Blogs, Vlogs and Tweets

Bad Wolf

4 hours ago, saint lard said:

Trust me. I enjoyed the promotions…but it was a travesty that we didn’t win either of the league titles. 
it was incompetent to fall short with all he had at his disposal. 
I knew that…and so did the club.  
I only showed my dismay after the fact,like any self respecting fan should’ve done. 
get over it. 
he failed. 

Adkins failed?! Good grief I've heard it all now.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

This is everything thats wrong with parts of our fanbase! He's probably worrying Martin won't be coming as he's just put the deposit down on a "In Russell Martin we trust" flag for next season to hang on the bingo bus. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Convict Colony said:

Boys saint Rob is gunning for u.

This could spawn the best random summer thread yet... The middle aged men of saintsweb vs Andrew and Rob!

Edited by Saint86
  • Haha 3

• Lighthouse changed the title to Blogs, Vlogs and Twitter Accounts (Split)
10 minutes ago, Saint Matty 76 said:

He does have a point. A thread dedicated to ridiculing some teenager supporting Saints is about as bizarre as it gets.

He was incredibly annoying when he was pretending to be an ITK but don't see much wrong with his posts now.

If he's the Rob from the fan's forum then i don't think he's far off being middle aged himself 😄

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Saint Matty 76 said:

He does have a point. A thread dedicated to ridiculing some teenager supporting Saints is about as bizarre as it gets.

He was incredibly annoying when he was pretending to be an ITK but don't see much wrong with his posts now.

Indeed, if only there was a way that you can ignore someone you don’t like on social media..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65710078

Anyone know Harry Tizzard from The Saints Score? He's rated our season as a 2/10, I'm wondering why he's given it such a high score, especially when the Leicester fan gave their season 0/10 and Leeds fan 1/10. 

Just another example of our fans seemingly happy with any rubbish served up and acting like a complete idiot in the media. Must be one of Rob and Andrew's mates 

Edited by Paul Chuckle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Paul Chuckle said:

Anyone know Harry Tizzard from The Saints Score? He's rated our season as a 2/10, I'm wondering why he's given it such a high score, especially when the Leicester fan gave their season 0/10 and Leeds fan 1/10. 

Just another example of our fans seemingly happy with any rubbish served up and acting like a complete idiot in the media. Must be one of Rob and Andrew's mates 

Never heard of it. Imagine a SWF podcast, it would be so shit. Gone is the insight of TSP, in with the views from the likes of … … and … 

i’ll leave people to fill in the blanks for who’d they’d want. 

Edited by SotonianWill
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Paul Chuckle said:

Possibly given a higher score due to the light show and extensive range of foodstuffs in the kiosks?

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, SotonianWill said:

Never heard of it. Imagine a SWF podcast, it would be so shit. Gone is the insight of TSP, in with the views from the likes of … … and … 

If we can all submit our reviews of our season and players and then get AI to link it all together as show notes with references to posters and then get it to use John Inman voice to read it out I'd listen to it.

santa claus grace brothers GIF by tylaum

1 hour ago, SotonianWill said:

Total Saints Podcast is the best one out there.

Pretty accurate every week on their opinions. Can sit there and listen and there is logic behind everything said, rather than some of the social media rubbish.

Absolutely love it. Always a good listen! 👏🏻

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Paul Chuckle said:

The Lightshow was worth an extra point alone.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Paul Chuckle said:

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Super Spanish Saints fan Javi and if he ever settled down in Chile?

Looks like Adam Lallana (off wish), over his left shoulder... 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Paul Chuckle said:

Andrew with the real reason why Russell Martin has been appointed yet, his sons sitting the Welsh version of sats.

I don't think the contract states that your entire family must be living in a Hampshire postcode before you can do a welcome photo / interview on the club website.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Paul Chuckle said:

Andrew with the real reason why Russell Martin has been appointed yet, his sons sitting the Welsh version of sats.

what an absolute pleb, that Andrew is. He's coming from Swansea, which is a 3 hour drive away, not fucking Sao Paulo. 

Even if he doesn't want to move his family down just yet (which is more than understandable), he could literally come down, take some photos holding a shirt, do a 20 minute interview and fuck off back home. All in one day... Crazy.

These Twitter bods that follow the club really are a bunch of clowns. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

57 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

I don't think the contract states that your entire family must be living in a Hampshire postcode before you can do a welcome photo / interview on the club website.

You'd be surprised. I'm hearing that Ankerson's spreadsheet suggests that players who live within the SO post code have 0.00000000001% increase in performance. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Crab Lungs said:

Up for a middle aged man vs Twitter rumble on opening day of season! Get to walk round in my dated clobber and call everyone a mug and si. Ohhhh yes

I was hopeful that us being utter shite on the pitch would lead to a bit of hostility in the crowd, like the 'glory' days of Championship relegation, which would lead to a few of these muppets getting a clobbering. 

• Like 2

• Lighthouse changed the title to Blogs, Vlogs and Tweets