Blogs, Vlogs and Tweets

Bad Wolf

I was just outside Build a Bear in Westquay and this group sauntered past. Originally thought an amdram musical production of Reservoir Dogs but recognised the Swansea goalkeeping coach. Now wresting ITK status from the resident Twatterati. Will be announced as soon as they have walked to Staplewood. 

IMG_8608.jpeg

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Miltonaggro said:

I was just outside Build a Bear in Westquay and this group sauntered past. Originally thought an amdram musical production of Reservoir Dogs but recognised the Swansea goalkeeping coach. Now wresting ITK status from the resident Twatterati. Will be announced as soon as they have walked to Staplewood. 

IMG_8608.jpeg

Giving me these vibes 

1 hour ago, SotonianWill said:

Struggle to adapt to what? He came from one of the biggest clubs in the country at the minute. He's getting games for a top national team. He's already played in the PL and was a stand out player at 18 years old. 

The fella has already adapted. 

I've seen that ugly fucker Saint Rob has been wetting his pants on a daily basis about the announcement of Martin, like its the new coming of Pep. Pretty sure he was slagging him off a few weeks back when it was first announced..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dman said:

I've seen that ugly fucker Saint Rob has been wetting his pants on a daily basis about the announcement of Martin, like its the new coming of Pep. Pretty sure he was slagging him off a few weeks back when it was first announced..

You’d think from all his contacts he wouldn’t need to worry about the timing of the announcement. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Appy said:

You’d think from all his contacts he wouldn’t need to worry about the timing of the announcement. 

possibly its a smokescreen..? He knows we've really moved on and have Potter at staplewood holding that hideous shirt.. Keep the crowd thinking Martin is our target.

Cue David Fizzy comment "do you think potter could really still be a target"

Edited by Dman
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dman said:

The prat has been cumming in his pants about Russell Martin for weeks now.

I’d like us to not get Martin now purely to see how quickly Rob and “Southampton Page” delete all their tweets bigging him up. 😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

The prat has been cumming in his pants about Russell Martin for weeks now.

I’d like us to not get Martin now purely to see how quickly Rob and “Southampton Page” delete all their tweets bigging him up. 😂

Its ridiculous - If we're honest, Martin is a largely underwhelming appointment. Its obviously done. The players aren't even back from holiday - I don't see the clamour. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Cat said:

Unlike your posting history?

You’ve got to love the irony, makes me laugh they can’t see it.

The only thing as bad as attention seeking helmets on social media, is helmets reposting them on a football forum to mock them.

Edited by ErwinK1961
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

Not from the usual suspects but the anger seems a bit much 😂

IMG_2169.jpeg

Yeah i dont get these fans who are so vitriolic about some players (especially when they say about a waste of money, its not your fucking money), how he can call lyanco a rat is beyond me, the bloke stood up and tried everytime he played.  Some mistakes, some awesome defending some assists (see mara's goal v city) out of all our players i would give lyanco at least a pass mark (he played left back and CB) - he wasnt the problem and our defence as a whole werent, it was the inability to score any goals that fucked us and our goalkeeper couldnt catch the clap in a dutch whorehouse.

The internet is like cheap flights, the cost of things used to be a barrier to entry but now any twat can fly to spain and piss off the locals or share their thoughts online.

The best thing that could happen is i start a cult, i start removing people like this poster to the re-education camps, i ensure russell martin has to present his team selection and tactics to saintsweb via teams and we vote if we agree or not

We make Rob v Andrew into a weekly fight and somewhere along the line wet tshirt competitions become part of the half time entertainment.

• Like 2

Hello Chaps.

Thought I’d put a post on here after being sent pages from this forum. 

Genuinely don’t have an issue with my tweets being sent into here, like SW, Twitter is a public platform and by tweeting you are inviting people to talk about comments and posts. 

One thing I will say is that obviously some of you are not very keen on myself or my account, which is completely fine, not expected to be liked by everyone or what would be the point in public platforms. I would probably say that if you don’t like my account or myself it’s very simple to block me and it won’t appear on your feed, saving you hours of posting on here about my tweets. 

Remember we all support the same team, other people support the club in different ways and there’s nothing wrong with that. 

Up the Saints. 

Rob. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, SaintRob__ said:

Hello Chaps.

