VIDEO: Les Reed discusses the summer window of 2015

Saint-Armstrong

Reading between the lines it sounds like he has similar feelings to Peace around the way Spurs do things.

Hopefully the likes of Cedric, Clasie, Van Dijk and Juanmi show what they can do and if all are successful then we will be doing well and it will be looked upon as a good window.

One of the lowest net spends if not the lowest in the league, so a good window financially too.

One negative: our GK backup is still awful and that could yet bite us on the arse....again.

Edited by Saint Charlie

Put victor and sadio on new 4 yr deals with £36m release fees and salary hike. Put the future gossip and unsettling to bed and let the players do the talking on the pitch !!

I am not sure that you can just change someone's contract of employment without their consent - other than that - great plan!

It's a shame he didn't reference Toby as a box not ticked, but we probably wouldn't have signed Caulker (or VVD) as a result so not really appropriate I suppose.

Other than that it feels like another strong window to me. Or, as forum expertise will have it, clueless idiot Les gets lucky again just like clueless idiot Les got lucky last season and the one before that and the one before that.

It's a shame he didn't reference Toby as a box not ticked, but we probably wouldn't have signed Caulker (or VVD) as a result so not really appropriate I suppose.

Other than that it feels like another strong window to me. Or, as forum expertise will have it, clueless idiot Les gets lucky again just like clueless idiot Les got lucky last season and the one before that and the one before that.

I'm hoping he doesn't up and leave. Some of the idiots on here beggar belief.

I wouldn't say it's been a great transfer window, still a bit of a blind spot on 2nd choice keeper and attacking/creative midfield contribution in my eyes.

Attacking midfielders are fairly hard to come by though these days. Teams largely seem to operate with central midfielders including the more defensively minded and more forwards, just as we did on Saturday with what looked like a 4-2-1-2-1 formation.

Attacking midfielders are fairly hard to come by though these days. Teams largely seem to operate with central midfielders including the more defensively minded and more forwards, just as we did on Saturday with what looked like a 4-2-1-2-1 formation.

Sure, they don't grow on trees, and maybe Juanmi will develop, but I feel it was our biggest downfall last season and with time to prepare, a decent scouting network and money in the bank, we'd have a good crack at solving it.