Les Reed - GONE

Heisenberg

Lambert has gone too so it's a moot point.

Do you think the current leadership of the club is doing a good job?

Not really as neither Lambert nor Fonte were members of the management team. If one were to be chosen I would chose Lambert over Fonte everyday of the week though given the way that Fonte behaved on his way out of the club. Wouldn't you? Also I see that Nordic didn't give Adkins credit as having played a key part in our success?

Do I think that the current leadership is doing a good job? Does it matter what I think? I support the club in good times and in bad times and since 1966 I can remember plenty of bad times. So being a bottom half of the table Premiership club doesn't really enter into my bad time memories I'm afraid.

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but club (IMHO) will not move forward again until this clown leaves.

Don't blame Hoedt, don't blame Hughes, don't blame Lemina or our collective defense..... Don't blame anyone but LES "IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING" REED

Blame the guy that has sold all our talent and overseen the horrible manager and player replacements.

This

Whilst stacking reed may help with future transfers, how will it help our players perform to their capabilities...?

Specifically on the players capabilities, are we doing so poorly because the manager and coaching staff aren’t getting enough out of the current crop of players or are they simply not good enough to make an impact on the PL? Unfortunately I think it’s both.

Fans have been silent too.....

#enablers #weak #bishopstortford #decline #silent

Whereas you've been taking the fight to the very heart of the SFC boardroom from right there, behind your keyboard. Well done you.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Whereas you've been taking the fight to the very heart of the SFC boardroom from right there, behind your keyboard. Well done you.

#tireless #campaigner #figurehead #brave #head #above #parapet

#golfweekend

#golfweekend

you missed #dickheadtroll.

It's one of his favourite one liners, diss the match going fans while he batters away at his keyboard.

you missed #dickheadtroll.

It's one of his favourite one liners, diss the match going fans while he batters away at his keyboard.

#golfweekend

Whenever complaints against the club find some traction, you two are never too far away in abusing those responsible, and/or defending the club, board, and Leslie.

:rolleyes:

Whenever complaints against the club find some traction, you two are never too far away in abusing those responsible, and/or defending the club, board, and Leslie.

They are not defending the club just pointing out that the resident tolerated troll is all mouth and trousers as he does nothing except bash away at his keyboard... and absolutely loving our predicament

They are not defending the club just pointing out that the resident tolerated troll is all mouth and trousers as he does nothing except bash away at his keyboard... and absolutely loving our predicament

How the Leslieite deprogramming sessions going? They seem to be working.

You have that completely wrong.

If he wants match going fans to vent at the board then at least have the good grace to go along to the game and lead the fight. Don't come on here calling fans 'weak, enablers and silent' when he is not prepared to actually go and do the deed himself.

FWIW I actually believe that it is time for a bit of fan fury against the board, but my priorities when I go to games quickly change, and I end up supporting the players. I will be at Goodison Park tomorrow and SMS for Chelsea at the weekend. If he turns up and leads the weak, enabler, silent fans, who knows I may follow - but I've a feeling that he will probably be screaming from behind his keyboard again. HTH.

I think the biggest problem is he has been banging on about our demise for awhile now, and because it's not what most people think they say "troll", honestly he probably isn't and is sadly just correct in his predictions. Now people are butthurt.

Just cos he don't go to games, don't mean sweet FA.

Thank you. I didn't think my point was that difficult to understand.

And, talking of Trousers, anybody know where he is lately, seems to have fallen off my radar.

How the Leslieite deprogramming sessions going? They seem to be working.

No Leslieite here, sorry to spoil your party :rolleyes:

A question for you, are you a mouthpiece/PR spokesman for several posters on here as you seem to rush in and answer for others a a lot? (usually with garbage as well tbf)

Its most likely that its just a feeble attempt to wind others up but as i have tried to say to you before its not working you must try harder tubbsy

I think you are a CB FRY wannabe :lol:

A question for you, are you a mouthpiece/PR spokesman for several posters on here as you seem to rush in and answer for others a a lot? (usually with garbage as well tbf)

Its most likely that its just a feeble attempt to wind others up but as i have tried to say to you before its not working you must try harder tubbsy

It's better to let everyone here think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.

Hence you furiously type lines of incoherent bilge. As soggy says try not to let posters get to you :lol:

Pointing out the risks and dangers of our business model was a lonely pursuit back in 2015/16 and many of us were routinely mocked, even when we gave credit where it was due and didn’t go full Glasgow. It’s just a shame you feel so butthurt and need to lash out pal.

Edited by shurlock

If Les Reed is responsible for picking/keeping managers then he has to go. Puel was forgivable, average manager, poor fit but gave him the season and that came after 3 great appointments. But what he saw in Pellegrino is bewildering. Then to keep him? Just suicide.

And to make it even worse, he turns us into yet another pointless club getting on the merry go round of dire journeyman british managers. That has to stop. We can't be fearing having Moyes or Allardyce coming in and completely giving up on football or player development. Appointing Hughes didn't say much for their keeping track of promising managerial talent around Europe did it. Then he gets praised for keeping us up, with 2 wins and plenty of pathetic performances, largely because other teams proved to somehow be even more crap than us.

This. Thousand times this.

Hi Les

I think the biggest problem is he has been banging on about our demise for awhile now, and because it's not what most people think they say "troll", honestly he probably isn't and is sadly just correct in his predictions. Now people are butthurt.

Just cos he don't go to games, don't mean sweet FA.

