Blogs, Vlogs and Tweets

Bad Wolf

11 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Maybe she’s as boring as him? 

if she’s not then she won’t stick around long. No one is going to want to be with a bloke whose sole achievement in life so far is being a self appointed super fan of a football club. 

I dunno these are my current girlfriends, I have to rotate them to give them all a rest and to stop them fighting over me.

You need to up your game turkish.

helga-model-33.jpg

mary-nabokova-71-696x869.jpg

HD-wallpaper-woman-natalya-kravasina-models-nata-lee-blonde.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Convict Colony said:

I dunno these are my current girlfriends, I have to rotate them to give them all a rest and to stop them fighting over me.

helga-model-33.jpg

They all look like they have lovely personalities which is what us middled aged men look for in women

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

There seem to be a few “ITK’s”/self-appointed spokesman/speakers of the people type users emerging from Twitter recently.

Maybe we should do a Twitter poll knockout to decide the most irritating.

I read it more for humour. Although I do that for a lot of hashtags when scrolling through Twitter nowadays. Boris is a good topic at the moment 😅

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Paul Chuckle said:

They all look like they have lovely personalities which is what us middled aged men look for in women

they all hardly having any washing to do as well as they just walk around in gstrings all day.

My biggest headache is when all 3 of them want to come over and chill while watching saints games, they keep trying to distract me, I see more cheeks than a dentist.

Edited by Convict Colony
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

There seem to be a few “ITK’s”/self-appointed spokesman/speakers of the people type users emerging from Twitter recently.

Maybe we should do a Twitter poll knockout to decide the most irritating.

I read it more for humour. Although I do that for a lot of hashtags when scrolling through Twitter nowadays. Boris is a good topic at the moment 😅

There’s fucking tons of them. My biggest gripe are the ITKs.

All pretending to be in the lop then regurgitated by morons. Fuck off you little melts.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Crab Lungs said:

There’s fucking tons of them. My biggest gripe are the ITKs.

All pretending to be in the lop then regurgitated by morons. Fuck off you little melts.

It’s all well and good these accounts that discuss transfers. But when they start saying “my sources are saying” it’s incredibly cringeworthy jim white enthusiast imposter syndrome

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Paul Chuckle said:

Wonder how long it took him to come up with that? 

I actually feel sorry for Robs girlfriend who he's currently on Holiday with in Turkey as instead of spoiling her he's more concerned about making sure he's there with the latest Saints news and puns. 

What happened to going on holiday, putting your phone down, forgetting about what's going on at home and enjoying the beer and sun? 

The waiters will be looking after the girlfriend with a supply of Turkish delight whilst this soppy twat walks around the hotel lobby trying to hook up to free WiFi.  Moreover, a majority of Saints fans couldn’t give a flying who wins the battle of Dragan’s overdraft! 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, SotonianWill said:

It’s all well and good these accounts that discuss transfers. But when they start saying “my sources are saying” it’s incredibly cringeworthy jim white enthusiast imposter syndrome

Jim White isn’t someone I’ve ever been wanted to be, nor is it someone I would want to see others become. It’s not a good look, ten-fifteen years ago it was exciting.

Now it’s a circus, and above all incredibly boring.

14 hours ago, Convict Colony said:

helga-model-33.jpg

can you put in order which one you are least wanting to go into the toilet right after they've had a dump.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Paul Chuckle said:

We've got a new contender to compete with Rob. This guy hounding Jose Fonte on social media. 

Andrew was championing Fonte for player coach/manager a few weeks ago. Could there be a collaboration here to take out Rob? Got to feel for Rob, the noose is tightening as the other Twitter heavyweights seem to be circling their prey 

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Paul Chuckle said:

Rob now calling out Fabrizio Romano. Fabrizio needs to realise that all saints fans know that SaintRob is the go to place for all the latest and breaking news regarding Southampton. 

But was bigging him up earlier as a reliable source used by agents 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, Paul Chuckle said:

The irony of this, as in every picture I've seen of SaintRob he's wearing some old charity shop Saints shirt he's picked up.

Tbf, he’s probably gone through his catalogue of retros in Turkey. No vests or topless days for him. 14 Saints shirts through the years, with the two favourites being the airport run days. I know that’s what I’d do.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Paul Chuckle said:

Andrew isn't happy 

He’s got an issue here. He says he’s too fat to wear one but vertical stripes are slimming so half of him would look lean the other half would look like a tubster. Hard work being a super fan. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Convict Colony said:

Karl is not having all this shirt discussion by middle aged people

I take his point. 
But I’m not middle aged, and I think it’s utter crap.

As a short on its own it looks poor, cheap and tacky. However, come the season as a full kit maybe it’ll look a tad better.

But to tar a certain age group of having the same opinion I’d a little bellendish.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Paul Chuckle said:

Rob now calling out Fabrizio Romano. Fabrizio needs to realise that all saints fans know that SaintRob is the go to place for all the latest and breaking news regarding Southampton. 

Enjoyed reading that yesterday. We've moved into Twitter fans telling anyone who cares to listen how journalism works, all whilst quoting an actual journalist. 

8 minutes ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

I take his point. 
But I’m not middle aged, and I think it’s utter crap.

As a short on its own it looks poor, cheap and tacky. However, come the season as a full kit maybe it’ll look a tad better.

But to tar a certain age group of having the same opinion I’d a little bellendish.

its fantastic to see how all our fans can complain about other saints fans in new and ingenious ways.

Whose next old people, little children ? no one is safe 😆

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Pamplemousse said:

I'm getting Karl Pilkington vibes from Andrew, he always seems downbeat and negative, like saints's very own dementor.

He'd moan about having too much money if he won the lottery.

Cheer up bro it's sunny and we haven't lost a game for weeks 

Edited by Convict Colony
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Convict Colony said:

I'm getting Karl Pilkington vibes from Andrew, he always seems downbeat and negative, like saints's very own dementor.

He'd moan about having too much money if he won the lottery.

Cheer up bro it's sunny and we haven't lost a game for weeks 

Yeah but Karl is actually extremely funny and likeable no matter how ill informed or innocent he can be.

Andrew just isn’t. 🤣

• Haha 1