Hitting a woman

Dave Benson Phillips

If a woman hits you first then surely you are within your rights to give her a slap back?

Only say this because my mate has been charged for assault for splitting open his (now ex ) birds lip open.

The thing is, she hit him first, gave him a bit of a red mark as well, yet she escaped a charge.

Now I know she has had to have a couple of stitches, but she called it on first. So surely was fair game?

Either both of them should have been charged or none of them.

Does anyone else have any examples of miscarriages of justice or sexual discrimination in the justice system?

The problem is proof unfortunately, did she admit starting on him first? They are always likely to automatically suspect the man(sometimes)... does he have any previous history? I guess also her injury was more severe, but she would have probably been more fragile. Also, he probably should have just taken it if it was just a bit of a mark. I don't know what to say without knowing the case better from a neutral viewpoint.

The problem is proof unfortunately, did she admit starting on him first? They are always likely to automatically suspect the man... does he have any previous history? I guess also her injury was more severe, but she would have probably been more fragile. Also, he probably should have just taken it if it was just a bit of a mark. I don't know what to say without knowing the case better from a neutral viewpoint.

Well he came in from the pub late and she started laying in to him, them slapped him, he basically snapped and hit yer back square in the face, bust her lip open. But she slapped him first so surely he was entitled to plant one on her too to even the scores? How can one person get charged and another not when both parties where willing for a scrap?

I think they should have both been charged; why should it be any different for the woman, assuming what your mate tells you is true?

I can't agree with hitting a woman generally though, as unless he was literally backed into a corner he would have had a few other options available.

Yes legally that is unfair' date=' but anyone who hits a woman, in retaliation or not, is a bit of a pr*ck in my opinion.[/quote']

Women who it would be okay to hit unprovoked are Carrie Bradshaw and that stupid cow off of Loose Women that was married to Chris Evans years ago.

Well he came in from the pub late and she started laying in to him, them slapped him, he basically snapped and hit yer back square in the face, bust her lip open. But she slapped him first so surely he was entitled to plant one on her too to even the scores? How can one person get charged and another not when both parties where willing for a scrap?

By the sounds of it then, they both should have come into some sort of punishment, though he should have kept his cool as the stronger person. I hope it isn't prison or anything like that though as the punishment. Prison seems like such a waste of time for cases like these.

By the sounds of it then, they both should have come into some sort of punishment, though he should have kept his cool as the stronger person. I hope it isn't prison or anything like that though as the punishment. Prison seems like such a waste of time for cases like these.

To be fair, it was a fair old whack, claret everywhere, my mate took a couple of pictures on his mobile, I won't ask him to upload them, for obvious reasons.

If a woman hits you first then surely you are within your rights to give her a slap back?

Only say this because my mate has been charged for assault for splitting open his (now ex ) birds lip open.

The thing is, she hit him first, gave him a bit of a red mark as well, yet she escaped a charge.

Now I know she has had to have a couple of stitches, but she called it on first. So surely was fair game?

Does anyone else have any examples of miscarriages of justice or sexual discrimination in the justice system?

No. Unless it was self defence and your mate was genuinely afraid for his life. Yes, she deserved prosecution too, but hitting her just made them both wrong.

If a woman steps into the ring and lays a punch, then maybe she is fair game?

Well I don't think so. Perhaps if the woman is significantly bigger and stronger than the bloke and is going to do him some serious damage if he doesn't stick up for himself. But just hitting back after being hit isn't on in my book, he's clearly going to do more damage to her then she did to him.

In terms of punishment, of course they should either both get charged or neither of them, but morally I can't agree with it.

One and only time ive ever hit a girl/woman, and sometimes i think it can be ok.

School coach trip to Germany circa 1990.

Im woken up by some lesbian pupil punching me on the back of the head

Baj: "What the ****?"

Wendy: "You woke up Alison you *****"

Baj: "Ive been asleep, how did I wake her up"

Wendy: *slap* "You kicked her"

Baj: "Shes sat the other side of you, how could i..."

Wendy: *slap*

Baj: "If you slap me one more time im going to hit you"

Wendy: *slap*

Baj: *punch square on her nose*.

Resulted in her screaming, bloody nose and two teachers coming over and asking us both our stories. After a few whispers between them and me expecting to get a bollocking, they turned to Wendy and said "well I hope you learned a lesson from that" and buggered off...

Never laid a finger on my missus (well, that sort of fniger anyway...).

However, it should be pointed out here that the level of female domestic violence is on a rapid increase.

I would suggest the response level of violence in your friends case was disproportionate. Why didn he just restrain her ?

