All Saints fans should protest about this disgusting slur

patred44

from their fansonline site..

..........................................................................................

appleton_out Posted on 18/07/2012 13:18

Lol at the scummer hypocrites

Report Message | Email Message To A Friend | Reply To Message

That the Liebherr's were part of Hitler's Jew exterminating Nazi force isn't in doubt, although the extent of their involvement in the greatest atrocity the world has ever seen is open to speculation. Dealing solely in FACTS though, every picture of dead Marcus quite clearly shows that he was an extremely dangerous paedophile.

May he and Ted Bates rot in Hell.

..........................................................................................

posted 5 days ago, yet the sites admin allow it to remain on there still?

Very very sad!!!

Portsmouth Football club and it's supporters remind me of an ageing over the hill celeb that's trying their best to stay relevant.

Don't bite or feed the trolls, just sit back with a smug premier league induced smile and observe their demise from your armchair

I expect the Liebherr family would find this obvious libel deeply offensive, but well beneath their level of dignity to be worth taking further - in the highly unlikely event of it coming to their attention in the first place that is. Leaving that to one side, we should rise above this ridiculous OTT hatred of another football club and celebrate the fact that few (if any) Saints fans would stoop quite that low.

PFC - a failing football club with a fanbase so unhinged that their extreme hatred of us causes some of them to exhibit indications of mental illness. Pathetic.

I'd expect legal action on that. A worse case of defamation is hard to imagine.

Except for the fact that you can't libel the dead, of course...

Seriously though, who cares what some keyboard warrior thinks? By the vitriolic reactions all everyone is doing is going him what he wants.

Don't feed the trolls.

Seriously though, who cares what some keyboard warrior thinks? By the vitriolic reactions all everyone is doing is going him what he wants.

Don't feed the trolls.

I know you can't libel the dead - the post makes reference to the whole family, not just Markus.

And seriously? It's unbelievably libellous, and the medium through which it is expressed has nothing to do with it.

That really is despicable, and any sympathy I've had for the few has ebbed away over the last three years.

A considerable number of the fools feel if you tell a lie long enough & load enough it becomes fact!

I must say I'm surprised that the Mods haven't pulled down such an obviously slanderous piece of fantasy.

Don't feed the trolls.

Because there is a line and irrespective of what medium is used, certain standards should be upheld and there needs to be consequences for this sort of thing. IIRC there was some little scrote who got a few days in the big house for tweeting some racist filth about Muamba (i think). This is on a par with that and shouldn't be tolerated.

It just a skate backed into a corner. Their club has been dragged through the mud with their criminal owners that they want the same to be said about their rivals.

We already know that they will try to make stuff up and believe their own hype. They have a track record, bless em

He's just looking for a reaction. Let them make up their own stories and sit back all smug knowing we'll never be as bad as them.

I know you can't libel the dead - the post makes reference to the whole family, not just Markus.

And seriously? It's unbelievably libellous, and the medium through which it is expressed has nothing to do with it.

Hans Liebherr (who the first para apparently refers to, presumably on the basis that he was in the Luftwaffe - which doesn't make him a Nazi, but it's a common enough mistake) is dead as well.

Let's put it this way, if that formed the basis of an action, I'm pretty confident I could get it dismissed on day one. And I haven't touched defamation in about a decade.

That's the difference between armchair lawyering and real lawyering.

Because there is a line and irrespective of what medium is used, certain standards should be upheld and there needs to be consequences for this sort of thing.

Because no one on here uses any defamatory terms relating to war crimes, child murder etc in reference to Pompeys recent owners, do they...

Hans Liebherr (who the first para apparently refers to, presumably on the basis that he was in the Luftwaffe - which doesn't make him a Nazi, but it's a common enough mistake) is dead as well.

Let's put it this way, if that formed the basis of an action, I'm pretty confident I could get it dismissed on day one. And I haven't touched defamation in about a decade.

That's the difference between armchair lawyering and real lawyering.

I've been on the other side of it (although never lost), and 'the Liebherrs' is the key to any action.

I'm sure a lawyer's letter will be sufficient to get it taken down.

Because no one on here uses any defamatory terms relating to war crimes, child murder etc in reference to Pompeys recent owners, do they...

For some of which they (the father) have been tried and sentenced. The arms trafficking was in Angola - a spectacularly nasty civil war where, of course, there were many child victims.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/israeli-mogul-gaydamak-sentenced-to-jail-in-france-for-gun-running-1.5294

Thats the mentality of the skates dont tell me any of you are surprised, I witnessed it in all its glory when my seven year old as he was then was called a scummer ( not in a banter type of way either ) by the pompey groundsman whilst we were waiting to go in a see the saints players when he was a mascot down there> Horrible people the lot of them, even the old people in wheelchairs could be seen calling Lallana a W****R when he was taking corners.

Could that vile post be defined as racially abusive.. therefore isn't he breaking the law??

And the site that left it up there for public consumption, are they not committing an offence?

Edited by patred44

Patred

yes I believ it can be defined as racially abusive, . certainly deflamatory. can you imagine the public outcry if terry had said something similar.

