I'm sad to say I stopped watching even streams after Newcastle.
Seems Hughes may even finish the season with less points per game than Pellegrino which I didn't think would be possible.
You care more about attacking Corbyn than you do any of these immigration issues.
Or did you support Corbyn, McDonnell, Lucas and Abbott in 2014?
http://anotherangryvoice.blogspot.com/2018/04/who-were-18-mps-who-bravely-voted.html
1.) Sacking the manager who finished 8th without Mane/Pelle, and got us to a cup final.
2.) Sacking the manager who finished 8th without Mane/Pelle, and got us to a cup final without having a top quality replacement already signed up.
Don't bother, hypochondriac would probably see far more harm in something like Jeremy Corbyn attending a function with some young, "leftie" socialist Jews.
Anyone hear Maureen Lipman on the radio today? Can't believe the media have wheeled out her in the latest attack on Corbyn, came across as a senile old grandma. Clueless.
When's the local elections again?