-
Posts
9,703 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by beatlesaint
-
Cortese speaking to BBC for first time since leaving Saints
beatlesaint replied to Saint Garrett's topic in The Saints
So he is basically saying that MP should stay at Southampton, have I read that right ? Or read between the lines he is saying stay away from Spurs and Levy ! -
How many goodbye meals does this guy need ?
-
MP or Mancini ?
-
What is the snobbery about not having an "own brand" kit ? Its a bloody football shirt ffs, you wear it to football, its not for the Paris, New York and London cat walks is it ?
-
Fonte to Napoli for 98 mill, even better
-
I was confident he would stay.....but I was confident we would hear something from the club this week. The longer it goes on the less confident I am.
-
Brazil, in June, with Croatia ;-) You heard it here !!
-
thats about the top and bottom of it, if its true !
-
Didnt he say that when Sherwood was still manager ? He could hardly say anything else at that point.
-
yep good point, forgot the three of them. Is Levy willing to shell out so much for someone who has achieved mid table and no better in the Premiership and in Spain ? Just because De Boer spilled the story to the press about the contact with Ajax ?
-
I agree. I also think its gonna cost Spurs a bloody fortune to get him, this 2 million clause, his salary and then compensation to us of the year left on his contract.....unless he resigns of course. So they could be looking at 6 - 7 million to get an unproven at the level they want manager ? Umm.......
-
Difference is unlike most journalists who make this stuff up yet need a map and compass to find Southampton, Blackmore is often at St Marys or the training ground, a lot of his interviews being on Saints Player of course !
-
I agree, long sleeve shirts for example didnt come in until October and they werent the only things that arrived late.
-
Rafa :-)
-
This is just getting stupid now, FFS
-
The best thing would be for him to get a job at one of these top Italian clubs that wanted him so badly. He obviously has too much time on his hands at the moment and is quite happy to stir the pot of ****e ! I can well believe he is the one behind it. Crook I wouldnt believe often, but Simon Peach and Adam Blackmore, esp Blackmore are pretty solid.
-
Think we all knew the press would pay us more attention once we got in the Premier League, wanting anyone we have who is half decent, players, manager, coaches etc to leave and go to a bigger club but **** me I never imagined it would be this bad. As a few have said it is getting fkin tedious and I dont expect it to stop even if everyone inc MP signed a bloody 10 year contract on the pitch after Sunday's match !
-
How do Lambert's mates know the ins and outs of Liverpool's transfer policy ? Mind you if its on Twitter it must be true
-
Thanks for that, very interesting.
-
Is Ed Chamberlain hosting it again ?
-
Am i the only one who thinks the club badge is naff?
beatlesaint replied to OldNick's topic in The Saints
This, I have always loved our badge. -
To be honest even if he signs a 10 year contract in the next week there will be talk on here about him leaving before Christmas, after a defeat it will be "is he really that good" etc etc It doesnt matter what happens, people love to speculate and Saints fans, well a lot on here, want to believe the bad stuff and dismiss the good stuff. Even if the club announced every single day that MP, Shaw, Lallana and co were definitely staying then before the following day announcement according to some on here they would be leaving ! Such things as you discuss in your post, bargaining tools, are too subtle for the jam tomorrow brigade ;-)
-
Great for the teams with big squads in the Premier League, not so sure how teams like us, Palace, Stoke, Swansea, West Ham etc who dont have huge squads would cope with that, unless they mean scrapping the U21 comp and playing them all in that ! So no loan players for smaller clubs, B sides representing the club in League Cup etc etc.......no dont think its a good idea !
-
You seriously think comments he makes or in this case doesn't make to the media are going to unsettle the players who see him and hear from him everyday in training and in the dressing room ? I bet they haven't got a clue what he says in after match interviews and Press Conferences. You think they sit and wait for Adam Blackmore to post a link to MP's interview onTwitter ?
-
Can I just ask why everything Reed and Kruger have said about no fire sale, talking to MP etc etc has just been dismissed as crap and its all gonna go to hell in a handcart ? What have I missed ?