Even the response to the Choc Ice comment is being investigated by derbyshire police and that is very minor in comparison to the slur that has been posted about Marcus family and Ted Bates

Ted Bates family will not take to kindly hearing some ****t has stated Gentleman Ted should rot in Hell

I wonder if he would like it if someone posted on a forum that his family should rot in hell

Who ever it was is a very stupid ****t

Gaydamark was wanted for questioning over illeagal arms dealings to Angola. Antonov was arrested for financial irregualrities. These are facts Mush, whereas this numbnut speculates in the most heinous manner. Perhaps you need to reappraise yourself of the difference.

Just re-read the post, and for me its libel, nothing racist.

I'm no legal expert but just googled criminal libel and got this

Under civil defamation it is enough for the defendant to prove that the information published was accurate, whilst under criminal defamation there was a need to prove that there was a public interest in the publication of the information, even if it was true. So defamation/libel CAN BE A CRIMINAL OFFENCE

Alps, for your info if the person/s reading an article similar to the vile crap we have all just read and perceive it to them to be racist then a potential criminal offence is there if they report it. It is then down to the courts to decide if any comments made were "racist"

That may be the letter of the law but come on, that means I could take the hump at your post and decide it was racist, report it, leading to an investigation which will ultimately find that your post was not racist and therefore no prosecution.

The disgusting post above from the brain-dead Skate fan mentions "Jews", "Nazis" and "paedophiles". It is definitely libellous, since it makes specific accusations, but FFS, where is the racism ? Using the words "Jew" and "Nazi" isnt racist per se, except to touchy exploitative gonk droids.

That may be the letter of the law but come on, that means I could take the hump at your post and decide it was racist, report it, leading to an investigation which will ultimately find that your post was not racist and therefore no prosecution.

The disgusting post above from the brain-dead Skate fan mentions "Jews", "Nazis" and "paedophiles". It is definitely libellous, since it makes specific accusations, but FFS, where is the racism ? Using the words "Jew" and "Nazi" isnt racist per se, except to touchy exploitative gonk droids.

I don't disagree with your sentiments at all here but we live in a blame culture and an absurdly politically correct one! You answered your own question in your last line mate!

It's a poor show to equate the actions of one ****ing idiot with the whole of PFC. Fun though it is to slate them, most people understand the human element of a club being at risk. We of all should know and sympathise with the plight of Pompey, because we've been down similarly dark roads. I still don't understand why a minority of saints fans want them to genuinely go under completely. They won't anyway, they'd come back in another format. We should rise above that and just criticise this one fool - and be honest about the fact that there are a number of saints 'fans' who would act similarly, even some on this board.

It's a poor show to equate the actions of one ****ing idiot with the whole of PFC. Fun though it is to slate them, most people understand the human element of a club being at risk. We of all should know and sympathise with the plight of Pompey, because we've been down similarly dark roads. I still don't understand why a minority of saints fans want them to genuinely go under completely. They won't anyway, they'd come back in another format. We should rise above that and just criticise this one fool - and be honest about the fact that there are a number of saints 'fans' who would act similarly, even some on this board.

Yeah, you are right of course.

Let me just pull up all the messages of support I received from their fans when we were in trouble.

Oh that's strange, there seems to be absolutely none

I agree Rob, this was an appalling post and sounds as if it is being dealt with appropriately but the Pompey friends I've got would be disgusted with what he's posted and would want no association with it. They clearly have a hardcore of morons like that - Bates silence, songs at Dave Jones first game for Wolves - but equally there were a lot of Portsmouth fans going public and asking the club to take action and ban the people concerned. If Saints have fans like that, I don't want them anywhere near SMS. I can't see that Markus's family would take much notice of it - it's on sad inbred loser behind a keyboard commenting on one of the world's most successful business families with glasses of pure hate being worn.

We're Saints, we are proud of Markus and we rise above it.

I wondered what happened to STR

StuRomseySaint Posted on 23/07/2012 11:14

FAO appleton_out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny that you only take action when made aware Hants OB are investigating you but have accepted and condoned identical comments for months before.

Most of you on here ( including the admin ) are vile little cowards.... and bitter ones at that, enjoy scuttling round the lower leagues. Your fans are lower league class and luckily now your tinpot tiny little football club is.

As for the racist debate. Quite clearly hitler and the nazi party were racist. So it is obvious that if you accuse someone of being part of that, by definition, you are also saying that they are racist. I don't think the offending post is racist, however they are accusing the family of the crime it seems. That's my take on it anyway, no doubt someone will disagree!

from their fansonline site..

appleton_out Posted on 18/07/2012 13:18

Lol at the scummer hypocrites

That the Liebherr's were part of Hitler's Jew exterminating Nazi force isn't in doubt, although the extent of their involvement in the greatest atrocity the world has ever seen is open to speculation. Dealing solely in FACTS though, every picture of dead Marcus quite clearly shows that he was an extremely dangerous paedophile.

May he and Ted Bates rot in Hell.

posted 5 days ago, yet the sites admin allow it to remain on there still?

Mods, you should report this to the police.

We should make peace with the NSC lot and get them to do their detective work. They're bloody good at outing keyboard warriors.

Internet-Warrior1.jpg

The 'Jamie' thread on NSC is one of the funniest things I have ever read. Would love to see it happen to one of those tramps.