Bottom 3 by next Tuesday night!!

Glasgow_Saint

I love it when you jump the gun and post **** like this, it's funny :)

You've got the Wigan score wrong. If it finishes as it is now, we're not in the bottom 3, even if you get everything else right.

Anything is possible but not probable.

Norwich 2-0 WBA? Not likely when norwich have been awful for so time now.

QPR 0-2 Newcastle? Not likely when its QPRs last home game and Newcastle are ****e in London. I could produce one of those tables showing us finishing in tenth at the end of the season. Possible? Yes likely? No.

Surely that's not possible, we might only have 39 points.

Yes it is

as Wigan only have 35pts with 2 games left if they lose against Arsenal they will only be able to get 38pts, even a draw will mean they will have to get a massive win and us to lose games by 4 or 5 nil for them to catch up 12 goal goal difference

Surely that's not possible, we might only have 39 points.

Yes it is

as Wigan only have 35pts with 2 games left if they lose against Arsenal they will only be able to get 38pts, even a draw will mean they will have to get a massive win and us to lose games by 4 or 5 nil for them to catch up 12 goal goal difference

Sorry, I missed the sarcasm emoticon from my post, which was aimed at the '39 will get us relegated' crew.

Fair play Glasgow, before my 4 month exile you were but a young padawan Troll, you read the books, you took note of Sir Alps and you have come out the other side as a full blown member of the trolling fraternity.

Your still more annoying then actually comical, but fair play to the effort

11th place is still in touching distance!!

Agreed. Actually this really should be where we finish now (if we beat Stoke at SMS).

The good news is that we're now safe to all intents and purposes. The difference between c.10th and c.16th could be wafer thin though.

Fair play Glasgow, before my 4 month exile you were but a young padawan Troll, you read the books, you took note of Sir Alps and you have come out the other side as a full blown member of the trolling fraternity.

Your still more annoying then actually comical, but fair play to the effort

Thank you