trousers Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 1 minute ago, Yorkshire Saint said: I can confirm that tomorrow will be Wednesday #MLG MODE ON Can't be... Tomorrow's always in the future.... #MLG MODE OFF 2
vectraman Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 4 minutes ago, LVSaint said: I'm fine with it all. He's the best man for the job, warts and all. Do you really trust SR to get anything right? They only stumbled on Tonda by accident. Just hoping for a lenient ban and we can adapt and get things going. It's going to be quite the 'fuck you all' ride. Yeeehawwww! Can’t fault your optimism!!
sadoldgit Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 4 minutes ago, LVSaint said: I'm fine with it all. He's the best man for the job, warts and all. Do you really trust SR to get anything right? They only stumbled on Tonda by accident. Just hoping for a lenient ban and we can adapt and get things going. It's going to be quite the 'fuck you all' ride. Yeeehawwww! Didn’t they bring him in as u21 manager to potentially eventually take over the first team? 2
JSpeake Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Unfortunately, as with SR’s reaction to the EFL investigation where they agreed to an accelerated process and thereby gave the EFL the option to expel us from the Play Off final, I fear they have completely misjudged this one as well. 1 1
Whitey Grandad Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 15 minutes ago, Yorkshire Saint said: I can confirm that tomorrow will be Wednesday Again? We tried that last week. 4
egg Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 11 minutes ago, JSpeake said: Unfortunately, as with SR’s reaction to the EFL investigation where they agreed to an accelerated process and thereby gave the EFL the option to expel us from the Play Off final, I fear they have completely misjudged this one as well. The EFL disciplinary rules provided for the tribunal chair to shorten the appeal period, so I'm assuming that we agreed to something before it was imposed on us.
Behind Enemy Lines Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 28 minutes ago, Yorkshire Saint said: I can confirm that tomorrow will be Wednesday What time?
Saint Fan CaM Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago May I take this opportunity to congratulate the Saintsweb community on delivering 302 pages of wonderful speculation and waffle, with special commendation to MB for providing the contents of his fevered imagination. I have nothing more to add, other than to confirm Tonda is a very naughty boy. 1
Stripey McStripe Shirt Posted 57 minutes ago Posted 57 minutes ago 36 minutes ago, trousers said: #MLG MODE ON Can't be... Tomorrow's always in the future.... #MLG MODE OFF What if I named my son 'Tomorrow'?
Saint Fan CaM Posted 50 minutes ago Posted 50 minutes ago 6 minutes ago, Stripey McStripe Shirt said: What if I named my son 'Tomorrow'? Dunno - Tomorrow McStripe doesn’t roll off the tongue with ease to be fair. 😉 3
Whitey Grandad Posted 32 minutes ago Posted 32 minutes ago 24 minutes ago, Stripey McStripe Shirt said: What if I named my son 'Tomorrow'? He'd have no future.
DellBlockH Posted 31 minutes ago Posted 31 minutes ago 1 hour ago, Yorkshire Saint said: I can confirm that tomorrow will be Wednesday But, as Scarlett O'Hara said "Tomorrow is another day." So where does that leave us?
benjii Posted 30 minutes ago Posted 30 minutes ago 1 hour ago, vectraman said: Warning! **This may be an unpopular view ** If we had done the right thing and sacked Tonda last season, none of this would matter. Gross misconduct in any business is sacking time. But not Saints. I didn’t want him as manager, cheap option. However I changed my mind and was very impressed with his progress, got us to the play offs from a terrible position at Christmas. Great job done. For what he instigated (and has admitted to), the money it potentially cost us not playing the final, and the ongoing saga of 301 pages about ‘spy gate’, it could all have been forgotten if we’d sacked him. New manager appointed pre season, no press interest as Tonda was gone, media pressure off, get on with getting out of this league. Now it could fuck this season up as well, amateur management Saints, amateur. It's a fair comment. 1
MB Posted 15 minutes ago Posted 15 minutes ago The stick on here I get on here is laughable. Track record speaks for itself. Anyway let’s see what happens tomorrow…. 1
The Kraken Posted 14 minutes ago Posted 14 minutes ago Just now, MB said: The stick on here I get on here is laughable. Track record speaks for itself. Anyway let’s see what happens tomorrow…. I looked up your track record, indeed it is genuinely laughable.
hypochondriac Posted 13 minutes ago Posted 13 minutes ago Just now, MB said: The stick on here I get on here is laughable. Track record speaks for itself. Anyway let’s see what happens tomorrow…. Agreed. All I did was quote your posts.
The Kraken Posted 8 minutes ago Posted 8 minutes ago Joined the site in 2006, first post in the history is 2025. Care to suggest what happened there? You did the Jamie DellDays name change thing didn’t you? Go on, admit it,
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now