Adkins - Southampton legend

Thedelldays

Note this....

Adkins is a legend ! He has achieved more for this club than Hoddle and long may he continue !

I admit, I never thought he would do it but he has proven me wrong.

The Daleks salute you sir !!!

Feck me!! It's comments like this that make promotion worthwhile!!!!!!

That just did it for me.... tears and beers... Adkins trying hard not to cry, me failing. This is what its all about.

Says a lot about the man. He has earned the plaudits today.

Adkins has built this team and it is Adkins who has created the wonderful team spirit for all to see. He has worked with NC and he has got us inot the Premier league.

I hope he has a well deserved break away from it all and enjoy the feeling of success. He richly deserves it !

Says a lot about the man. He has earned the plaudits today.

Adkins has built this team and it is Adkins who has created the wonderful team spirit for all to see. He has worked with NC and he has got us inot the Premier league.

I hope he has a well deserved break away from it all and enjoy the feeling of success. He richly deserves it !

Definitely. Some people see the positivity and the cliches as weaknesses, they were actually his armour. Today, the armour came off and he's ONE OF US!!!!

Nigel's ability to get our team to win a game after a defeat is what sets him apart from most managers. Winning games after the deflating goals against pompey and borough shows his incredible ability as a manager. Some people (mostly outside southampton) laugh at his cliches, but he genuinely seems to be able to draw a line under each game. Southampton legend without doubt.

Nigel's ability to get our team to win a game after a defeat is what sets him apart from most managers. Winning games after the deflating goals against pompey and borough shows his incredible ability as a manager. Some people (mostly outside southampton) laugh at his cliches, but he genuinely seems to be able to draw a line under each game. Southampton legend without doubt.

Think we saw clearly today, why he uses those cliches - he's a decent,, honest, intelligent grafter, and he protects the team and himself from over emotion post defeat or win... the 'blue line' has been exactly that the way the side have bounced back after defeat and kept working away. Thoughout the season he has carried himself with dignity and he should be darn proud for all he has achieved - hope NC has a nic ebonus lined up for him - he deserves it.

Think we saw clearly today' date=' why he uses those cliches - he's a decent,, honest, intelligent grafter, and he protects the team and himself from over emotion post defeat or win... the 'blue line' has been exactly that the way the side have bounced back after defeat and kept working away. Thoughout the season he has carried himself with dignity and he should be darn proud for all he has achieved -[b'] hope NC has a nic ebonus lined up for him - he deserves it.[/b]

Hope so. Liverpool can forget about approaching our man from the Wirrall. Get him to commit to a 5 year contract NOW!

Fair play to him Nigel has been fantastic. Wasn't sure when he first came, wasn't sure he'd be able to carry it on in the championship............was totally (totally) wrong guy's a legend ...look forward to him out thinking Fergie, Wenger and Moyes next season

Edited by doddisalegend

Note this....

Adkins is a legend ! He has achieved more for this club than Hoddle and long may he continue !

I admit, I never thought he would do it but he has proven me wrong.

The Daleks salute you sir !!!

Fair play

Hope your next pre season prediction is 17th..