I would suggest the response level of violence in your friends case was disproportionate. Why didn he just restrain her ?

Because a certain group of people today have no concept of self-control or respect. No just towards women, just full stop.

EDIT: Goddamit Alpine, I've now taken you off ignore - too many good posts. ;)

So if a women attacked you with an axe (for example) you wouldn't hit her?

not likely to happen but I would do my utmost not to hit her but restrain her. Of course there would be extreme exceptions, but if it was a case of domestic violence (that in the main what we are talking about) then 100% no.

not likely to happen but I would do my utmost not to hit her but restrain her. Of course there would be extreme exceptions, but if it was a case of domestic violence (that in the main what we are talking about) then 100% no.

I agree. Never hit a women and don't intend to either. Just using it as an example that in extreme cases if a women was attacking you, it is very different to a the usual scum/domestic violence type situation. Judge every case individually.

Yep it's all about one's word against the other. She's ended up with a split lip so at the end of the day he has assaulted her, even if he was provoked. Doesn't matter who started it, it's all about evidence.

That's why you'll never see any straight policeman/anyone trained in self defence hit anyone back if attacked, they will merely stop their attacker from attacking.

It's only extreme cases where you can get away with defending yourself by attacking someone

Yes, I agree. Women often deserve a good beating, and worse. I wouldn't restrict it to just if "they started it" tho - that's just childish from the playground. I like to dish out the punishment whenever a woman steps out of line. One time I was meant to meet a lady in a pub for a few drinks, on a date like. She completely stood me up, arriving 10 maybe 12 minutes late. I was infuriated that she would humiliate me like that and laid her out, breaking her jaw in 3 places. As she hit the deck she was able to mumble something about her Dad dying, or some other lame excuse, so I kicked her in the tits.

Sometimes it's the only language they understand.

Any bloke who can't take a slap from a bird is a nonce. Never punch a bird back; laugh at them whilst restraining them from hitting you some more (this winds them up a treat) but never hit them.

Yeah maybe if I was feeling suicidal.

The only time i'd hit a woman is if she was coming at me with a knife, not a gun though, think i'd be dead.

I admit to tapping a woman's ass once though.

Yes, I agree. Women often deserve a good beating, and worse. I wouldn't restrict it to just if "they started it" tho - that's just childish from the playground. I like to dish out the punishment whenever a woman steps out of line. One time I was meant to meet a lady in a pub for a few drinks, on a date like. She completely stood me up, arriving 10 maybe 12 minutes late. I was infuriated that she would humiliate me like that and laid her out, breaking her jaw in 3 places. As she hit the deck she was able to mumble something about her Dad dying, or some other lame excuse, so I kicked her in the tits.

Sometimes it's the only language they understand.

Lol

Yeah maybe if I was feeling suicidal.

The only time i'd hit a woman is if she was coming at me with a knife, not a gun though, think i'd be dead.

I admit to tapping a woman's ass once though.

True story: I was in a long term relationship with a nurse who lived with 2 other nurses. I always got on with one of the others quite well and we'd often have a laugh. Anyway after a night out my bird and I and the other 2, along with a few other mates, piled back to their house. We were sat down; talking, when the Nurse i got on with flashed her growler towards me and gave me a suggestive wink, part wind up, part serious i think. Later, I stupidly told my missus (the booze made me) and she got the hump with me, accusing me of leading her mate on. Anyway, one thing led to another and she swung a punch at me, landing a decent right on the side of my head. I grabbed her wrists to stop her punching me any further and had a bit of a laugh at her, which wound her up no end. I let go of her wrists and she picked up the nearest object, which was a fork (we were in the kitchen, and she stabbed me right on the end of my old JT. :scared:Luckily i was wearing jeans and the fork was quite blunt, so no real damage done. So i understand when the red mist decends with a split arse, you have to take care, but nonetheless, i'd never condone lamping a Doris.

I suppose the moral of this story is; don't go out with a nurse whose mate shows you their gash or you'll get stabbed in the ****. Or something like that, i s'pose

My (thankfully) ex, a right psycho, decided to give me a bash with both fists at the same time. To cut a long story short, the shortened version goes like this;

Psycho: "Your a sheeeeeite Boyfriend."

Me: "In that case, please, go find someone better."

Psycho: "Maybe I already have."

Me: "Don't say that, I turned down getting into bed with two lasses' on Monday night."

Psycho: *WHACK* As her two fists smash me in the face.

I stood up off the side of the bed, had her straight in front of me, I was ruddy livid, so I clenched my fists and began to smash the livings out of the nearest thing I would lay my hands on... Her sound system - Causing manger more harm.

