60s/70s Totty

Polaroid Saint

RIP to all my millions of sperm cells that gave up their lives spilled on the ground for these women. (Especially Maddy Smith)

The women on this thread seem much more ****gable to me than the artificial ultra made up, specially lit, airbrushed and coiffed hair pics you see now.

I could not agree more!!!

Edit: I don't miss the 70's pubes though. '80s Demi Moore didn't need airbrushing, she needed an actual brushing down there!

Edited by Ohio Saint

Great thread

Shame the moaners got it moved to the lounge though

You are missing the point, VW. The new all-transfer-rumours thread is packed with 34 fascinating comments about.......errm....nothing. I'm sticking around here until something noteworthy happens, at which stage a new thread about the new signing will be started anyway.

You are missing the point, VW. The new all-transfer-rumours thread is packed with 34 fascinating comments about.......errm....nothing. I'm sticking around here until something noteworthy happens, at which stage a new thread about the new signing will be started anyway.

^THIS

Cracking t**s Vs load of balls. No contest!

Anyone know how to post pics using Tapatalk?

Hi Saint Billy. Depends what version of tapatalk (my tablet and phone are slightly different). But on Android TT. Just go to 'reply' and then press the menu icon (top right).ypeteves.jpg

Press Attach picture, chose from your gallery, then press the word 'Image' to upload as.

Hi Saint Billy. Depends what version of tapatalk (my tablet and phone are slightly different). But on Android TT. Just go to 'reply' and then press the menu icon (top right).ypeteves.jpg

Press Attach picture, chose from your gallery, then press the word 'Image' to upload as.

Thanks Polaroid, I'll have a go later.

Also, thanks Sog for posting pics.

Julie Christie! Julie Christie! Julie Christie!

Still can't watch Billy Liar without screaming at Tom Courtnay's character, how the hell could he not get on the train?

I've somehow never come across (badoom-tish) Maddy Smith before, she a Hammer girl?

As for Helen Mirren she's been getting her kit off from the age where you'd probably get arrested these days - check out an obscure Aussie film called Age of Consent which was about the same artist as the one in Sirens.

I'd also add

Eve Marie-Saint

Audrey Hepburn

Ingrid Bergman

Grace Kelly

but they were unobtainable goddesses on pedestals (unless you were a Monagasque prince or Italian movie director)

Please someone post pic of Jenny Agutter, think it was in Logan's Run? Only have phone and posting not working.

Enjoy:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_deLjD_Ykbb4/TTsrKhG0lRI/AAAAAAAAAOc/VsJ2B2qyGmQ/s640/logans-run-15.jpg

I prefer 'Walkabout'

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmBOFoa_XkQ6SaKpNxYBTwFGhxspfyBfoROSgb_-Wya0cQ7cunbg

I think this thread is a bit unfair for those of us adolescing in the 80s, though these women and the films they got their tits out in are timeless (think the 'best' Agutter film in this respect is American Werewolf in London btw, I'm sure there's many a worn bit of VHS on that film!).

So, for the sake of 80s, I vote for Miranda Richardson, who strikes me as absolutely filthy.

(I can't do the image thing, so here is a google link)

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=miranda+richardson&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=LXbRU822JsSWuATuwYIg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1517&bih=734&dpr=0.9