of enablers who continue to prop you up and you feed off the daily attention you receive, good or bad. Psychologists call it narcissistic supply. You fished in the Ugly Inside for your supply until they had enough of you and kicked you out. You are now doing the same thing here.

Anyone who knows or has been in a relationship with someone who has a Narcissistic Personality Disorder will recognise the various behavioural  traits.

Ever wondered why you find so called “woke” people such a target? It is because you have no empathy and do not understand the mindset of people who do. You label it as self righteousness. It isn’t. It is just about not being an asshole and having a level of understanding about others. You draw similar people to you like a magnet which is probably why you and Weston pick on the same targets.

I know that you will dismiss this just as you will dismiss anything I or those who criticise you post, but I post it anyway in the hope that others will see you for what you are.

👋

Jesus christ you could bore for England. I pick on you because you're a dickhead, your last two posts are concrete evidence HTH. 

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

👋

Spot on

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

Jesus christ you could bore for England. I pick on you because you're a dickhead, your last two posts are concrete evidence HTH. 

So despite your garbage last night about it being wrong to pick on people, today you admit to picking on SOG.

If you are going to act like a dickhead at least be a consistent dickhead.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Tamesaint said:

So despite your garbage last night about it being wrong to pick on people, today you admit to picking on SOG.

I never said I wasn’t a dick head, as I’ve said many times before I treat sog how he treats me. It all started a few years back so he gets what he gives out. If you don’t like it don’t dish it out. I’ve offered him a truce and he continues to spout his bile. I ignore him so he doesn’t get any attention and a few days later another rant or sly dig against me starts. Look at his posts today. Bear in mind his has formed this opinion of me despite claiming to hardly ever read my posts. Either he’s liar or he’s very, very judgmental. 

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Tamesaint said:

One more point on this post. Soggy absolutely lost his shit on here a few months back when it was suggested someone was living rent free in his head. A rant about taking the piss out of people with mental health issues and how disgusting the post was. Yet when I pulled you up saying it about someone else on it I get accused of having a personality disorder and that your comment was a funny joke.

Just think about that for a second. What a lying, hypocritical bellend. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Turkish said:

One more point on this post. Soggy absolutely lost his shit on here a few months back when it was suggested someone was living rent free in his head. A rant about taking the piss out of people with mental health issues and how disgusting the post was. Yet when I pulled you up saying it about someone else on it I get accused of having a personality disorder and that your comment was a funny joke.

Just think about that for a second. What a lying, hypocritical bellend. 

Proof of his post????

• Like 1

On 11/09/2023 at 16:03, sadoldgit said:

It’s never a good look to call someone amazingly stupid when you have just been amazingly stupid yourself. I suggest that you go back and read his post again, but this time engage your brain.

To be honest, after seeing some of the racist comments you have made on this forum you are the last person who should tell people to engage brain before posting. My words were 100% accurate, your words were 100% racist.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 12/09/2023 at 00:51, Turkish said:

i thought we didn't like "pile ons", bullying, stalking, jokes at others expenses and so on on here. Or does that only apply when it's certain people?

The hypocrisy from Tame and Sog and a few others is mind numbing. TBH I suspect they are indeed wum characters made up to get at people. No way anyone in real life can be that dumb, hypocritical and stupid.

Edited by east-stand-nic
spelling
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2