EDI Shirts

miserableoldgit

50 minutes ago, Zorba said:

Didn’t there used to be a shop in town called “ Bondage in General”? Sure I used to get my burgundy Sta-prest and Fred Perry t-shirts from there back in the day. Always had shit taste in clobber but wouldn’t wear that monstrosity.. for any cause!

Plus Phillips in East Street, box jackets and tonic suits. 

• Like 1

Asked my brother in law about this who used to be a footballer

"We used to have this all the time. We had the laces and a top one year. All the lads took the piss in the changing room but it's easier just to wear it and get it over with. No one wanted the hassle of making a fuss but guarantee they'll be grumbling about it behind the scenes."

10 hours ago, Turkish said:

Do we still give out free tampons by the way? I hope this has been extended to the mens toilets too. 

My company has recently started doing this, despite the fact they also provide both female and transgender toilets.

The older I get, the more confused I become with life on this planet.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Saint_clark said:

For half a second I thought you were being serious when I looked at the shirt, but it isn't actually in there. 

There appears to be some fairly similar shades, does their not?  Am I not right in believing the baby pink and baby blue colours refer to those in the MAPs (minor attracted persons) community?  AKA nonces?

This shirt is a disgrace and should be treated with the contempt it deserves.

LGBTI_Flag.png

saints shirt.png

19 minutes ago, sambosa75 said:

There appears to be some fairly similar shades, does their not?  Am I not right in believing the baby pink and baby blue colours refer to those in the MAPs (minor attracted persons) community?  AKA nonces?

This shirt is a disgrace and should be treated with the contempt it deserves.

LGBTI_Flag.png

saints shirt.png

No - that's completely false. The blue, pink, white is for the trans community. Don't believe the bile on social media.