The Guly Do Prado appreciation thread

Bad Wolf

He's been the butt of a lot of jokes since he's been here but in all seriousness I think he's been a great signing. Works hard, honest lad and helped to take us where we are now. His double against Palace on boxing day will always live long in my memory, also his goal against Yeovil away which I think was his first ever goal for us. Been unlucky not to score on a couple of occasions in the PL too.

Sadly we have outgrown him now and since he'll almost certainly be leaving us in the summer, thought I'd start an appreciation thread for his contributions in the last 4 years.

Cheers Guly!

My son waited for some autographs before the game and said "bye bye" to Guly, who grinned and said thanks.

His time at Saints has coincided with the best period a lot of fans have known, or at least a period in which we've consistently been winning more games than at any other time. I will remember him fondly and wish him all the best.

My son waited for some autographs before the game and said "bye bye" to Guly, who grinned and said thanks.

His time at Saints has coincided with the best period a lot of fans have known, or at least a period in which we've consistently been winning more games than at any other time. I will remember him fondly and wish him all the best.

This is why he will always be a saint.

Guly was a huge part of our lower league success and that was shown by the appreciation from the crowd today! Always a Saint.

Was class in L1 for us, but not quite good enough in levels above that unfortunately.

But will be remembered fondly by everyone, really hope he gets his move back to Brazil.

Such a shame he didn't get a run out in the last few games for a few mins at least just for being such a decent guy as the squads evolved, not many players take going from first team regular to back up with such good grace. Will always have find memories of him and I hope he gets a club again soon.

Guly Do Prado is a really nice bloke, quiet, unassuming, liked the ice cream stall in West Quay! One of the 6 who played in League One, Championship and Premier, so part of a special set of players for this club, fantastic effort. Shame he didn't come on yesterday.

Not seen any threads about the walk around the pitch yesterday but hope he got a decent send off.

Great bloke and sparks of footballing genius

will always be haunted by his defending at FP ( in the same way that my memories of Claus will always be ever so slightly tinged)

Not seen any threads about the walk around the pitch yesterday but hope he got a decent send off.

Great bloke and sparks of footballing genius

will always be haunted by his defending at FP ( in the same way that my memories of Claus will always be ever so slightly tinged)

As they started there walk there was a chant of 'Guly, Guly' from the Northam and he turned round and applauded them. He was towards the back of the players.