Genuinely don’t have an issue with my tweets being sent into here, like SW, Twitter is a public platform and by tweeting you are inviting people to talk about comments and posts. 

One thing I will say is that obviously some of you are not very keen on myself or my account, which is completely fine, not expected to be liked by everyone or what would be the point in public platforms. I would probably say that if you don’t like my account or myself it’s very simple to block me and it won’t appear on your feed, saving you hours of posting on here about my tweets. 

Remember we all support the same team, other people support the club in different ways and there’s nothing wrong with that. 

Up the Saints. 

Rob. 

IMG_0611.jpeg

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, SaintRob__ said:

Hello Chaps.

Up the Saints. 

Rob. 

Which one of the girls on the previous page is your missus? 

6 hours ago, SaintRob__ said:

Hello Chaps.

Up the Saints. 

Rob. 

Fairplay Roberto fairplay but you understand we are bored as fuck and have nothing to talk about hence us clinging onto something to keep us going, its not personal your just top of the saints fans twitter tree,  however I am delighted to share I am now on Team Rob - fuck Andrew the peasant.

This thread will die as soon as pre-season training starts.

s3 peasants GIF

Edited by Convict Colony
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Convict Colony said:

Fairplay Roberto fairplay but you understand we are bored as fuck and have nothing to talk about hence us clinging onto something to keep us going, its not personal your just top of the saints fans twitter tree,  however I am delighted to share I am now on Team Rob - fuck Andrew the peasant.

s3 peasants GIF

Trust ahah. Saints news at the moment is very dry. Don’t have any beef with Andrew just called him a weirdo for his comment about me. Never interacted with the bloke. Some of the shit on here does make me laugh haha

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SaintRob__ said:

Hello Chaps.

Up the Saints. 

Rob. 

Similar to what Convict said.

It’s nothing personal but a bit of fun. It always quite amusing scrolling through social media and wheedling out the bullshitters, the idiots and the ones that genuinely talk a bit of sense.

Most stuff on here is just highlights of whatever days events or rumours have sufficed.

Andrew has been a regular mention, for less good reasons, more hilarity. As you say, it’s an open forum and everyone has an opinion on something. It’s just funny reading some of them. 😂

There’s some on the #saintsfc timeline which feature way too much. There’s tweeting about an opinion on something. And then there’s those that feel the need to tweet/retweet about every bullshit rumour, U18 contract renewal (like seriously why is this news?), what Jose Fonte had for breakfast etc, pre-season friendly announcements etc. This is what the club and media outlets tweet, they do the news.
I just find it funny and unnecessary when teenagers take it upon themselves  to tweet/retweet the same news like they’re some reporter for the sake of a few likes.

Maybe I’m just old. 😂

Again that’s not aimed at you as such, it’s whoever and whenever happens to do such a thing.

10 hours ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

Similar to what Convict said.

It’s nothing personal but a bit of fun. It always quite amusing scrolling through social media and wheedling out the bullshitters, the idiots and the ones that genuinely talk a bit of sense.

Most stuff on here is just highlights of whatever days events or rumours have sufficed.

Andrew has been a regular mention, for less good reasons, more hilarity. As you say, it’s an open forum and everyone has an opinion on something. It’s just funny reading some of them. 😂

There’s some on the #saintsfc timeline which feature way too much. There’s tweeting about an opinion on something. And then there’s those that feel the need to tweet/retweet about every bullshit rumour, U18 contract renewal (like seriously why is this news?), what Jose Fonte had for breakfast etc, pre-season friendly announcements etc. This is what the club and media outlets tweet, they do the news.
I just find it funny and unnecessary when teenagers take it upon themselves  to tweet/retweet the same news like they’re some reporter for the sake of a few likes.

Maybe I’m just old. 😂

Again that’s not aimed at you as such, it’s whoever and whenever happens to do such a thing.

If you have a read back then quite a few of your comments did seem pretty personal.

"Its nothing personal", "its not aimed at you as such".

Looks like a bit of a backtrack since you have been directly and politely called out. 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Dusic said:

If you have a read back then quite a few of your comments did seem pretty personal.

Looks like a bit of a backtrack since you have been directly and politely called out. 

Got to laugh

backing up homer simpson GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Dusic said:

He also liked and then unliked both mine and Convicts responses 😢

Edited by FarehamSaintJames
  • Haha 1