Reading away ticket details - Sold Out

Saint Garrett

now on sale to 'eligible customers only', not me then.

How many have we got?

Where does one think the cut will be made, 1st tier of away games quota?

Replying To my own post, how cool.

But called it right! Just wanted to share that with you all.

Thanks

Is that all!? From what I've seen of Reading on TV they haven't looked anywhere close to selling out, seems strange we wouldn't get more than that...

They've got enough plastics to only give away teams 2500 or so. They've got season ticket holders in the other half of that stand this season.

Hats off to those of you paying £40 to watch Saints vs Reading in league game. Time has come that i've been priced out of the game i love. I've had a season ticket since 1992 but i think unfortunately this will be my last one. Simply can't justify spending the my hard earned cash on farcically priced premier league football.

Surely quite a few must be in my boat? I've spent an absolutely shameful amount on football this season - just can't afford it.

If the bookies and rumours are to be believed it looks like NA might be in charge of Reading come 6th April. That would certainly create a strange atmosphere.

He's odds on for both the Reading and Leeds jobs.

They've got enough plastics to only give away teams 2500 or so. They've got season ticket holders in the other half of that stand this season.

There are still plenty of seats available in the home areas, including the half of the South Stand for Reading fans

Plenty of tickets still available on their website and through the viagogo exchange. Just secured mine in the South Stand, so will be next to our fans at least

I think there are loads of saints fans in the other half of the south stand next to the away end , anyone in there trying not to celebrate if we score will probably find themselves surrounded by other saints doing the same thing !

Their support has always been terrible. Unless some Top 4 team is in town and the neutrals can pop along to take photos of RVP and that, they're not overly bothered.

Seem to have alot of Japenese fans all of a sudden too.

I think there are loads of saints fans in the other half of the south stand next to the away end , anyone in there trying not to celebrate if we score will probably find themselves surrounded by other saints doing the same thing !

The Three Guineas Pub outside Reading station are screening the whole game so going to still make the short trip by train and watch the game there.

The Three Guineas Pub outside Reading station are screening the whole game so going to still make the short trip by train and watch the game there.

In case you don't know it's strictly away fans only in there so take ID or evidence that you are a Saints fan.

Got to be the first time any punter has ever made a trip of any sort of distance to be in the Three Guineas. That's commitment sir!

Would expect there to be a thousand saints in the home end at least.

We always hear this about local games with a high demand. Orient, Bournemouth, Yeovil, Plymouth and Palace all spring to mind in recent times. The only time we have literally taken hundreds in the home end was Exeter where they had to cordon off part of the home end to accommodate those in the home ends.

We always hear this about local games with a high demand. Orient, Bournemouth, Yeovil, Plymouth and Palace all spring to mind in recent times. The only time we have literally taken hundreds in the home end was Exeter where they had to cordon off part of the home end to accommodate those in the home ends.

Take your point but we took 4800 there last season (officially) and very similar when we were fighting relegation in the championship. The phrase "in the home end" always implies that we are all in the same stand and hence easy to spot, but reality means we can be spread all over the place and have no idea who else may be a saint.

Edited by Bucks Saint

Well to be fair a lot of the Saints fans in home ends were undercover....so didn't stick out as saints fans. Would be surprised if there isn't quite a few though with our crap allocation and tickets being so easily available.

Plymouth there were loads of Saints in the home end....

Reading should have just "done a Fulham" and made the other half of the south stand a "neutral" end for this season. i work with a Reading season ticket holder who reckons they didn't sell many season tickets for that stand and for all the big games this year away fans have been noticable in that stand.

the "vocal" Reading fans are to the right of the away section (facing the pitch) in the East Stand, the ones to the left of the saints fans where most have bought tickets are the casual premier league fans so it won't be intimidating in there.

I can if I want sit next to my Reading supporting wife...using her son's ticket. I hadn't planned on doing this but I am thinking about this now that Nigel is their manager.

There is an awful lot of snobbery on here about Reading fans, most of whichgiven that I know loads of them is complete tosh.

Fact is all clubs continually attract fans otherwise they would all go bust....in 1966 I wanted to see what the fuss was about and got to the Dell and was an ever present (Saturday job permitting) for years until Uni 12 years later..in 2006 my wife's daughter was given free tickets and my wife took he along and they both got hooked. They now go to games home and away and are as committed as anyone on here. I know loads like them who have joined in a similar fashion. It starts as a family day out and then it changes.