There is no way I would, nor do I ever see any excuse for which a man should lay a violent hand on a woman.

If a woman slaps me (open palm) then nothing but restraining is required.

If I womam punched me, I would let that be that. If they did it again, I would do the same back.

Some women think they can get away with violence towards me just because they are a woman and think they are untouchable. It's these women who need to be hit back.

If I womam punched me, I would let that be that. If they did it again, I would do the same back.

Some women think they can get away with violence towards me just because they are a woman and think they are untouchable. It's these women who need to be hit back.

Similar situation, I had an ex who turned out to be a alcoholic who had decided to move herself into my place, when I told her it was over she attacked me with both fists, I told he to stop it once, then she continued, I told her to stop it again, she continued, I told he if she continued I would fight back, She continued, I punched once, turned and walked out and told he I will be back tomorrow and I expect her to be gone when I come back. She was a bloody strong woman as she was a timpanist in an Orchestra (drummer), and was used to hitting things hard, Thankfully she was gone when I went back and only a few hundred pounds damage done. I have never lifted a finger to another female since.

Similar situation, I had an ex who turned out to be a alcoholic who had decided to move herself into my place, when I told her it was over she attacked me with both fists, I told he to stop it once, then she continued, I told her to stop it again, she continued, I told he if she continued I would fight back, She continued, I punched once, turned and walked out and told he I will be back tomorrow and I expect her to be gone when I come back. She was a bloody strong woman as she was a timpanist in an Orchestra (drummer), and was used to hitting things hard, Thankfully she was gone when I went back and only a few hundred pounds damage done. I have never lifted a finger to another female since.
that would be quite difficult if you took her to court for assault, imagine beaten up by a woman from an orchestra!!! It just doesn't sit right does it, you'd never expect a woman from that field ever to be aggressive.

I have seen stuff like this so many times where the man just has to take the violence on the chin and not say anything. It's unacceptable really.

I've never had any such issues with my incumbent. If i get home from the pub or anywhere else for that matter and she is in the slightest bit of a strop then i just dont unlock the cellar door so she stays down there. Dont want a mardy b*tch ruining my night.

that would be quite difficult if you took her to court for assault, imagine beaten up by a woman from an orchestra!!! It just doesn't sit right does it, you'd never expect a woman from that field ever to be aggressive.

But the telling part was Alcholic, that made her aggressive, never would have taken up with her if I'd known

Depends who the women is. If it is a small-built woman who, maybe because she is on her period, is a tad emotional (as we all know they do get) then I would not hit her if she hit me.

If however the 'woman' was a fat tub of lard pikey waste of DNA - like that ugly whale claiming £36,000 benefits on her tenth child - then not only would I hit her back but I would beat the living crap out of her.

Can those of you who have hit back in retaliation not block punches?

Tried that but when they are drunk and totally demented, and beating ten bells of carp out of you, because blocking the punches are not working , in the end retaliation is the only option, but only enough to stop them attacking you, what should you do end up in hospital so to adhere to a code she has ignored.

Clearly the mate is a nasty c*nt with no self control, in which case he deserves the punishment.

FFS, getting a slap shouldn't be retaliated by punching her in the face, and the fact that he then took photo's of her blood as evidence of how 'hard' he is i expect, just goes to show how f*cking low he is.

Tried that but when they are drunk and totally demented, and beating ten bells of carp out of you, because blocking the punches are not working , in the end retaliation is the only option, but only enough to stop them attacking you, what should you do end up in hospital so to adhere to a code she has ignored.

Yes, but the OP said that his mate only got a single slap before full on punching her. If a woman is going absolutely ballistic at you, then you have to do something - it's just self defence.

I have never hit a woman and doubt i ever will.Guess it was the way i was brought up.

But i have it on good authority that female violence towards men is on the increase,especially in the home.The problem the police have is that a lot of men dont report it,because they fear others will just laugh,or they will be thought of as lesser men.

The thing is that there are lots of places a woman can go if she suffers from domestic violence,but there are none for men.

Clearly the mate is a nasty c*nt with no self control, in which case he deserves the punishment.

FFS, getting a slap shouldn't be retaliated by punching her in the face, and the fact that he then took photo's of her blood as evidence of how 'hard' he is i expect, just goes to show how f*cking low he is.

To be fair, she slapped him hard enough to leave a mark. Is it his fault that he punches harder than she does? Or is it her fault for picking a fight on someone who is tougher than her?

If it was a gobby yoof who got punched you would say " well if he is gonna try and act all hard then he has to face the consequences when he comes unstuck "

Why isn't it the same rule for women?

Edited by Dave Benson Phillips