MarkSFC
Subscribed Users-
Posts
2393 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by MarkSFC
-
Never a fan of him but he ended up doing well in League 1 in promotion year, was never really good enough for the Championship but appears never to have moaned and has worked hard. Good luck to him if and when he moves on.
-
I doubt he will ever be good enough for the prem. Did ok for us for a while but he should move to the Championship and see if he can score 20 plus there. Only then may he be deserving of a chance.
-
Seriously? WOW!!! Under pressure Seaborne is by far the worst CB we have ever had.
-
I believe someone once said "its all in the detail". It would appear we understand the detail behind the detail.
-
I think the nurses should prevent your access to the computer.
-
I really hope we have agreed a fee for this lad!!
-
Probably alone. He deserves a great deal more than a stand named after him. Not sure what, and doubt the family of NC will encourage it anyway. And not the best time to write to him...he's busy signing players...........
-
still called guessing.....
-
No harm done but if guessing do not make a statement.
-
Summer 2012 HCDAJFU Thread - Premier League Special Edition
MarkSFC replied to Jimmy_D's topic in The Saints
Well we need to...as discussed!! NOW!!!! -
Summer 2012 HCDAJFU Thread - Premier League Special Edition
MarkSFC replied to Jimmy_D's topic in The Saints
Admit it....you're as desperate as the rest of us for an announcement!! -
Summer 2012 HCDAJFU Thread - Premier League Special Edition
MarkSFC replied to Jimmy_D's topic in The Saints
getting both of these wouldn't surprise me. Seems like they are both highly rated BUT between them they haven't even played 50 league games yet. We will need two decent keepers (KD will not be good enough for much more than 2 more seasons I would think) and having two exciting prospects fighting it out will be great for the club. -
just look at my location!!
-
Any more over the next day or so?!!
-
I believe it's the Nuffield WESSEX Hospital near Winchester
-
Almost certainly any bets of this type would not have been placed in any of the national "high st" bookies. Possibly independents. Highly likely they were laid oversees.
-
doesn't use the word exciting......
-
There actually seems to be a little uncertainty on his position and we do not know NA's thinking behind this potential new player. The point I am making is that too many people simply look at the names against the position and make the assumption that if we have so many "Left-Backs (for example) on the books we therefore don't need any more. I totally agree that GK (2 maybe), CB (x2), CM (maybe two), and RM are more important to fill but I doubt very much that the club simply works on one deal at a time. There will be many discussions and negotiations going on at this time of pre-season. I am very keen to see what combination of CM, RM and Wingers we sign. I have a sneaky feeling that Lallana will be used more centrally this season.
-
It's all about the quality. How obvious is it? We only have about a dozen players who are good enough. To become at least top 12 we need at least 6 or 7 more QUALITY players REGARDLESS of who may also be hanging around the squad.
-
IF we are going to take a formerly good but been injured ex-international mid-fielder would far prefer Hargreaves.
-
Summer 2012 HCDAJFU Thread - Premier League Special Edition
MarkSFC replied to Jimmy_D's topic in The Saints
go on then....make one of Tommy Forecast -
Summer 2012 HCDAJFU Thread - Premier League Special Edition
MarkSFC replied to Jimmy_D's topic in The Saints
On a pay as you play deal he could be a great signing, not least of all for the experience and knowledge he could share with the "youngsters". I think he is almost certainly fit and don't think it was a case of not being fit at City just more to do with not quite good enough for them.....does not mean he couldn't do a great job for us. If we did sign him I would expect him to be "in addition" to a major signing in mid-field.