Prophets are usually hated and I can live with some hate from Phil n Grant + the Kindergarten cop

Its a weird forum where fans angry about our decline are called "Trolls" and those that seem happy with our decline considering themselves "super fans" Odd, just odd.

Sadly I feel its reflective of our fan base now, just too many weak happy clappy types, sitting back and relaxed while we continue to plummet.

How many Saints fans would you want in the trenches with you?

Hence you furiously type lines of incoherent bilge. As soggy says try not to let posters get to you :lol:

Pointing out the risks and dangers of our business model was a lonely pursuit back in 2015/16 and many of us were routinely mocked, even when we gave credit where it was due and didn’t go full Glasgow. It’s just a shame you feel so butthurt and need to lash out pal.

Pots and kettles. :lol:

Les is NO WHERE to be seen.

Had we be the other end of the league, he would be posting video after video, patting himself on the back for being so bloody amazing.

He is such a coward.

This is my biggest gripe with the guy too, complete coward. His standing by Pelligrino for far too long is one of the reasons we are in this mess. I can't wait til he naffs off, but you just know he will try and slip out the back door when we're too far gone.

Didn't watch the Wolves match, didn't watch MOTD, very glad.

Ill concede that we had some great occasions under Puel, but the football and recruitment has been horrible for the best part of 2 years. Cretinous leadership, invisible owner.

I think I'll take a break until something drastic happens at the club (not sure what, Ill know it when I see it).

Prophets are usually hated and I can live with some hate from Phil n Grant + the Kindergarten cop

Its a weird forum where fans angry about our decline are called "Trolls" and those that seem happy with our decline considering themselves "super fans" Odd, just odd.

Sadly I feel its reflective of our fan base now, just too many weak happy clappy types, sitting back and relaxed while we continue to plummet.

How many Saints fans would you want in the trenches with you?

Go on then, Ill ask the prophet one more time. What are you doing that's any different to the rest of us exactly?

Also - where has anybody, anybody at all said that the are really happy about our decline. I seem to have missed those posts?

Go on then, Ill ask the prophet one more time. What are you doing that's any different to the rest of us exactly?

Also - where has anybody, anybody at all said that the are really happy about our decline. I seem to have missed those posts?

Micky, don`t fall to his bait, he is all talk nothing more and certainly not a Saints fan becuase no fan of any sporting team could relish the demise of the team they support.

He exists to just annoy others on here, its his life, do yourself a favour and use the ignore feature.

I just want to know who 'Phil n Grant + the Kindergarten cop' are.

Micky, don`t fall to his bait, he is all talk nothing more and certainly not a Saints fan becuase no fan of any sporting team could relish the demise of the team they support.

He exists to just annoy others on here, its his life, do yourself a favour and use the ignore feature.

I know mate, to be honest, I'm only giving him the time of day because it's a slow day at work today. I note that he's now having a go at the fans wherever he posts so Ill leave him to it, must be good to be a superfan from behind a keyboard.

I just want to know who 'Phil n Grant + the Kindergarten cop' are.

Well I think it's his little nom de plume for me and Always. Don't tell him, but I'm actually in my 60's, so my 'hard man punching days' (not that there were any) are way behind me. Keeps him happy though.

I don't know if I am different to the rest of you, but I write to the Official website asking for Les and Freddie to be sacked every now and again.

They typically, now no longer reply. First time, somebody at the club told me I was a bit rude.

Now if only 9,999 other fans wrote in? It takes a 5 mins and 10,000 have only got to do it once. It won't happen though cos of that bloke Arthur Pathy.

Still I am a bit of hero cos I have done more C B Fry and everyone's "PAL" Sh*tlock, who seem to merely comment about other comments. Do they actually follow Saints?

I don't know if I am different to the rest of you, but I write to the Official website asking for Les and Freddie to be sacked every now and again.

They typically, now no longer reply. First time, somebody at the club told me I was a bit rude.

Now if only 9,999 other fans wrote in? It takes a 5 mins and 10,000 have only got to do it once. It won't happen though cos of that bloke Arthur Pathy.

Still I am a bit of hero cos I have done more C B Fry and everyone's "PAL" Sh*tlock, who seem to merely comment about other comments. Do they actually follow Saints?

Love the passion pal. That’s what Goa fell in love with.

When you watch Bournemouth play they have pace, power and athletic players....Reed should seriously take note of what’s going on down the road. We’ve got lots of very average and immobile players under reeds leadership. He seriously needs to go and shouldn’t be trusted with another transfer window.

Imo our signings the last 2/3 seasons have been with one eye on their potential resale value rather than how they will fit in our team , This is the reason we will not progress as a club any longer (and it won't change all the time the owner has a debt to service).

You can tell the passion is coursing through Larry’s veins. Goa loves it.

Spoke to a few French lads last week. As soon as you mention Southampton FC they say les fans les fans sont tellement passionnés. le meilleur

Our reputation is spreading

#passion #tough #takenocrap

Spoke to a few French lads last week. As soon as you mention Southampton FC they say les fans les fans sont tellement passionnés. le meilleur

Our reputation is spreading

#passion #tough #takenocrap

It's quite interesting that there are still les fans in France. I suppose he did give them decent money for Boufal.

Maybe he's still in with a shout of a director of football role at PSG?

Edited by CB Fry

It’s interesting to notice a few months ago when we made some early signings this was hailed as evidence Les had been moved to one side, Hughes wasn’t letting him balls up transfers and someone else was in charge. Now those signings haven’t been brilliant straight away it’s all reeds fault