EDI Shirts

miserableoldgit

18 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Nothing wrong with campaigning for equality, unless you don’t agree with it of course. It really doesn’t matter what the shirt looks like, the whole point is to raise the issue and get people talking about it, which this is doing.

I hope you'll be wearing your copy with pride on Saturday. I'd expect nothing less. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

Nothing wrong with campaigning for equality, unless you don’t agree with it of course. It really doesn’t matter what the shirt looks like, the whole point is to raise the issue and get people talking about it, which this is doing.

Are you suggesting that there is still a long way to go with EDI? As for talking about it......that's all you hear about nowadays.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

I couldn’t give a shiny shite what they wear for the warm up, never see it anyway. 

I don't give a fuck what they wear in the warm up, during the game, gelling their hair or when they are doing their make up,

I just want us to not be so cluelessly shit during the games

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Saint_clark said:

For half a second I thought you were being serious when I looked at the shirt, but it isn't actually in there. 

I can see the original pride rainbow flag colours and then there's a whole bunch of other colours that I am not familiar with. Could someone explain what they represent please?

34 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Interesting. Any specific sort of progress or just progress in general? 

I was being flippan, but surely a world where we don't give a shit what other people are or care how they live their life has to be better than the judgmental world that has existed for the last few thousand years.

2 minutes ago, Fan The Flames said:

I was being flippan, but surely a world where we don't give a shit what other people are or care how they live their life has to be better than the judgmental world that has existed for the last few thousand years.

Agreed as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others. Not sure what any of that has to do with all these extra colours though. I thought the point of the rainbow was to represent everyone because it is all the colours that make up the rainbow. What's the purpose of all the new colours? 

6 minutes ago, Miltonaggro said:

There’s Russell’s post mauling interview, right there…

Something something great to be part of a cause that’s bigger than ourselves, something something scar tissue, something something good game but we have a responsibility to the community

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Interesting. Any specific sort of progress or just progress in general

Didn’t there used to be a shop in town called “ Bondage in General”? Sure I used to get my burgundy Sta-prest and Fred Perry t-shirts from there back in the day. Always had shit taste in clobber but wouldn’t wear that monstrosity.. for any cause!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hypochondriac said:

Interesting. Any specific sort of progress or just progress in general? 

Progress on HS2. 

24 minutes ago, Fan The Flames said:

But apparently we care so much that we need to wear shirts about it, and we're all waiting for the day that someone comes out and announces they're homosexual so we can...actually, i'm not really sure why we need someone to do that. 

12 minutes ago, Zorba said:

Didn’t there used to be a shop in town called “ Bondage in General”? Sure I used to get my burgundy Sta-prest and Fred Perry t-shirts from there back in the day. Always had shit taste in clobber but wouldn’t wear that monstrosity.. for any cause!

Sta-prest, you've taken me right back to 1984.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Saint_clark said:

Progress on HS2. 

But apparently we care so much that we need to wear shirts about it, and we're all waiting for the day that someone comes out and announces they're homosexual so we can...actually, i'm not really sure why we need someone to do that. 

We dont and to be blunt it's no ones business anyway so quite why it's so important is very odd. As is this being desperate to show how much we care. It's all a bit forced and tragic. Look at Jordan Henderson, first in the queue for rainbow laces and tell everyone who will listen how we need to support LGBT rights, then £700k a week reasons why its not that important afterall. when they start practising what they preach then maybe all this shit will be taken a bit more seriously.

• Like 2