-
Posts
10001 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Dark Munster
-
February for the next parachute payment apparently. So look for the rotten corpse of a club to stagger on until then. Between now and then, Tricky "£9000 per day" Trev will give half a dozen or so "final" deadlines for takeover bids to be submitted. It's going to be even funnier than Saints Keystone Kops defending.
-
Careful Mack, your illiterate facade is slipping.
-
That's the way I see it. Tragic for the phew, isn't it? And if I can get Lucy Liu, Selma Hayek and Mrs. Munster's agreement, I can tie up the foursome pretty quickly.
-
Nice job. Good luck getting your £97.50 back.
-
And when it comes, they are better off dead than alive.
-
At £9K per day, that's a rather nice Catch 22 to be in! So Voldemort is sticking out a stockinged leg, and giving a come-and-get-me look with his eye lashes, in the direction Bolton. I wonder if he can sense the end coming soon for Cheats FC (much like some dogs can sense an impending earthquake)?
-
Sorry, I didn't have time.... Mrs. Munster was entering my room so I had to hit "Reply" quickly.
-
Fixed the broken linky thing for you.
-
No problem. All they have to do is give Cheats FC a quick ring to ask how to successfully skirt around it.
-
Richards is sadly not with us (RIP), and Morgan is touch and go fitness-wise.
-
Some Tweets Saying We Have Borrowed Against Future Season Ticket Sales
Dark Munster replied to Gemmel's topic in The Saints
Maybe this is part of Nicola's cunning plan to avoid having to overpay for a LB and CB during the next window. Give the impression that the Liebherrs have pulled the plug and that he has to resort to dodgy loan sharks for running costs. -
Don't forget Mummy and/or Daddy have to buy a ticket to accompany little Johnny to Krap Nottarf. So Cheats FC can cash in on these extra suckers as well. You have to hand it to the Cheats: they've made screwing all and sundry into quite a fine art .
-
Well, if (as expected) Chinny* takes over, I somehow don't think he will find a decision on the playing staff budget difficult. * And I think he's in a bit of a hurry now, since Tricky Trev is burning through his cash faster than Avram does at Fufu's.
-
So Tricky Trev is blowing a huge wedge of the dwindling parachute monies on yet another overpaid mercenary. Maybe Chinny will have to give him a ring to have a little chat about this.
-
Another innocent victim of fartoniser banning all and sundry in a desperate and futile attempt to get Kraken and Pamplemousse.
-
10K is a boycott. 11K is packing the park. HTH.
-
If Nicola keeps making those mistakes Nige may lose patience and show him the door.
-
But Appleton says he is not worried that those comments could lead to him being out of a job. "At the end of the day, there will always be a job out there for Michael Appleton," he said. Isn't it one of the first signs of madness talking about yourself in the third person? "Why do I say that? Because I can look myself in the mirror every single day knowing I've given 100%. I work as hard as I possibly can on the training field with the players. Say what you will about Voldemort (incompetent, not the sharpest tool in the shed, etc.), but at least he's got guts. He peaked at 17 goals in 28 appearances for Fisher Athletic. I think Voldemort has found just the right level of player for Cheats FC.
-
Woo hoo! Saintsweb is back up. WTFH? 2-2 tomorrow.
-
Which coincidentally is when the parachutes dry up, Chinny finally buggers off, and the Cheats FC rotten corpse finally dies. Yep, I think you can safely retire from nutjobdom in 2 years time. I wonder how may posts you'll hit by then - probably a world record.
-
Come on nutjobs, hurry up, or some boring fart is going to be the first to post on page 1500.
-
Cheats FC going pop, or the PTS reaching page 1500?
