Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 minute ago, Yorkshire Saint said:

I can confirm that tomorrow will be Wednesday 

#MLG MODE ON

Can't be... Tomorrow's always in the future.... 

#MLG MODE OFF

  • Haha 2
Posted
4 minutes ago, LVSaint said:

I'm fine with it all. He's the best man for the job, warts and all. Do you really trust SR to get anything right? They only stumbled on Tonda by accident. Just hoping for a lenient ban and we can adapt and get things going. It's going to be quite the 'fuck you all' ride. Yeeehawwww!

Can’t fault your optimism!!

Posted
4 minutes ago, LVSaint said:

I'm fine with it all. He's the best man for the job, warts and all. Do you really trust SR to get anything right? They only stumbled on Tonda by accident. Just hoping for a lenient ban and we can adapt and get things going. It's going to be quite the 'fuck you all' ride. Yeeehawwww!

Didn’t they bring him in as u21 manager to potentially eventually take over the first team?

  • Like 2
Posted

Unfortunately, as with SR’s reaction to the EFL investigation where they agreed to an accelerated process and thereby gave the EFL the option to expel us from the Play Off final, I fear they have completely misjudged this one as well.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Posted
11 minutes ago, JSpeake said:

Unfortunately, as with SR’s reaction to the EFL investigation where they agreed to an accelerated process and thereby gave the EFL the option to expel us from the Play Off final, I fear they have completely misjudged this one as well.

The EFL disciplinary rules provided for the tribunal chair to shorten the appeal period, so I'm assuming that we agreed to something before it was imposed on us. 

Posted

May I take this opportunity to congratulate the Saintsweb community on delivering 302 pages of wonderful speculation and waffle, with special commendation to MB for providing the contents of his fevered imagination. I have nothing more to add, other than to confirm Tonda is a very naughty boy.

  • Like 1
Posted
1 hour ago, Yorkshire Saint said:

I can confirm that tomorrow will be Wednesday 

But, as Scarlett O'Hara said "Tomorrow is another day." So where does that leave us?

Posted
1 hour ago, vectraman said:

Warning! **This may be an unpopular view **

If we had done the right thing and sacked Tonda last season, none of this would matter. Gross misconduct in any business is sacking time. But not Saints.

I didn’t want him as manager, cheap option. However I changed my mind and was very impressed with his progress, got us to the play offs from a terrible position at Christmas. Great job done.

For what he instigated (and has admitted to), the money it potentially cost us not playing the final, and the ongoing saga of 301 pages about ‘spy gate’, it could all have been forgotten if we’d sacked him. New manager appointed pre season, no press interest as Tonda was gone, media pressure off, get on with getting out of this league. 

Now it could fuck this season up as well, amateur management Saints, amateur.

It's a fair comment.

  • Like 1
Posted

The stick on here I get on here is laughable. Track record speaks for itself. Anyway let’s see what happens tomorrow….

  • Haha 2
Posted
Just now, MB said:

The stick on here I get on here is laughable. Track record speaks for itself. Anyway let’s see what happens tomorrow….

I looked up your track record, indeed it is genuinely laughable.

  • Haha 1
Posted
Just now, MB said:

The stick on here I get on here is laughable. Track record speaks for itself. Anyway let’s see what happens tomorrow….

Agreed. All I did was quote your posts. 

  • Haha 1
Posted

Joined the site in 2006, first post in the history is 2025. Care to suggest what happened there?

You did the Jamie DellDays name change thing didn’t you? Go on, admit it,

Posted
8 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

Joined the site in 2006, first post in the history is 2025. Care to suggest what happened there?

You did the Jamie DellDays name change thing didn’t you? Go on, admit it,

A lurker?

Posted
Just now, Turkish said:

A lurker?

He could have lurked for 19 years. That was my first thought, as there are a lot of people who definitely genuinely do that.

Posted
2 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

He could have lurked for 19 years. That was my first thought, as there are a lot of people who definitely genuinely do that.

Used to be Master Bates 

FACT

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Posted
1 minute ago, Turkish said:

Used to be Master Bates 

FACT

Who was the originator of ‘jizz mopping mong’ slur? I seem to remember Minty might have been on the end of it, can’t remember who threw that particular term out there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...